Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA)

+18
Kush
Raminder
Aqi
Ishaq
Nick
Anurag
MI
Mad max
Arjun
Parth
Rishabh
Sriram
Sarthak Mondal
Deep Dey
Fahad
Viresh
ND
Haseeh
22 posters

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 Empty Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA)

Post by Deep Dey Sat 13 Oct 2012, 6:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Discuss here about SOUTH AFRICA TOUR OF AUSTRALIA, 2012/13
THE CRAZIEST SERIES OF THE YEAR
Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 UnkMBVSThread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 XPkAr

FIXTURES
DATETIMEFORMATMATCHVENUE
Friday
02-Nov-12
to
Sunday
04-Nov-12
10:30 local
23:30 GMT (Prev. Day)
05:00 IST
3- Day
Warm-Up
Match
Australia A
vs
South Aficans
Sydney Cricket Ground,
Sydney
Match Result
Australia A Won The Toss & Chose To Bat
Australia A 480/7d and 13/1d; South Africans 277/6d
Match drawn
DATETIMEFORMATMATCHVENUE
Friday
09-Nov-12
to
Tuesday
13-Nov-12
10:00 local
00:00 GMT
05:30 IST
1st TestAustralia
vs
South Africa
Brisbane Cricket Ground,
Woolloongabba, Brisbane
Match Result
South Africa Won The Toss & Chose To Bat
South Africa 450 and 166/5; Australia 565/5d
Match drawn
DATETIMEFORMATMATCHVENUE
Thursday
22-Nov-12
to
Monday
26-Nov-12
00:00 GMT
05:30 IST
2nd TestAustralia
vs
South Africa
Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Match Result
Australia Won The Toss & Chose To Bat
Australia 550 and 267/8d; South Africa 388 and 248/8
Match drawn
DATETIMEFORMATMATCHVENUE
Friday
30-Nov-12
to
Monday
03-Dec-12
02:30 GMT
08:00 IST
3rd TestAustralia
vs
South Africa
Western Australia Cricket
Association Ground, Perth
Match Result
South Africa Won The Toss & Chose To Bat
South Africa 225 and 569; Australia 163 and 322
South Africa won by 309 runs

SQUADS
AUSTRALIA SQUAD
Australia A SquadAustralia Test Squad
(1st Test)
Australia Test Squad
(2nd Test)
Australia Test Squad
(3rd Test)
Phillip Hughes
Rob Quiney
Liam Davis
Alex Doolan
Andrew McDonald (Capt)
Tim Paine (WK)
Steven Smith
Moises Henriques
Glenn Maxwell
John Hastings
Nathan Coulter-Nile
David Warner
Ed Cowan
Shane Watson
Ricky Ponting
Michael Clarke (Capt)
Michael Hussey
Matthew Wade (WK)
Peter Siddle
James Pattinson
Ben Hilfenhaus
Mitchell Starc
Nathan Lyon
Rob Quiney
David Warner
Ed Cowan
Shane Watson
Ricky Ponting
Michael Clarke (Capt)
Michael Hussey
Matthew Wade (WK)
Peter Siddle
James Pattinson
Ben Hilfenhaus
Mitchell Starc
Nathan Lyon
Rob Quiney
David Warner
Ed Cowan
Shane Watson
Ricky Ponting
Michael Clarke (Capt)
Michael Hussey
Matthew Wade (WK)
Peter Siddle
Mitchell Johnson
Ben Hilfenhaus
Mitchell Starc
Nathan Lyon
Josh Hazelwood
John Hastings
SOUTH AFRICA SQUAD
South Africa Test Squad
Graeme Smith (Capt)
Hashim Amla
AB de Villiers (WK)
Dean Elgar
Faf du Plessis
Imran Tahir
Jacques Kallis
Rory Kleinveldt
Morne Morkel
Alviro Petersen
Robbie Peterson
Vernon Philander
Jacques Rudolph
Dale Steyn
Thami Tsolekile (WK)
Ryan Mclaren
Withdrawn Players
1.JP Duminy
(due to Heel Injury)
STATS OF ALL AUSTRALIA VS SOUTH AFRICA SERIES
CLICK HERE

Last edited by Throw Me Out on Mon 10 Dec 2012, 9:49 pm; edited 16 times in total
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 Empty Re: Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA)

Post by Mad max Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:05 pm

Rish wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Rish wrote:
MadMax wrote:
NICK wrote:Amla has reached 5000 Test runs in just 61 Tests! He's the only batsman to average 50+ in both Tests (50.50*)&ODIs (59.55). This is why they call him The Mighty # !

Both formats*

and till now he has hit only 6 sixes in his total 5k test runs

behind Neil Harvey who hit only one six in his total 6k test runs

What a Strange fact

Amla is one of the best player right now. Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 4023198

Correct it

BEST PLAYER IN BOTH THE FORMATS RIGHT NOW

In ODI he might have some contention with Virat but in Tests Right upront

THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD IN TEST CRICKET RIGHT NOW

HASHIM AMLA

Still I feel Amla is better than Kohli.
Also I am a die hard fan of Kohli but still I think Amla is better and that's why Amla is one of the best player right now according to me.

Of course Amls is better than Kohli but he has some contention with kohli in ODI thats it

but Amla has some problems with Swinging Ball..

If Starc would have been there he would have caused some serious threat to Amla

Zaheer has success against Amla many times

Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 Empty Re: Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA)

Post by Nick Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:06 pm

Rish wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Rish wrote:
MadMax wrote:
NICK wrote:Amla has reached 5000 Test runs in just 61 Tests! He's the only batsman to average 50+ in both Tests (50.50*)&ODIs (59.55). This is why they call him The Mighty # !
Both formats*and till now he has hit only 6 sixes in his total 5k test runsbehind Neil Harvey who hit only one six in his total 6k test runs What a Strange fact
Amla is one of the best player right now.
Correct itBEST PLAYER IN BOTH THE FORMATS RIGHT NOW In ODI he might have some contention with Virat but in Tests Right uprontTHE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD IN TEST CRICKET RIGHT NOW HASHIM AMLA
Still I feel Amla is better than Kohli.Also I am a die hard fan of Kohli but still I think Amla is better and that's why Amla is one of the best player right now according to me.
yea i agree..he is vry much consistant..he has 3k+ runs in around 62 matchz
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:10 pm

MadMax wrote:
Rish wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Rish wrote:
MadMax wrote:

Both formats*

What a Strange fact

Amla is one of the best player right now. Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 4023198

Correct it

HASHIM AMLA

Also I am a die hard fan of Kohli but still I think Amla is better and that's why Amla is one of the best player right now according to me.

Of course Amls is better than Kohli but he has some contention with kohli in ODI thats it

but Amla has some problems with Swinging Ball..

If Starc would have been there he would have caused some serious threat to Amla

Zaheer has success against Amla many times

And Kallis has success against Indian bowlers. Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 4023198
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:18 pm

Rish wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Rish wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Rish wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Both formats*and till now he has hit only 6 sixes in his total 5k test runsbehind Neil Harvey who hit only one six in his total 6k test runs What a Strange fact
Correct itBEST PLAYER IN BOTH THE FORMATS RIGHT NOW In ODI he might have some contention with Virat but in Tests Right uprontTHE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD IN TEST CRICKET RIGHT NOW HASHIM AMLA
Still I feel Amla is better than Kohli.Also I am a die hard fan of Kohli but still I think Amla is better and that's why Amla is one of the best player right now according to me.
Of course Amls is better than Kohli but he has some contention with kohli in ODI thats it but Amla has some problems with Swinging Ball..If Starc would have been there he would have caused some serious threat to AmlaZaheer has success against Amla many times
And Kallis has success against Indian bowlers.
i doubtd whethr kalis would regain his form aftr a poor ccl.
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:22 pm

NICK wrote:
Rish wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Rish wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Rish wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Of course Amls is better than Kohli but he has some contention with kohli in ODI thats it but Amla has some problems with Swinging Ball..If Starc would have been there he would have caused some serious threat to AmlaZaheer has success against Amla many times
And Kallis has success against Indian bowlers.
i doubtd whethr kalis would regain his form aftr a poor ccl.

Kallis always performs well for South Africa. Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 4023198
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DKN Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:27 pm

Rish wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Rish wrote:
MadMax wrote:

Both formats*

What a Strange fact

Correct it

HASHIM AMLA

yaah,Amla better in Tests
but Kohli is complete cricketer in term of success in all formats
DKN
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:31 pm

Hashim Amla became the seventh South African batsman to pass the 5000-run mark in Tests. Amla is the third batsman in the group (after Jacques Kallis and Graeme Smith) to average more than 50.

The century stand between Amla and Kallis is their 11th in Tests. Only the AB de Villiers-Kallis pair has more century stands (12) for South Africa.

Kallis and Amla also went past Gary Kirsten and Kallis to become the South African pair with the highest partnership aggregate in Tests.

The 136-run stand between Kallis and Amla is the first century stand for the third wicket for South Africa in Tests in Australia since 1992 and their third-highest overall in Australia.

Amla, with 777 runs in 12 innings, is the second-highest run-getter in 2012 behind Michael Clarke, who has scored 782 runs in ten innings.

Kallis now has 14 fifty-plus scores against Australia in 26 Tests. He has scored 1723 runs at an average of 40.06.

This is the ninth time that South Africa have managed three fifty-plus scores in the top four in an innings against Australia. The last time this happened was in the Perth Test in 2008 when South Africa successfully chased 414
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:34 pm

Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 151555
Hashim Amla's unbeaten 90 put South Africa on a commanding 255 for 2 on the first day at the Gabba
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:35 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:Hashim Amla became the seventh South African batsman to pass the 5000-run mark in Tests. Amla is the third batsman in the group (after Jacques Kallis and Graeme Smith) to average more than 50.

The century stand between Amla and Kallis is their 11th in Tests. Only the AB de Villiers-Kallis pair has more century stands (12) for South Africa.

Kallis and Amla also went past Gary Kirsten and Kallis to become the South African pair with the highest partnership aggregate in Tests.

The 136-run stand between Kallis and Amla is the first century stand for the third wicket for South Africa in Tests in Australia since 1992 and their third-highest overall in Australia.

Amla, with 777 runs in 12 innings, is the second-highest run-getter in 2012 behind Michael Clarke, who has scored 782 runs in ten innings.

Kallis now has 14 fifty-plus scores against Australia in 26 Tests. He has scored 1723 runs at an average of 40.06.

This is the ninth time that South Africa have managed three fifty-plus scores in the top four in an innings against Australia. The last time this happened was in the Perth Test in 2008 when South Africa successfully chased 414

From where you get des stats? Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 87380632
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DKN Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:37 pm

Rish wrote:
Throw Me Out wrote:Hashim Amla became the seventh South African batsman to pass the 5000-run mark in Tests. Amla is the third batsman in the group (after Jacques Kallis and Graeme Smith) to average more than 50.

From where you get des stats? Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 87380632
connection from SA board :lol:
DKN
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:38 pm

Rish wrote:

Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 Untitl15
@rish
I have said many times, once again i say
whenever my pc is on, cricinfo is always on in another tab without fail Boss
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:42 pm

Amla, with 777 runs in 12 innings, is the second-highest run-getter in 2012 behind Michael Clarke, who has scored 782 runs in ten innings..OMG wat a playr amla is..Pak is unlucky Tongue out they dnt deserve to have a playr like amla in their team
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Raminder Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:43 pm

It will be a draw i guess Tongue out

Aus also have a strong batting line-up !
Raminder
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:43 pm

NICK wrote:Amla, with 777 runs in 12 innings, is the second-highest run-getter in 2012 behind Michael Clarke, who has scored 782 runs in ten innings..OMG wat a playr amla is..Pak is unlucky Tongue out they dnt deserve to have a playr like amla in their team

@Nikhil

Amla Brothers were born and brought up in South Africa , so no connection with pakistan
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:44 pm

Rob Quiney becomes the 5th player overall and first Australian to play test cricket with a last name starting with Q.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Boss
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by DKN Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:45 pm

Raminder wrote:It will be a draw i guess Tongue out

Aus also have a strong batting line-up !
sunday tak pata chal jayega Smile
DKN
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by DKN Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:48 pm

Duminy injured during post-play training :FU:
DKN
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:49 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:Rob Quiney becomes the 5th player overall and first Australian to play test cricket with a last name starting with Q.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 4023198

Can you name other 4 players?? Suspect
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:51 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:Rob Quiney becomes the 5th player overall and first Australian to play test cricket with a last name starting with Q.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Boss

When was the last time 4 victorians played in the same test?"

ans: Australia vs India match(5th test) in 1992 which Australia won by 300 runs at PERTH.
Dean Jones, Merve Hughes, Paul Reiffel and Wayne Phillips were the 4 victorians in that match.

When was the last time 4 victorians played in the same test?"
Click here for answer
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:55 pm

Rish wrote:

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 4023198

1. Adul Qadir of Pakistan

2.William Quaife of england
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Fri 09 Nov 2012, 1:58 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:
Rish wrote:

Thread for Craziest Series of the YEAR (AUS VS SA) - Page 21 Untitl15
@rish
I have said many times, once again i say
whenever my pc is on, cricinfo is always on in another tab without fail Boss

even mine

whenever my pc is on
Fb,Cw,and Espn will alwaysbe on
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 09 Nov 2012, 2:04 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:
Rish wrote:

1. Adul Qadir of Pakistan

2.William Quaife of england

3.Neville Quinn of South Africa
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Raminder Fri 09 Nov 2012, 2:06 pm

4th one ? Tongue out
Raminder
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 09 Nov 2012, 2:09 pm

Raminder wrote:4th one ? Tongue out

Sorry

not able to find Sad Sad Sad
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Raminder Fri 09 Nov 2012, 2:10 pm

Ok Tongue out No Problem Smile
Btw..are you going to host today's match ?
Raminder
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next