Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawks Media Center

+15
Deep Dey
Rishabh
Ashu
sV
Fardin Kibria
Bat Cool
MI
Vighnesh
Sri Ganesh SG
Nick
Parth
Fahad
Kush
Saad
DKN
19 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 Empty Hawks Media Center

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 07 Jul 2012, 3:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 EEhOq

Here the members of team Hawks will give their Interviews and i will update them one by one
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 Empty Re: Hawks Media Center

Post by MI Mon 25 Mar 2013, 10:16 pm

wt To Read ?: O
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 26 Mar 2013, 3:08 am

Bat Cool wrote:
WELCOME TO HAWKS TALKS SHOW ! I Rameez Raja welcome you all to this show ! hope you all enjoy this interview with Hawks current captain Fardin Kibria

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 Shakib-Al-Hasan-Press-110208R300

Rameez Raja : Welcome Fardin , thanks for finding a time and joining us tonight . We know you were practicing for the match on 25th.

Fardin Kibria : Its all good Rameez , I would like to thank you for joining up with the Hawks and become our interview taker Glad to have you in our management !

Rameez Raja : It's a pleasure to be with you guys ! now lets get on with the show , First of all how are you & your team feeling about the win in the first test ?

Fardin Kibria : We are feeling more comfortable going on the second test now & we are feeling great after the win , because at one point it looked like we were going to get a huge target but thanks to Gilchrist & our lower order which includes Umar Gul , Herath & Razzak they played a major role in our first innings batting . Gilchrist's innings was on point ! he score 179 runs that too with a strike rate of 96+ in test which is HUGE ! This was a great win all because of our team effort and our will to never give up !

Rameez Raja : Thats great to know , truly you guys deserved that win , Tell us about the prep for the 2nd test match which is today .

Fardin Kibria : Well , tbh after everyone sees our line up for the 2nd test ... everyone will say we are the underdog and we will lose and etc . But you know what ? We will overcome all those negative comments and try our best to tie the match IF NOT WIN THE MATCH , because our main aim is to draw this match but I know our guy has what it takes to win the match no matter what line up we play .

Rameez Raja : Why was Asad Shafiq & Yasin added to the squad ? Rumors are that Brendan Taylor was supposed to be added is it true ?

Fardin Kibria : Yes it's true that Brendan Taylor was supposed to be called up for the last test match , but our management and we had a long discussion and we choose Asad Shafiq Instead . Yasin & Asad is called for the last test because we want to rest our guys for the boom , we don't want any unnecessary injuries ... as we can't lose this series , the max is we will tie the series with 1-1 but of course our aim is to win the test series as well cause we already won the odi series ! But they were called because want to rest some of our players .

Rameez Raja : Well , tell us about your strategy for 2nd test . Are you guys going to go with the same strategy as the first match ?

Fardin Kibria : We have to discuss a lot about that , we don't want to take any risk so yea . Me , Yasin & the management are thinking really hard about that and discussion is still going on

Rameez Raja : You seem to be on roll lately , just missed your 50 by 1 run , & winning streak continues for you 2 in a row .

Fardin Kibria : *Laughs* well TBH , Yasin encouraged me to be the captain and i go out there & try to do my best ! All my teammates supports me and cooperates with me , that's why i am able to do that thanks to them !

Rameez Raja : Well thanks for your time buddy , wish you luck for the 2nd test

Fardin Kibria : Anytime man , and thanks . Also thank you for having me tonight , & again thanks for joining our management.

Rameez Raja : Again it's a pleasure to be part of Hawks , Well folks thats all for today Hope you all liked it thanks for joining us on HAWKS TALK SHOW ! We will bring you lots & lots of interviews soon till then take care and GOOD NIGHT

MI THIS Det
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 26 Mar 2013, 3:12 am

Bat Cool wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
WELCOME TO HAWKS TALKS SHOW ! I Rameez Raja welcome you all to this show ! hope you all enjoy this interview with Hawks current captain Fardin Kibria

Rameez Raja : Welcome Fardin , thanks for finding a time and joining us tonight . We know you were practicing for the match on 25th.

Fardin Kibria : Its all good Rameez , I would like to thank you for joining up with the Hawks and become our interview taker Glad to have you in our management !

Rameez Raja : It's a pleasure to be with you guys ! now lets get on with the show , First of all how are you & your team feeling about the win in the first test ?

Fardin Kibria : We are feeling more comfortable going on the second test now & we are feeling great after the win , because at one point it looked like we were going to get a huge target but thanks to Gilchrist & our lower order which includes Umar Gul , Herath & Razzak they played a major role in our first innings batting . Gilchrist's innings was on point ! he score 179 runs that too with a strike rate of 96+ in test which is HUGE ! This was a great win all because of our team effort and our will to never give up !

Rameez Raja : Thats great to know , truly you guys deserved that win , Tell us about the prep for the 2nd test match which is today .

Fardin Kibria : Well , tbh after everyone sees our line up for the 2nd test ... everyone will say we are the underdog and we will lose and etc . But you know what ? We will overcome all those negative comments and try our best to tie the match IF NOT WIN THE MATCH , because our main aim is to draw this match but I know our guy has what it takes to win the match no matter what line up we play .

Rameez Raja : Why was Asad Shafiq & Yasin added to the squad ? Rumors are that Brendan Taylor was supposed to be added is it true ?

Fardin Kibria : Yes it's true that Brendan Taylor was supposed to be called up for the last test match , but our management and we had a long discussion and we choose Asad Shafiq Instead . Yasin & Asad is called for the last test because we want to rest our guys for the boom , we don't want any unnecessary injuries ... as we can't lose this series , the max is we will tie the series with 1-1 but of course our aim is to win the test series as well cause we already won the odi series ! But they were called because want to rest some of our players .

Rameez Raja : Well , tell us about your strategy for 2nd test . Are you guys going to go with the same strategy as the first match ?

Fardin Kibria : We have to discuss a lot about that , we don't want to take any risk so yea . Me , Yasin & the management are thinking really hard about that and discussion is still going on

Rameez Raja : You seem to be on roll lately , just missed your 50 by 1 run , & winning streak continues for you 2 in a row .

Fardin Kibria : *Laughs* well TBH , Yasin encouraged me to be the captain and i go out there & try to do my best ! All my teammates supports me and cooperates with me , that's why i am able to do that thanks to them !

Fardin Kibria : Anytime man , and thanks . Also thank you for having me tonight , & again thanks for joining our management.

Rameez Raja : Again it's a pleasure to be part of Hawks , Well folks thats all for today Hope you all liked it thanks for joining us on HAWKS TALK SHOW ! We will bring you lots & lots of interviews soon till then take care and GOOD NIGHT

MI THIS Hawks Media Center - Page 4 1521769445

THis is awesome stuff man Hawks Media Center - Page 4 4023198
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 26 Mar 2013, 3:14 am

Šourav Chakraborty wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:

MI THIS Hawks Media Center - Page 4 1521769445

THis is awesome stuff man Hawks Media Center - Page 4 4023198
Thanks bro Boss Happy Happy
Do give suggestions & more ideas Happy Happy ^_^
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 26 Mar 2013, 3:16 am

Thanks bro Hawks Media Center - Page 4 4023198 Happy Happy

You can always post news and update of your teams Smile
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 26 Mar 2013, 3:19 am

Thanks bro Hawks Media Center - Page 4 4023198 Happy Happy

You can always post news and update of your teams Smile
i am going to make a summery for 2nd test day 1 today Det
but it might be horrible because this is my first time writing summary & stuff
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 26 Mar 2013, 3:21 am

I wanna see this summary Hawks Media Center - Page 4 1521769445
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 26 Mar 2013, 3:22 am

Fardin Kibria wrote:I wanna see this summary Hawks Media Center - Page 4 1521769445
i'll start working on it after i am done eating lol Tongue out
in 2-3 hours this summary will be posted Boss Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 26 Mar 2013, 3:23 am

till then let me go do my homework
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 26 Mar 2013, 3:24 am

Fardin Kibria wrote:till then let me go do my homework
okay Happy Happy Smile will definatly try my best to do a good summary Boss
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 26 Mar 2013, 3:27 am

will be waiting for it
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 26 Mar 2013, 5:03 am

Hello Guys , This is Rameez Raja here bringing you live from Hawks Land for this great Hawks Talk Show. Today we can't get an interview since everyone is busy practicing for their 2nd test day 2 match for tomorrow , so instead we will bring you a summery of 2nd Test Day 1 here in Hawks Talk Show today.It will be a little bit different from the normal Summery.

Line up Summary

Rameez Raja : Okay guys , so lets get started . First we will introduce the line ups of both teams and talk about the line ups for a bit .

First we have the Hawks line up :
1.A Cook
2.N Jamshed
3.F Kibria
4.M Jayawardene
5.A Ali
6.A Shafiq
7.A Gilchrist
8.I Pathan
9.R Herath
10.Y Iqbal
11.A Razzak

Captain: F Kibria | Wicket Keeper: A Gilchrist

Now we will introduce the Shadows Line up :
1.D Warner
2.R Dravid
3.M Clarke
4.I Bell
5.M Guptill
6.Y Khan
7.J Pattinson
8.H Hassan
9.A Mendis
10.D Nayak
11.A Choudhary

Captain: A Choudhary | Wicket Keeper: R Dravid

Before the Match starts , you can clearly tell that Shadows has the upper hand in this match just by looking at the line ups . I mean look at it , hawks have left their all time opener Virender Sehwag and All time allrounder Jacques Kallis , Not only that but they also left their finisher Angelo Mathews . About their bowling , not much to say because their bowling line up includes only 4 bowlers and that too in test match , what else can you say ? But we have the reason behind this line up provided by our own kind Yasin , which will be shown to you later as the Talk show goes on . But on the other hand , the good thing is Hawks gave some youngsters to prove themselves , the likes of Yasin , Nasir Jamshed & Asad Shafiq they are all making their test debut tonight! Add Jaya in the debut list too , though he is not a youngster *Laughs* . Now , Lets talk about the Shadows line up . They too made one change in their line up , and their batting order seems to be different in this match but just a little . They brought in extra bowler replacing the all time great allrounder Jaysuria , the bowler name is James Pattinson . Yes he is one of the best test bowler in the current test era , and it will be really awesome to see how he bowls against the Hawks . And about their batting order , everything stayed the same except Younis Khan was brought down the order as Martin Guptil got a promotion to the batting order . Shadows clearly has a better & stronger line up coming in this game .

Interesting Comments

Rameez Raja : After the line ups of both teams were introduced , Yasin who was brought back from the 2nd team unit to the 1st team for this test explained why choose such a weak line up against the Shadows Yasin told us "Well Rameez , to be honest we choose this line up because first we believe in all our players & we want them to get chances as well . But the main reason behind choosing this line up was the upcoming T20 tournament known as T20 BOOM , yes we didn't want to get unnecessary injuries ,as we have nothing to lose even if we lose this match so we rested all our main players , and we know all our players has the capabilities & the will to win matches . That's all i am going to say for now " Well this was the interesting comment of the day

Toss Summary

Rameez Raja : Well now we will bring you to the toss , Hawks captain Fardin Kibria called heads and it landed tails , which means Shadows won the toss . Now the question was what will Shadows do bat first or bowl first ? After waiting for one or two mins , the Shadows captain Anurag Chose to bowl first , soon after Anurag said "We will bowl first , we saw a huge SMILE on Hawks captain Fardin's face . This what Anurag said of choosing bowling first "We batted first last time because i thought our batting line up was strong , which i feel still is . But this time we have 1 extra bowler so we would like to get hawks out quickly so we can get a good lead" . Later Fardin the Hawks captain was asked "Why was he smiling after Anurag the Shadows captain said they will bowl first ?" He responded with this answer "Well to be honest , we wanted to bat first . I am surprise they choose bowling first because seeing our bowling line up i thought they would bat first as they probably could have got a huge lead around 380 but from the get go our main aim was somehow to bat first and we accomplished it" This toss summery comes to an end now

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 98739_anderson

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKKm8IIEoGjJlHy4y0pu15c2tij7OhfBuPwDDClrpC5mZN9nU3rg

First Session Summery

Rameez Raja : The Hawks got what they wanted it , now it was up to their batsman to give them a good score . Cook & Jamshed was all ready to open and on the other hand Anurag was all set to bowl the first over of this 2nd test between Hawks vs Shadows . Hawks started well , in the first over Cook scored 6 runs including 1 boundary. Score was , End of Over 1 (6 runs) | Hawks: 6/0. Cook kept playing well on the other hand Jamshed was kinda struggling but he was supporting Cook well . Hawks pretty much got the start they wanted it that was till Jamshed was run out by Guptil , they really didn't needed that run but Jamshed wanted that run and paid the price , he was out at the tenth over . After the lost of Jamshed in came Fardin the captain . He needed to play well but he also was struggling big time in the crease . But that did not stop cook from batting well he kept playing his game and got his 50 at the end of 24th over & it almost looked like the Hawks was going to have it their way in the first session it was till Deep striked and took Fardin out just before the Lunch Session . At the end of the session Hawks scored 84 runs in 30 overs with fall of 2 wickets . Cook was still there and Jaya was the new man

Player of the Session : Cook & Hamid Hassan ( for his 1 wicket & economical bowling )

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcKPAyczMoSJEnTIqtsvoqSYwACjDi94dsdbr01KRSaisMC_tX

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 England+v+ICC+Combined+XI+Day+Two+gQVxu_v92_nl

Second Session Summery

Rameez Raja : As the second session started , Again the Hawks started the first over of the session Really well they picked up 6 runs in the first over of the session again . But this time , Cook wasn't the only man hitting , this time Jayawardene also joined the show . He was playing and looked really comfortable out there .As the session was coming to an end, Hawks again was looking to have it all their way till they lost another wicket , but this time they lose the big fish Alastiar Cook ,He just missed his 100 by 14 runs . He scored 86 runs and the 78 Runs partnership between Jayawardene & Cook was broken . On the other hand Jayawardene finished the session his way and the Hawks were 167/3 after 2nd session. Jayawardene was not out 48 , and the new man was Azhar Ali . Ajentha Mendis bowled extremely well , Economical + a wicket . This match is on balance so far .

Player of the session : Jayawardene & Ajentha Mendis

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 Mahela+Jayawardene+Australia+v+Sri+Lanka+Third+XraB85dBsW1l

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 CPS.NDR95.310708195759.photo01.photo.default-359x512

Third session summery

Rameez Raja : Well , we are here in the final session of the day now . Hawks again started a session brilliantly . Azhar Ali & Jayawardene just trashed Deepak & Anurag for the last 20 overs . It was mostly Azhar Ali's trashing but Jaywardene joined in the fun at times . Shadows players & Shadows fan had nothing to cheer for in the final session of the day . The Hawks ended the session brilliantly . Their score was 232 with fall of 3 wickets . Azhar Ali is nearing his 50 , he is not out at 42 runs & on the other hand Jayawardene is not out at 74. Can Azhar Get his 50 & Jaya get his 100 ? Join us tomorrow at the game live starting from 6:30 pm IST . Well this is it for today from Hawks Talk show . I Rameez Raja say good bye and good night from Hawks land . Take care everybody .

Player of the session : Azhar Ali & Jayawardene

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyUjNlw-mH_yds6-J_tHrLm8EJjX5Z80uzIzqqk842atiM8WC8kA

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuAG3EQ5tHF6FnEv6atYiS0_eMca8CXBmhJ9GNTiym-qAvp6J8tg
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 26 Mar 2013, 5:04 am

Updated Smile hope everyone likes it Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 26 Mar 2013, 5:08 am

love it boss
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 26 Mar 2013, 5:43 am

Bat Cool wrote:

Hello Guys , This is Rameez Raja here bringing you live from Hawks Land for this great Hawks Talk Show. Today we can't get an interview since everyone is busy practicing for their 2nd test day 2 match for tomorrow , so instead we will bring you a summery of 2nd Test Day 1 here in Hawks Talk Show today.It will be a little bit different from the normal Summery.

Line up Summary

Rameez Raja : Okay guys , so lets get started . First we will introduce the line ups of both teams and talk about the line ups for a bit .

1.A Cook
2.N Jamshed
3.F Kibria
4.M Jayawardene
5.A Ali
6.A Shafiq
7.A Gilchrist
8.I Pathan
9.R Herath
10.Y Iqbal
11.A Razzak

1.D Warner
2.R Dravid
3.M Clarke
4.I Bell
5.M Guptill
6.Y Khan
7.J Pattinson
8.H Hassan
9.A Mendis
10.D Nayak
11.A Choudhary

Before the Match starts , you can clearly tell that Shadows has the upper hand in this match just by looking at the line ups . I mean look at it , hawks have left their all time opener Virender Sehwag and All time allrounder Jacques Kallis , Not only that but they also left their finisher Angelo Mathews . About their bowling , not much to say because their bowling line up includes only 4 bowlers and that too in test match , what else can you say ? But we have the reason behind this line up provided by our own kind Yasin , which will be shown to you later as the Talk show goes on . But on the other hand , the good thing is Hawks gave some youngsters to prove themselves , the likes of Yasin , Nasir Jamshed & Asad Shafiq they are all making their test debut tonight! Add Jaya in the debut list too , though he is not a youngster *Laughs* . Now , Lets talk about the Shadows line up . They too made one change in their line up , and their batting order seems to be different in this match but just a little . They brought in extra bowler replacing the all time great allrounder Jaysuria , the bowler name is James Pattinson . Yes he is one of the best test bowler in the current test era , and it will be really awesome to see how he bowls against the Hawks . And about their batting order , everything stayed the same except Younis Khan was brought down the order as Martin Guptil got a promotion to the batting order . Shadows clearly has a better & stronger line up coming in this game .

Interesting Comments

Rameez Raja : After the line ups of both teams were introduced , Yasin who was brought back from the 2nd team unit to the 1st team for this test explained why choose such a weak line up against the Shadows Yasin told us "Well Rameez , to be honest we choose this line up because first we believe in all our players & we want them to get chances as well . But the main reason behind choosing this line up was the upcoming T20 tournament known as T20 BOOM , yes we didn't want to get unnecessary injuries ,as we have nothing to lose even if we lose this match so we rested all our main players , and we know all our players has the capabilities & the will to win matches . That's all i am going to say for now " Well this was the interesting comment of the day

Toss Summary

Rameez Raja : Well now we will bring you to the toss , Hawks captain Fardin Kibria called heads and it landed tails , which means Shadows won the toss . Now the question was what will Shadows do bat first or bowl first ? After waiting for one or two mins , the Shadows captain Anurag Chose to bowl first , soon after Anurag said "We will bowl first , we saw a huge SMILE on Hawks captain Fardin's face . This what Anurag said of choosing bowling first "We batted first last time because i thought our batting line up was strong , which i feel still is . But this time we have 1 extra bowler so we would like to get hawks out quickly so we can get a good lead" . Later Fardin the Hawks captain was asked "Why was he smiling after Anurag the Shadows captain said they will bowl first ?" He responded with this answer "Well to be honest , we wanted to bat first . I am surprise they choose bowling first because seeing our bowling line up i thought they would bat first as they probably could have got a huge lead around 380 but from the get go our main aim was somehow to bat first and we accomplished it" This toss summery comes to an end now

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKKm8IIEoGjJlHy4y0pu15c2tij7OhfBuPwDDClrpC5mZN9nU3rg

First Session Summery

Rameez Raja : The Hawks got what they wanted it , now it was up to their batsman to give them a good score . Cook & Jamshed was all ready to open and on the other hand Anurag was all set to bowl the first over of this 2nd test between Hawks vs Shadows . Hawks started well , in the first over Cook scored 6 runs including 1 boundary. Score was , End of Over 1 (6 runs) | Hawks: 6/0. Cook kept playing well on the other hand Jamshed was kinda struggling but he was supporting Cook well . Hawks pretty much got the start they wanted it that was till Jamshed was run out by Guptil , they really didn't needed that run but Jamshed wanted that run and paid the price , he was out at the tenth over . After the lost of Jamshed in came Fardin the captain . He needed to play well but he also was struggling big time in the crease . But that did not stop cook from batting well he kept playing his game and got his 50 at the end of 24th over & it almost looked like the Hawks was going to have it their way in the first session it was till Deep striked and took Fardin out just before the Lunch Session . At the end of the session Hawks scored 84 runs in 30 overs with fall of 2 wickets . Cook was still there and Jaya was the new man

Player of the Session : Cook & Hamid Hassan ( for his 1 wicket & economical bowling )

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcKPAyczMoSJEnTIqtsvoqSYwACjDi94dsdbr01KRSaisMC_tX

Second Session Summery

Rameez Raja : As the second session started , Again the Hawks started the first over of the session Really well they picked up 6 runs in the first over of the session again . But this time , Cook wasn't the only man hitting , this time Jayawardene also joined the show . He was playing and looked really comfortable out there .As the session was coming to an end, Hawks again was looking to have it all their way till they lost another wicket , but this time they lose the big fish Alastiar Cook ,He just missed his 100 by 14 runs . He scored 86 runs and the 78 Runs partnership between Jayawardene & Cook was broken . On the other hand Jayawardene finished the session his way and the Hawks were 167/3 after 2nd session. Jayawardene was not out 48 , and the new man was Azhar Ali . Ajentha Mendis bowled extremely well , Economical + a wicket . This match is on balance so far .

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 Mahela+Jayawardene+Australia+v+Sri+Lanka+Third+XraB85dBsW1l

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 CPS.NDR95.310708195759.photo01.photo.default-359x512

Third session summery

Rameez Raja : Well , we are here in the final session of the day now . Hawks again started a session brilliantly . Azhar Ali & Jayawardene just trashed Deepak & Anurag for the last 20 overs . It was mostly Azhar Ali's trashing but Jaywardene joined in the fun at times . Shadows players & Shadows fan had nothing to cheer for in the final session of the day . The Hawks ended the session brilliantly . Their score was 232 with fall of 3 wickets . Azhar Ali is nearing his 50 , he is not out at 42 runs & on the other hand Jayawardene is not out at 74. Can Azhar Get his 50 & Jaya get his 100 ? Join us tomorrow at the game live starting from 6:30 pm IST . Well this is it for today from Hawks Talk show . I Rameez Raja say good bye and good night from Hawks land . Take care everybody .

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyUjNlw-mH_yds6-J_tHrLm8EJjX5Z80uzIzqqk842atiM8WC8kA

Hawks Media Center - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuAG3EQ5tHF6FnEv6atYiS0_eMca8CXBmhJ9GNTiym-qAvp6J8tg

magnificent
use this as first post content for Day 2 Happy
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Tue 26 Mar 2013, 8:00 am

after u centre it Tongue out
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 26 Mar 2013, 9:06 am

Vighnesh wrote:after u centre it Tongue out
its hard to center it bro Sad
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 26 Mar 2013, 9:10 am

Bat Cool wrote:

Line up Summary

1.A Cook
2.N Jamshed
3.F Kibria
4.M Jayawardene
5.A Ali
6.A Shafiq
7.A Gilchrist
8.I Pathan
9.R Herath
10.Y Iqbal
11.A Razzak

1.D Warner
2.R Dravid
3.M Clarke
4.I Bell
5.M Guptill
6.Y Khan
7.J Pattinson
8.H Hassan
9.A Mendis
10.D Nayak
11.A Choudhary

Interesting Comments

Toss Summary

First Session Summery

Second Session Summery

Third session summery

magnificent
use this as first post content for Day 2 Happy
Thank you Boss Hope everyone likes it Happy Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Tue 26 Mar 2013, 4:30 pm

Mention The Session Timmings :O
MI