Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||

+12
Mithun
Son Goku
MI
arpit jain
ReshamDas
Ashu
Aqi
Haseeh
Johny S Raj
Nikhil
Akash Dharmaraja
Bat Cool
16 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  Empty The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||

Post by Bat Cool Fri 10 Mar 2017, 6:58 pm

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  5652556695_85caca9037_o

Here I will be interviewing Hawks players during any time (Before matches, After Matches, Random Times) and other players if they are available (when they are versing the Hawks only ).
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  Empty Re: The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||

Post by Bat Cool Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:04 pm

Our very first guest today will be non other than our newest addition :

Akash Dharmaraj 

Akash are you present here for an interview ?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  Empty Re: The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||

Post by Akash Dharmaraja Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:05 pm

Bat Cool wrote:Our very first guest today will be non other than our newest addition :

Akash Dharmaraj 

Here im THE BATSY
Akash Dharmaraja
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:08 pm

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:Our very first guest today will be non other than our newest addition :

Akash Dharmaraj 

Here im THE BATSY
Great to have you here! So tell me how does it feel to make it here ? Whats your emotions like right now ?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Akash Dharmaraja Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:10 pm

Im just super exicted to play under you !! Atmosphere in the group chat looks awesome !! My cap backing me up well !! Waiting for my chance and prove my cap right !! EMOTIONS : Unanswerable .. Awesome to be a part of CwSim
Akash Dharmaraja
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:15 pm

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:Im just super exicted to play under you !! Atmosphere in the group chat looks awesome !! My cap backing me up well !! Waiting for my chance and prove my cap right !! EMOTIONS : Unanswerable .. Awesome to be a part of CwSim
Just be careful 
If you don't perform Yasin will eat you :3
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:16 pm

Nikhil wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:Im just super exicted to play under you !! Atmosphere in the group chat looks awesome !! My cap backing me up well !! Waiting for my chance and prove my cap right !! EMOTIONS : Unanswerable .. Awesome to be a part of CwSim
Just be careful 
Does he eat everything :o
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Akash Dharmaraja Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:17 pm

Nikhil wrote:
Just be careful 
He is a very good cool captain .. i hope he wont do that XD
Akash Dharmaraja
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:17 pm

WOW , there you go ladies and gents. Akash has already made it clear how happy he is to be part of Cwsim but most importantly How happy he is to be part of the HAWKS . What do you like the MOST about your team ? Tell us a little about yourself now ? and how the team practices are going ?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:19 pm

Johny S Raj wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Just be careful 
Does he eat everything :o
Johny you will find that out soon ;)
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Akash Dharmaraja Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:20 pm

HAWKS !! Im thankfull to the whole team and expecially the CAPTAIN !! The most i like is the PASSION the whole team gives to the game .. Thats really mind Blowing !! About Myself  Calm Guy Fit for this team its enough XD !! Practices is upto to the mark
Akash Dharmaraja
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:20 pm

All the best !!!

You got good team to play on
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:21 pm

Haha can't wait yasin :p
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Akash Dharmaraja Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:22 pm

Haseeh wrote:
All the best !!!

You got good team to play on
Thanks Buddy !! And all the best for you too
Akash Dharmaraja
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:23 pm

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:HAWKS !! Im thankfull to the whole team and expecially the CAPTAIN !! The most i like is the PASSION the whole team gives to the game .. Thats really mind Blowing !! About Myself  Calm Guy Fit for this team its enough XD !! Practices is upto to the mark
Seems like you have pretty nice things to say about the team so far. Thats the passion everyone should have for their team and also seems like you can't wait to get started and smash some bowlers! Any news on your availability for the first match ? or is it a surprise ?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:23 pm

Johny S Raj wrote:Haha can't wait yasin :p
Pray that your team isn't in our group Boss
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:23 pm

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:HAWKS !! Im thankfull to the whole team and expecially the CAPTAIN !! The most i like is the PASSION the whole team gives to the game .. Thats really mind Blowing !! About Myself  Calm Guy Fit for this team its enough XD !! Practices is upto to the mark
You will do wonders in hawks, just stay active
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:24 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Yea even we don't like free wins  Badass
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:25 pm

Nikhil wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
People get free wins if they are able to make it to the ground T Lol your whole team will be in my stomach cause ill eat them all Troll
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Akash Dharmaraja Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:27 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Seems like you have pretty nice things to say about the team so far. Thats the passion everyone should have for their team and also seems like you can't wait to get started and smash some bowlers! Any news on your availability for the first match ? or is it a surprise ?
Haha !! Lol !! Its a suprise !! But Follow my Guruji's Footsteps My Cricket Guru  Idiot
Akash Dharmaraja
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:27 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
People get free wins if they are able to make it to the ground T Lol your whole team will be in my stomach cause ill eat them all Troll
Someone call Sv here :3 
We're receiving death threats  No Fuk
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Akash Dharmaraja Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:28 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:
You will do wonders in hawks, just stay active
Thanks Bro  drunken I would be active !!
Akash Dharmaraja
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Akash Dharmaraja Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:28 pm

Nikhil wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Someone call Sv here :3 
We're receiving death threats  No Fuk
LOL !! Sledging has started !! And the fun too
Akash Dharmaraja
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:29 pm

Nikhil wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Everyone started now itself :p gonna be a cracker this tourney
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:30 pm

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Haha !! Lol !! Its a suprise !! But Follow my Guruji's Footsteps My Cricket Guru  Idiot
Great Akash. Whose this Guruji you are speaking of ? Do you have a cricketer whose footstep you follow ?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next