Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawks Media Center

+15
Deep Dey
Rishabh
Ashu
sV
Fardin Kibria
Bat Cool
MI
Vighnesh
Sri Ganesh SG
Nick
Parth
Fahad
Kush
Saad
DKN
19 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hawks Media Center - Page 3 Empty Hawks Media Center

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 07 Jul 2012, 3:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Hawks Media Center - Page 3 EEhOq

Here the members of team Hawks will give their Interviews and i will update them one by one
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Hawks Media Center - Page 3 Empty Re: Hawks Media Center

Post by MI Sun 24 Mar 2013, 8:54 pm

Lol He Dnt Leave Cz Of dat :O

He lft cz we was loosing :O
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Sun 24 Mar 2013, 9:02 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Vighnesh wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Vighnesh wrote:love that colour Emo
Thank thank you , but i don't like domz logo Troll
me too :FU: :FU: :FU:
Change it :FU: :FU:
soon Boss
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Sun 24 Mar 2013, 9:03 pm

Soon MEans Before Boom ? Tongue out
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Sun 24 Mar 2013, 9:05 pm

After April :fail:
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 25 Mar 2013, 4:32 am

an interview coming Boss Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 25 Mar 2013, 5:07 am

WELCOME TO HAWKS TALKS SHOW ! I Rameez Raja welcome you all to this show ! hope you all enjoy this interview with Hawks current captain Fardin Kibria

Hawks Media Center - Page 3 Shakib-Al-Hasan-Press-110208R300

Rameez Raja : Welcome Fardin , thanks for finding a time and joining us tonight . We know you were practicing for the match on 25th.

Fardin Kibria : Its all good Rameez , I would like to thank you for joining up with the Hawks and become our interview taker Glad to have you in our management !

Rameez Raja : It's a pleasure to be with you guys ! now lets get on with the show , First of all how are you & your team feeling about the win in the first test ?

Fardin Kibria : We are feeling more comfortable going on the second test now & we are feeling great after the win , because at one point it looked like we were going to get a huge target but thanks to Gilchrist & our lower order which includes Umar Gul , Herath & Razzak they played a major role in our first innings batting . Gilchrist's innings was on point ! he score 179 runs that too with a strike rate of 96+ in test which is HUGE ! This was a great win all because of our team effort and our will to never give up !

Rameez Raja : Thats great to know , truly you guys deserved that win , Tell us about the prep for the 2nd test match which is today .

Fardin Kibria : Well , tbh after everyone sees our line up for the 2nd test ... everyone will say we are the underdog and we will lose and etc . But you know what ? We will overcome all those negative comments and try our best to tie the match IF NOT WIN THE MATCH , because our main aim is to draw this match but I know our guy has what it takes to win the match no matter what line up we play .

Rameez Raja : Why was Asad Shafiq & Yasin added to the squad ? Rumors are that Brendan Taylor was supposed to be added is it true ?

Fardin Kibria : Yes it's true that Brendan Taylor was supposed to be called up for the last test match , but our management and we had a long discussion and we choose Asad Shafiq Instead . Yasin & Asad is called for the last test because we want to rest our guys for the boom , we don't want any unnecessary injuries ... as we can't lose this series , the max is we will tie the series with 1-1 but of course our aim is to win the test series as well cause we already won the odi series ! But they were called because want to rest some of our players .

Rameez Raja : Well , tell us about your strategy for 2nd test . Are you guys going to go with the same strategy as the first match ?

Fardin Kibria : We have to discuss a lot about that , we don't want to take any risk so yea . Me , Yasin & the management are thinking really hard about that and discussion is still going on

Rameez Raja : You seem to be on roll lately , just missed your 50 by 1 run , & winning streak continues for you 2 in a row .

Fardin Kibria : *Laughs* well TBH , Yasin encouraged me to be the captain and i go out there & try to do my best ! All my teammates supports me and cooperates with me , that's why i am able to do that thanks to them !

Rameez Raja : Well thanks for your time buddy , wish you luck for the 2nd test

Fardin Kibria : Anytime man , and thanks . Also thank you for having me tonight , & again thanks for joining our management.

Rameez Raja : Again it's a pleasure to be part of Hawks , Well folks thats all for today Hope you all liked it thanks for joining us on HAWKS TALK SHOW ! We will bring you lots & lots of interviews soon till then take care and GOOD NIGHT

Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 25 Mar 2013, 7:41 am

Superb bro...Truly amazing!! Loved it
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 25 Mar 2013, 7:45 am

Fardin Kibria wrote:Superb bro...Truly amazing!! Loved it
Thanks bro Boss Happy Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Mon 25 Mar 2013, 7:46 am

got to read dis now Det
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 25 Mar 2013, 7:46 am

Parth wrote:got to read dis now Det
Lmaoo Boss
let me know if you like it or not Smile Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Mon 25 Mar 2013, 7:47 am

sure but first lemme read Tongue out
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Mon 25 Mar 2013, 7:49 am

Its nice Smile

Good interview Smile
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 25 Mar 2013, 7:53 am

Parth wrote:Its nice Smile

Good interview Smile
Thank you Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Mon 25 Mar 2013, 8:03 am

Welcome Yasin Smile

But you need to get a good F Player for Hawks
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 25 Mar 2013, 8:04 am

Parth wrote:Welcome Yasin Smile

But you need to get a good F Player for Hawks
we have good f players Tongue out we have Ishaq ,RD , Sri ganesh , Fardin and me Tongue out but only me , Rd ishaq and Fardin comes during matches now ... ishaq comes only for 30 mins to save hawks from warnings lol
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 25 Mar 2013, 9:31 am

Hope everyone sees the interview Boss
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Mon 25 Mar 2013, 9:41 am

Bat Cool wrote:
WELCOME TO HAWKS TALKS SHOW ! I Rameez Raja welcome you all to this show ! hope you all enjoy this interview with Hawks current captain Fardin Kibria

Rameez Raja : Welcome Fardin , thanks for finding a time and joining us tonight . We know you were practicing for the match on 25th.

Fardin Kibria : Its all good Rameez , I would like to thank you for joining up with the Hawks and become our interview taker Glad to have you in our management !

Rameez Raja : It's a pleasure to be with you guys ! now lets get on with the show , First of all how are you & your team feeling about the win in the first test ?

Fardin Kibria : We are feeling more comfortable going on the second test now & we are feeling great after the win , because at one point it looked like we were going to get a huge target but thanks to Gilchrist & our lower order which includes Umar Gul , Herath & Razzak they played a major role in our first innings batting . Gilchrist's innings was on point ! he score 179 runs that too with a strike rate of 96+ in test which is HUGE ! This was a great win all because of our team effort and our will to never give up !

Rameez Raja : Thats great to know , truly you guys deserved that win , Tell us about the prep for the 2nd test match which is today .

Fardin Kibria : Well , tbh after everyone sees our line up for the 2nd test ... everyone will say we are the underdog and we will lose and etc . But you know what ? We will overcome all those negative comments and try our best to tie the match IF NOT WIN THE MATCH , because our main aim is to draw this match but I know our guy has what it takes to win the match no matter what line up we play .

Rameez Raja : Why was Asad Shafiq & Yasin added to the squad ? Rumors are that Brendan Taylor was supposed to be added is it true ?

Fardin Kibria : Yes it's true that Brendan Taylor was supposed to be called up for the last test match , but our management and we had a long discussion and we choose Asad Shafiq Instead . Yasin & Asad is called for the last test because we want to rest our guys for the boom , we don't want any unnecessary injuries ... as we can't lose this series , the max is we will tie the series with 1-1 but of course our aim is to win the test series as well cause we already won the odi series ! But they were called because want to rest some of our players .

Rameez Raja : Well , tell us about your strategy for 2nd test . Are you guys going to go with the same strategy as the first match ?

Fardin Kibria : We have to discuss a lot about that , we don't want to take any risk so yea . Me , Yasin & the management are thinking really hard about that and discussion is still going on

Rameez Raja : You seem to be on roll lately , just missed your 50 by 1 run , & winning streak continues for you 2 in a row .

Fardin Kibria : *Laughs* well TBH , Yasin encouraged me to be the captain and i go out there & try to do my best ! All my teammates supports me and cooperates with me , that's why i am able to do that thanks to them !

Fardin Kibria : Anytime man , and thanks . Also thank you for having me tonight , & again thanks for joining our management.

Rameez Raja : Again it's a pleasure to be part of Hawks , Well folks thats all for today Hope you all liked it thanks for joining us on HAWKS TALK SHOW ! We will bring you lots & lots of interviews soon till then take care and GOOD NIGHT

Great one Emo Emo Boss
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 25 Mar 2013, 9:45 am

Vighnesh wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:

Great one Emo Emo Boss
Thank you Boss Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Mon 25 Mar 2013, 9:45 am

really superb one!
Parth
Parth