Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}--

+15
Rishabh
Eishan
sV
Raminder
Fahmid Kibria
Naqi Gates
Al-amin
Arjun
Nick
bchattopadhyay
Deep Dey
Ishaq
Aqi
Fardin Kibria
Bat Cool
19 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}-- Empty The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}--

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 7:08 am

Hey Everyone,welcome to The Blue Knight Hawks Media center

In this thread i will update news,presentations before and after the matches.

And I will also take interviews of Hawks players (sometimes) and post it here

Thanks
Hawks Media Manger
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}-- Empty Re: The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}--

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 7:25 am

First News:

The Blue Knight Hawks are playing their first match against World Dominators on 2nd November 2011.

Now Hawks has never played a T20 tournament before,this T20 tournament called T20 Boom Boom is their first T20 tournament.

======================
FACTS ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT:
======================
Well,this is the second season of T20 Boom Boom.In the first season we saw many great matches,including the finals between The Cosmos vs World Dominators.After winning the T20 Boom Boom,the first ever tournament to be held in cricket world The Cosmos has been unstoppable.World Dominators was the runner up,and they have been impressive too after the tournament,however they didn't win a finals of any tournament yet.In the first season of T20 Boom Boom we only had 5 teams,but in this 2nd season of this T20 Boom Boom we are going to have 8 teams.So I wish all the teams good luck Smile

========================
The Blue Knight Hawks T20 Facts:
========================
The Blue Knight Hawks was formed in August,and they have been impressive in all the formats.Knight Hawks haven't played well in T20 in their first series which was against The Champions.Hawks Lost that T20 series 2-3,however after that lost,they had another 5 match Series (T20 Series) against Titans the team is known as Dynamos now,The Hawks crushed Titans (Dynamos) and Hawks became the first team ever in Cricsim to whitewash a team.After that series,they haven't played a single T20 game yet,so can the Hawks continue their form in T20 Boom Boom or will they lose confidence and lose their way?We'll find out,don't miss a match in T20 Boom Boom Smile

======================================
The Blue Knight Hawks Records Against World Dominators
======================================
Well,Knight Hawks and Dominators have met 3 times this month,and Hawks have won 2 of them.Hawks have crushed Dominator's dream to become a champion on October 22nd,Dominators was ready to take their first ever tittle,they are working really really hard but they always fail in the finals.These two teams meet again on November 2nd,but this time it will be a T20 game,so which team will prevail?Don't miss it,join us on November 2nd Smile

Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}-- Empty Re: The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}--

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 29 Oct 2011, 7:27 am

SWEET
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 7:29 am

Another interview is coming from the Hawks Big Three (Al-amin,Yasin and Ishaq),some of the interview will be posted now,and some will be posted tomorrow.

Some International players of Hawks will give interview too (Gilchrist,Flintoff,Pollock,Johnson,Kumble and Mushtaq).

All the Interviews will be posted by tomorrow,i will post some of them right now.

thanks
Hawks Media Manger
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 7:55 am

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}-- Z

Well we got a chance to talk with Adam Gilchrist.

And we asked him some question,here are the question:

So Gilly how are you feeling about coming back to Cricsim?
How do you plan on making your captain and your team happy this time?
And tell us about your experience in T20 Boom Boom season 1 and how does it feel to be back in this?

====================
Adam Gilchrist's answer:
====================

Well,first of all i would like to say thank you for having me here tonight.And I would like to take my time to answer your questions.

First of all thanks to Hawks for giving me another chance to prove myself in Cricsim,despite my failing performance they picked me in the auction.And I feel very happy to be back in this game again,it feels like I am home again and again thanks to Hawks Management.And i will try my best to perform well for my team,I have been practicing with The Big Three of Hawks and with the coach too.They have guided me very well until now and gave me some advices about how should i play and i will follow their advices and play well for my new team Hawks.And the experience of T20 Boom Boom... well words can not describe it,all i can say is it's the biggest tournament.And i have some experience before,i played for The Champions and I had some great time with them,I was sad when they traded me and then replaced me in Mini Auction but it was my fault,i could not make any team happy but this time i will make hawks happy for sure.The most important thing is,i have experience playing with our current captain Yasin,He played for Champions,so that makes my job more easier because i have some ideas how his mind work.And I am looking forward on working with all my teammates.Thanks and Good bye.

Thanks Gilchrist for your valuable time,now go back to practice Smile.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 8:01 am

And all the other interview will be posted tomorrow Smile

thanks for being patience Smile

Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 8:10 am

=====================
The Blue Knight Hawks Rumors
=====================
Well,lately we have been hearing rumors from the dressing room that Hawks all time opener Tharanga and Smith are not going to play in T20 Boom Boom,is this rumor true or is it just a rumor?Now the question is,if Tharanga and Smith does not open the innings for them,then who will?

Well we have one player in our mind,it's the Hawks new player Adam Gilchrist.But who is the Hawks secret guy?And will he be able to cooperate and perform well with Gilchrist?We will find out everything on November 1st or November 2nd. Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 29 Oct 2011, 8:13 am

I KNOW IT IT YASIN OR AALFIE
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 8:15 am

You will have to wait for that @Fardin Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 8:17 am

More News of Team Hawks will be posted tomorrow Smile

till then stay safe and take care Smile

and don't forget to read the news,interviews and rumors about hawks.And everyone is welcome to comment Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sat 29 Oct 2011, 10:43 am

lol i definitely know it yasin ;)
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Sat 29 Oct 2011, 5:49 pm

No u dont Aqi Happy
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 8:58 pm

Mushtaq's interview coming soon now Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 9:12 pm

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}-- Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGL9gF7JDSGHI7iniMM3mGH1B3K8AxM78kbYTfBzPuu2N0eEsX

Today,we found Mushtaq having a free time.So we just got asked him some questions:

Mushtaq,how are you feeling about your first T20 Boom Boom?
How do you bowl economically in every match?
what do you feel about your new signings?

==================
Saqlain Musthaq's Answer:
==================

Well,this will be my first major tournament in Cricsim.I never experienced a tournament like this before,yesterday i went to a place to get some fresh air and all i hear about is T20 Boom Boom.I wasn't here when it happened in season 1,so i don't know what kind of excitement it will bring.But considering the crowds,it looks like it will be very fun.Well,i try my best bowling well in every match,and i do it.My coach and captain told me earlier (means before the auction) that they are really proud of me and they are expecting me to pick up some wickets Smile,well i will try my best to bowl economically and take some wickets.I think now Anil Kumble and me will have some support in the bowling department Smile,Rafique is an excellent bowler and he can take wickets.So that makes my job a bit easier,after Rafique has join our team.He can pick wickets along with Kumble and now the team is expecting economic bowling from me in every match Smile.And Gilchrist is an awesome batsman,we are really pleased to see him in our squad.Astle can boost our middle order when we need him to fire...

Thanks for having me,now i have to go back to bowling Smile

Bye Mushtaq,and good luck Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 9:14 pm

Next up is Pollock Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Sat 29 Oct 2011, 9:21 pm

SOmeonez Tealented Happy
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 9:22 pm

Hawks News:
The Blue Knight Hawks Theme song will come soon...

Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 9:54 pm

Update:

Knight Hawks Video is coming in 10 mins max Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 10:18 pm

The Blue Knight Hawks Theme Song is Out

Please comment
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 10:21 pm

Guys please hear the song and comment on it.thanks Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:00 pm

s**t you copied my idea damn lol

i was going to release my anthem in the opening ceremony

yours is good awesome

hope u all guys like my anthem is made by a lot of hardwork Tongue out
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:08 pm

nice man
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:10 pm

Aqi Syed wrote:s**t you copied my idea damn lol

i was going to release my anthem in the opening ceremony

yours is good awesome

hope u all guys like my anthem is made by a lot of hardwork Tongue out

oh really? Happy

well did i use you song or something?

and i did not know your idea so sorry man Sad
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:10 pm

thanks Fardin Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:11 pm

Yasin is the trade final
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next