Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

+16
zaki
Al-amin
Arjun
Raminder
Ishaq
Legend Killer Harshit
Rishabh
Aqi
Nick
Fardin Kibria
Viresh
Bat Cool
Eishan
Mad max
sV
bchattopadhyay
20 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Empty ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

FOR THE FIRST TIME TEAM COSMOS IS CREATING A SPECIAL UNIT FOR THE THOROUGH CROSS EXAMINATION OF EACH PLAYER OF THE TEAM....

HENCE ANNOUNCING

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Lane_l10
***QUASAR***
THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Quasar10

THIS VENTURE WILL BE LEAD BY 2 OF THE MOST FAMOUS ANALYSTS OF THE CRICKET WORLD....

THEY ARE:
SIMON HUGHES AND JONATHAN AGNEW

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Englan10

BOTH THESE ANALYSTS ARE RETIRED ENGLISH CRICKETERS WHO ARE NOW WELL KNOW FOR THEIR VARIOUS ANALYTICAL WORK IN THE CRICKET WORLD....

JONATHAN AGNEW HIMSELF IS A BROADCASTER FOR BBC CHANNEL FOR A VERY LONG TIME N HE HAS GLADLY DECIDED TO LEND SM HAND WITH SIMON HUGHES TO ACCESS THE CONDITION OF TEAM COSMOS DURIN THE T20 BOOM.....

THEY WILL BE DOIN AN INDEPTH ANALYSIS OF THE TEAM COSMOS DURIN THE COURSE OF THIS MONTH N SO WE HOPE THT OUR TEAM CAN BENEFIT A LOT FROM THIS GREAT OPPUTUNITY ...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Empty Re: ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

Post by Eishan Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:21 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Aggers18

Happy new year guys.....
This is jonathan agnew frm quasar....

i hope all of u must have a grt evening last nite...at least i
did...with cosmos entering into the finals wat more cn ask for in a
new's years eve....
But time for sm reality check cosmosians....u ar abt to face one of the
most powerdriven teams of cricsim...the strikers...its like those
bedtime stories of boogyman tht parents tell their kids at nite so tht
they better sleep or else u knw..Happy
man the moment cappy saw tht his team is thru to the finals n thunder
just struck him only to make him realise tht its the strikers
again...the team who made 300 plus runs look like snatchin lollypops
frm a kid...Happy...
but i dont believe tht history repeats itself at tandem....it is always rewritten in a new way....
cosmos has indeed experienced a see-saw performance this winter but its
time to bring back all those experiences n put them in a big block n
shape it to perfection .....
cappy needs to shine up those guns of navarone to prevent the strikers ships frm invadin the narrow gulf...
their bowlers need to really click on at the rite time n keep tht line n
length justified...steyn must be remembering the last encounter n am
sure has sm tricks up his sleeves nw....
the batting looks a bit woobly with the upper decks strong n the lower
decks bein a bit rusty...well a little chiselling always helps n i hope
the team management is lookin into it...Smile
well their is nothin more to say...time for sm feet to the gas paddles n bring out the action of a lifetime...go cosmos...as one said action speaks a thousand words...Smile
i wish all the very best to my team...godspeed....

**pics of the day**

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Shane_14
"this guy had a rather off the track performance till nw...time for him to make his mark felt..."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Rahul-11
"the wall helpin out in the catch practice session..."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 21in_s10
"viresh gettin sm tips on his bowling....chkout tht hair style...reminds me of the 60's...Happy...."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Articl11
"afridi doin sm shadow practices...he knows he is needed thr today...."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Sourav18
"finally the cappy...calmly sittin on the benches as he watches over his team performing in the nets...scribbling down the edges in his mind....."

i really like the way u sum it up... n indeed most pressure on our cappy baptu today.. first final under his captainship Smile
we owe him this now
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Empty Re: ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

Post by Eishan Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:21 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:nope i hated literature n hence the marks too hated me....Happy
that cannt be.. Suspect cyclops
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sun 01 Jan 2012, 6:52 pm

"viresh gettin sm tips on his bowling....chkout tht hair style...reminds me of the 60's......."

no problem Tongue out
OLD IS ALWAYZ GOLD ;)
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 01 Jan 2012, 7:50 pm

and as long as that hairstyle disturbs batsmens concentration we are happy too viresh Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 01 Jan 2012, 10:03 pm

baptu got man of the series i m now expecting finally good comments for him :O
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 01 Jan 2012, 11:37 pm

hmmmm i got sm info tht simon n jonathan ar talkin abt his future in this team as of nw... Suspect :shock:..buggers dont knw who hired them in the first place..Tongue out
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 02 Jan 2012, 1:08 am

GRAND POST MATCH REPORT WILL CM UP TMRW ON QUASAR...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 02 Jan 2012, 1:09 am

You hired two great personelle's who provides good thoughts
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:39 pm

THE MOST EXPLOSIVE ANALYSIS FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER COMIN UP IN A SHORT WHILE...SO STAY TUNED...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:10 am

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Lane_l12

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Aggers19 ----- ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Hughes18

Hello everyone....

this is jonathan agnew n wait we hv simon too on the deck with us...so today for the first time me n simon together will give the most important post match review of the month of december....

good evenin everyone this is simon sayin comestas to all the viewers of cricket world cup....

wat a month this turned out to be jonathan.....
truly...one hell of a roller coaster ride for team cosmos simon...probably the most infectious one of the lot...they came after a bitter defeat in the semis of the t20 boom...the confidence level was dropped...cappy was crampy n totally out of form....the team was in disarray with ever weakness opened like a jar of cookies....no one n i mean no thought tht cosmos would make it to the top....

simon: before the strt of cwc thr was a lot of talk goin in the management regardin reshapin of the team...they decided not to go with the auction n keep all the team lineup same but to reshape the current condition of it...vigorous trainin was undertaken by cosmos to make sure such despicable performance shld never happen....

Jonathan: the starting of cwc was also not was cosmos chalked out...till the last match of the league they had to fight it out...particularly the russian roulette of the last match of the league...i will never forget the devil's number 215 in my life...its like etched into my mind...

Simon: n thn 215 again in the semis...let me tell jon i never smoked tht my cigarettes at one shot before in my life thn wat i did on the day of the semis....but they cracked thru n finally reached the final...

Jonathan: damn i need to do it nw..just wait u ar bad in this ....
dinka chika dinka chika dinka chika

phew this is tough ....indian songs rocks by the way...well cosmos has finally did it...the odds were played out n the even were scored...cosmos became the first team to win all the 3 major leagues of cricsim in a single year...
sm achievement this is....a complete team work on the day of the final i must say...

Simon: tht bowlin performance by cosmos was majestic...wat run control was done by bowlers like viresh n vettori n broad in the middle overs...am all praise for broad..the whole cwc season this english lad has bowled like a gem...left every opponent in shambles to his bowlin attack...tht runrate was at the best level u cn dream about...but the guy to talk abt is the kalashnikov steyn...the mean machince of cosmos...15 wickets frm 6 matches...n dont forget the 7 wicket haul ...man it was a nightmare which one cant never forget....his bowling simple ripped thru the deck towards the stumps...a sight for sore eyes...

Jonathan: thn came the battin...the true knight in shining armour for cosmos is eoin morgan....i this the english willows a had a field's day in this winter season...wat a cmbk for this lad...was benched in the t20 boom n also in the first match but then whn he got the chance he knew just exactly wat to do..time for the wooden piece of thing to do sm actual talkin...
n then not to forget the mightly wall of cosmos....the element tht balances the equation...the compound tht ignites the chemistry of the team...eishan jain...the more u say the less it feels u hv....wonderful season for his young guy who also decided to venture into keepin this season n let me say he gave a run for the money for the other wicketkeepers...Happy

Simon: jon time to talk abt cappy nw...well he did take the captain cap this time n brought the trophy home...incredible stuff...but he is still yet to enter my good books...a lot is needed of him to satisfy this critic...he did play good but he needs to play whn needed the most...wat do u think jon...

Jonathan: comon give him a break or he might suffer frm ptsd...this lad had sm tough time ...lot of thinkin weighed on him...pressure frm all side...critics n media hammerin him frm all angle...he needed a space to breath n thk god he was able to break those shackles n seal the lips.....nice performance by him...godspeed....

well a fine sweet electrifyin win for team cosmos n a fine way to signoff 2011 n signin into 2012....LOC is comin up...but rite nw its party time n cosmos members need every essence of it....with this me n simon will sign off on a week long holiday to eussex county ....we wil meet again soon n share much more news,gossips n the usual analysis of the champions of cricket world cup

good ngt n good luck to everyone....
bye....
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:16 am

bchattopadhyay wrote:hmmmm i got sm info tht simon n jonathan ar talkin abt his future in this team as of nw... Suspect :shock:..buggers dont knw who hired them in the first place..Tongue out
hahaaha cheers true Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:23 am

some nice words used by duo here
cappy was crampy

devil's number 215 in my life...its like etched into my mind...

Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:31 am

***********THE MAGIC MOMENTS OF 1ST JAN 2012 AT LORDS*********

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Winnin10

"THE SIX THT MATTERS THE MOST...VIRESH SEALING THE VICTORY FOR COSMOS"

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 6a012011

"THE MAN ...THE MACHINE..THE MYTH....STEYN N HIS SPEED...."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 5309b610

"IF THERE IS STYLE IN CRICKET ITS UPTO EISHAN TO SHOW HW IT LOOKS AS HE SMASHES 4 BOUNDARIES LIKE PASSIN A HOT KNIFE THRU BUTTER..."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Sourav19

"CAPTAIN ESTATIC ON KEEPIN STRIKERS TOTAL TO MINIMUM...HISTORY WILL BE REWRITTEN TODAY..."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 B6d47e10

"THE 2 PILLARS OF COSMOS....EISHAN N VIRESH SHOWING THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON TO LAUGH EVEN IN THE MOST TENSED MOMENTS..."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 S1_reu10

"THE HANDS OF GLORY....CAPPY REACHES OUT TO HIS FANS ON WINNIN CWC..."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Yuvraj10

"THE MOMENT THT COSMOS WAS WAITIN FRM 16TH DECEMBER IS FINALLY OVER...VICTORY IS IN THEIR GRASP AT LAST...."

N NOW THE MOST KODAK PIC OF THE CWC....

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Kdnahl10
"PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS"
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:32 am

now now i will kill simon

'ncredible stuff...but he is still yet to enter my good books'..
he needs to learn from jon

lot of thinkin weighed on him...pressure frm all side...critics n media hammerin him frm all angle...he needed a space to breath n thk god he was able to break those shackles n seal the lips.....nice performance by him...godspeed....
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:36 am

bchattopadhyay wrote:...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Lane_l12

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Aggers19 ----- ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Hughes18

Hello everyone....

this is jonathan agnew n wait we hv simon too on the deck with us...so today for the first time me n simon together will give the most important post match review of the month of december....

good evenin everyone this is simon sayin comestas to all the viewers of cricket world cup....

wat a month this turned out to be jonathan.....
truly...one hell of a roller coaster ride for team cosmos simon...probably the most infectious one of the lot...they came after a bitter defeat in the semis of the t20 boom...the confidence level was dropped...cappy was crampy n totally out of form....the team was in disarray with ever weakness opened like a jar of cookies....no one n i mean no thought tht cosmos would make it to the top....

simon: before the strt of cwc thr was a lot of talk goin in the management regardin reshapin of the team...they decided not to go with the auction n keep all the team lineup same but to reshape the current condition of it...vigorous trainin was undertaken by cosmos to make sure such despicable performance shld never happen....

Jonathan: the starting of cwc was also not was cosmos chalked out...till the last match of the league they had to fight it out...particularly the russian roulette of the last match of the league...i will never forget the devil's number 215 in my life...its like etched into my mind...

Simon: n thn 215 again in the semis...let me tell jon i never smoked tht my cigarettes at one shot before in my life thn wat i did on the day of the semis....but they cracked thru n finally reached the final...

Jonathan: damn i need to do it nw..just wait u ar bad in this ....

phew this is tough ....indian songs rocks by the way...well cosmos has finally did it...the odds were played out n the even were scored...cosmos became the first team to win all the 3 major leagues of cricsim in a single year...
sm achievement this is....a complete team work on the day of the final i must say...

Simon: tht bowlin performance by cosmos was majestic...wat run control was done by bowlers like viresh n vettori n broad in the middle overs...am all praise for broad..the whole cwc season this english lad has bowled like a gem...left every opponent in shambles to his bowlin attack...tht runrate was at the best level u cn dream about...but the guy to talk abt is the kalashnikov steyn...the mean machince of cosmos...15 wickets frm 6 matches...n dont forget the 7 wicket haul ...man it was a nightmare which one cant never forget....his bowling simple ripped thru the deck towards the stumps...a sight for sore eyes...

Jonathan: thn came the battin...the true knight in shining armour for cosmos is eoin morgan....i this the english willows a had a field's day in this winter season...wat a cmbk for this lad...was benched in the t20 boom n also in the first match but then whn he got the chance he knew just exactly wat to do..time for the wooden piece of thing to do sm actual talkin...
n then not to forget the mightly wall of cosmos....the element tht balances the equation...the compound tht ignites the chemistry of the team...eishan jain...the more u say the less it feels u hv....wonderful season for his young guy who also decided to venture into keepin this season n let me say he gave a run for the money for the other wicketkeepers...Happy

Simon: jon time to talk abt cappy nw...well he did take the captain cap this time n brought the trophy home...incredible stuff...but he is still yet to enter my good books...a lot is needed of him to satisfy this critic...he did play good but he needs to play whn needed the most...wat do u think jon...

Jonathan: comon give him a break or he might suffer frm ptsd...this lad had sm tough time ...lot of thinkin weighed on him...pressure frm all side...critics n media hammerin him frm all angle...he needed a space to breath n thk god he was able to break those shackles n seal the lips.....nice performance by him...godspeed....

well a fine sweet electrifyin win for team cosmos n a fine way to signoff 2011 n signin into 2012....LOC is comin up...but rite nw its party time n cosmos members need every essence of it....with this me n simon will sign off on a week long holiday to eussex county ....we wil meet again soon n share much more news,gossips n the usual analysis of the champions of cricket world cup

good ngt n good luck to everyone....
bye....
great job guys.. u both have really brought life to cosmos camp with these lively comments debates.. good job in writing baptu Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:39 am

bchattopadhyay wrote:***********THE MAGIC MOMENTS OF 1ST JAN 2012 AT LORDS*********

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Winnin10

"THE SIX THT MATTERS THE MOST...VIRESH SEALING THE VICTORY FOR COSMOS"

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 6a012011

"THE MAN ...THE MACHINE..THE MYTH....STEYN N HIS SPEED...."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 5309b610

"IF THERE IS STYLE IN CRICKET ITS UPTO EISHAN TO SHOW HW IT LOOKS AS HE SMASHES 4 BOUNDARIES LIKE PASSIN A HOT KNIFE THRU BUTTER..."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Sourav19

"CAPTAIN ESTATIC ON KEEPIN STRIKERS TOTAL TO MINIMUM...HISTORY WILL BE REWRITTEN TODAY..."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 B6d47e10

"THE 2 PILLARS OF COSMOS....EISHAN N VIRESH SHOWING THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON TO LAUGH EVEN IN THE MOST TENSED MOMENTS..."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 S1_reu10

"THE HANDS OF GLORY....CAPPY REACHES OUT TO HIS FANS ON WINNIN CWC..."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Yuvraj10

"THE MOMENT THT COSMOS WAS WAITIN FRM 16TH DECEMBER IS FINALLY OVER...VICTORY IS IN THEIR GRASP AT LAST...."

N NOW THE MOST KODAK PIC OF THE CWC....

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 11 Kdnahl10
"PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS"
amazing man all the pics are so good and really stiched well in one frame Smile great find Smile
the last one is really rare. great work
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 03 Jan 2012, 1:04 am

sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 03 Jan 2012, 1:06 am

awesome pics

Baptu you are a mastermind

hats off to you boss
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 03 Jan 2012, 1:07 am

yeah he really is good at this Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Tue 03 Jan 2012, 1:15 am

am subtled by ur remarks guys....will try to do better in future...Smile thk u...
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 03 Jan 2012, 1:22 am

8) bounce cheers santa rendeer :farao: :sing: Rock :hiiii: :awww:
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 09 Jan 2012, 10:00 am

****PERMANENTLY STOPPED AT THIS MOMENT****
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Mon 09 Jan 2012, 3:18 pm

permanantly stopped at this moment?means temorarly stopped
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Mon 09 Jan 2012, 5:58 pm

Arjun CRUISE wrote:permanantly stopped at this moment?means temorarly stopped
u just said d opposite..:p
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Fri 13 Jan 2012, 3:23 pm

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

EISHAN PLS LOCK DOWN THIS THREAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...FUTURE PLANS WILL BE DISCUSSED WITH U N VIRESH LATER ON...

THKS
BAPTU
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum