Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

+16
zaki
Al-amin
Arjun
Raminder
Ishaq
Legend Killer Harshit
Rishabh
Aqi
Nick
Fardin Kibria
Viresh
Bat Cool
Eishan
Mad max
sV
bchattopadhyay
20 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... Empty ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:19 pm

FOR THE FIRST TIME TEAM COSMOS IS CREATING A SPECIAL UNIT FOR THE THOROUGH CROSS EXAMINATION OF EACH PLAYER OF THE TEAM....

HENCE ANNOUNCING

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... Lane_l10
***QUASAR***
THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... Quasar10

THIS VENTURE WILL BE LEAD BY 2 OF THE MOST FAMOUS ANALYSTS OF THE CRICKET WORLD....

THEY ARE:
SIMON HUGHES AND JONATHAN AGNEW

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... Englan10

BOTH THESE ANALYSTS ARE RETIRED ENGLISH CRICKETERS WHO ARE NOW WELL KNOW FOR THEIR VARIOUS ANALYTICAL WORK IN THE CRICKET WORLD....

JONATHAN AGNEW HIMSELF IS A BROADCASTER FOR BBC CHANNEL FOR A VERY LONG TIME N HE HAS GLADLY DECIDED TO LEND SM HAND WITH SIMON HUGHES TO ACCESS THE CONDITION OF TEAM COSMOS DURIN THE T20 BOOM.....

THEY WILL BE DOIN AN INDEPTH ANALYSIS OF THE TEAM COSMOS DURIN THE COURSE OF THIS MONTH N SO WE HOPE THT OUR TEAM CAN BENEFIT A LOT FROM THIS GREAT OPPUTUNITY ...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... Empty Re: ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:19 pm

SIMON HUGHES

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... Hughes10

FROM THE MAKER'S MOUTH:

"This is a great moment for me whn management of team cosmos approached me with this request n i was unable to avoid such an opputunity to analyse such a team n also get an insight of cricsim....well t20 boom looks like a formidable battle ground to me...each team has its pros n cons but above all they have tht energy n will power to make anythg possible...the commitment seen in each team is of a matter of pride here...Smile am extremely excited to do this indepth analysis of each players of cosmos..there are some players who are in peak form while there ar few who has havin a rough patch lately..but am thr to find tht weak link as well as the strong link to help this team make a significant mark...so all the best cosmos n as they all say may the force be with them forever..;).."

Last edited by bchattopadhyay on Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... Empty Re: ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:20 pm

JONATHAN AGNEW

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... Aggers10

THE KING'S SPEECH:

"Blimey i cant believe tht am gonna do somethg outside the english county...This is a dream come true for me to help team cosmos n also get an insight of cricsim....its already makin headlines n whr will u go but be at the centre of such an event....T20 boom is a huge event...i mean 8 of the meanest teams pitted against each other...this gonna be bleedin red everywhr ....n am gonna be thr to analyse the best outcome for team cosmos n help them out in the best possible way....its an honour to work with simon hughes n am eagerly waitin for the game to kick off tmrw...so all the very best to team cosmos n oh i almost forgot...Happy....as they all say 'let the force be with u always'..haha i hv no idea whr did they get tht frm but its catchy..;).."

Last edited by bchattopadhyay on Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:23 pm

rp
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:57 pm

ooooooooooo
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 31 Oct 2011, 9:02 pm

wat happen zak u didnt like it...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Mon 31 Oct 2011, 9:03 pm

I want to check what types of analysis will be done

so am eager to watch this 1
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Mon 31 Oct 2011, 9:06 pm

Cosmos miss a trophy section

So i hope you guyz make 1 soon and we can see all the series you guyz have won
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 31 Oct 2011, 9:07 pm

sV wrote:I want to check what types of analysis will be done

so am eager to watch this 1

haha thts the hard part since i hv to do the brain stormin...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Mon 31 Oct 2011, 9:25 pm

awesome
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 31 Oct 2011, 10:51 pm

great one baptu i m excited to see how new support staff works for us n help us chalk down the new strategies n analysis Smile
and as usual some great words used. i particularly liked 'may the force be with u always' oh i dont know from where they got that but its catchy .. Happy Tongue out
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Wed 02 Nov 2011, 1:18 am

DAY 1

VERDICT: COSMOS WON THE FIRST ROUND OF GROUP MATCHES
DEFEATED DYNAMOS BY 46 RUNS
MOM: EISHAN JAIN

SIMON HUGHES ANALYSES:

"Well a great match to be seen today between the teams cosmos n dynamos....well lets srt with the team i needed to work on...Happy or actually paid for...Happy...ok jokes apart....first of all congratulation cosmos on ur first win but dont be so excited abt it....i might say an impressive batting performace but a rather dull bowling performance....the fieldin looked good but thr are places whr practice is very much needed....regarding the battin...well viresh has carried on his reputation of bein the shewag version for cosmos n just like the mad man has created enough terror for the opponent...but he needs to bring down the heat by a couple of notches so tht he can create more tension in the middle...after all he is the cappy...Happy
Regardin the old horse baptu....well he is taken this match a bit lightly...strted of really slow n calm but smhw in the middle he lost it...in a flight n fight response came upon leadin to his demise....a good fightin fifty but a lot is expected of him.....
The "wall" of cosmos seems to be eishan....well this guy knows how to egnite a bomb to cause maximum damage with minimum effort....strted silently n thn blasted everyone around the park leavin behind a debris too difficult to clean for the dynamos....
Steve waugh...man was this guy out of cricket for yrs...well it doesnt show any such signs today...youngsters shld watch him play to learn smthg....resilience n patience is a virtue tht a rarest of the lot has till nw....35 of 21 balls in a format which never existed in his time..but wat an innings which involved 6 boundaries each one better thn the other.....
Now the bowlin...after a long time i would say tht malinga has gone wicketless n also givin an economy rate of ovr 6...well he needs to tie down the pace n use sm of his deadly inswingers....practice makes a person perfect...Happy
Where is steyn....its was a bad move by the selectors for not taking steyn n it was very much visible today in the bowling department.....
Vettori did a small cameo but hell he is for the whole set....not the desert course....use him more boys if u want to create tht pressure....
Nannes n watson had sm narrow escape particularly with tht god gifted hattrik for watson...both these bowlers need a lot to tone down ur line n lenght...a lot is needed in the bowlin department....
N remember catches win matches...so keep urself on the toes n keep workin hard....this is our first analysis n things look quite well for the cosmos but hey even the berlin wall fell oneday....bad days never come knockin on the door so be prepared to face the worst n take out the best of it....Smile mazaltov cosmos..;)

BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE DAY : EISHAN
WORST PERFORMANCE OF THE DAY: MALINGA

THE FINAL REPORT IS SENT TO THE TEAM OWNER AS CONFIDENTIAL...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Wed 02 Nov 2011, 1:27 am

guys hw was the first analysis....it was a bit meaty i suppose...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Wed 02 Nov 2011, 1:33 am

too big,sorry too lazy to read Happy

will read later Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Wed 02 Nov 2011, 1:39 am

Too big to read Happy I shall read it tmrw Happy because i have exam tmrw 🤢 Need to prepare for that
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Wed 02 Nov 2011, 1:42 am

superb mind blowing

Regardin the old horse baptu....well he is taken this match a bit lightly...strted of really slow n calm but smhw in the middle he lost it...in a flight n fight response came upon leadin to his demise....a good fightin fifty but a lot is expected of him.....
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Wed 02 Nov 2011, 2:23 am

bchattopadhyay wrote:DAY 1

VERDICT: COSMOS WON THE FIRST ROUND OF GROUP MATCHES
DEFEATED DYNAMOS BY 46 RUNS
MOM: EISHAN JAIN

SIMON HUGHES ANALYSES:

"Well a great match to be seen today between the teams cosmos n dynamos....well lets srt with the team i needed to work on...Happy or actually paid for...Happy...ok jokes apart....first of all congratulation cosmos on ur first win but dont be so excited abt it....i might say an impressive batting performace but a rather dull bowling performance....the fieldin looked good but thr are places whr practice is very much needed....regarding the battin...well viresh has carried on his reputation of bein the shewag version for cosmos n just like the mad man has created enough terror for the opponent...but he needs to bring down the heat by a couple of notches so tht he can create more tension in the middle...after all he is the cappy...Happy
The "wall" of cosmos seems to be eishan....well this guy knows how to egnite a bomb to cause maximum damage with minimum effort....strted silently n thn blasted everyone around the park leavin behind a debris too difficult to clean for the dynamos....
Steve waugh...man was this guy out of cricket for yrs...well it doesnt show any such signs today...youngsters shld watch him play to learn smthg....resilience n patience is a virtue tht a rarest of the lot has till nw....35 of 21 balls in a format which never existed in his time..but wat an innings which involved 6 boundaries each one better thn the other.....
Now the bowlin...after a long time i would say tht malinga has gone wicketless n also givin an economy rate of ovr 6...well he needs to tie down the pace n use sm of his deadly inswingers....practice makes a person perfect...Happy
Where is steyn....its was a bad move by the selectors for not taking steyn n it was very much visible today in the bowling department.....
Vettori did a small cameo but hell he is for the whole set....not the desert course....use him more boys if u want to create tht pressure....
Nannes n watson had sm narrow escape particularly with tht god gifted hattrik for watson...both these bowlers need a lot to tone down ur line n lenght...a lot is needed in the bowlin department....
N remember catches win matches...so keep urself on the toes n keep workin hard....this is our first analysis n things look quite well for the cosmos but hey even the berlin wall fell oneday....bad days never come knockin on the door so be prepared to face the worst n take out the best of it....Smile mazaltov cosmos..;)

BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE DAY : EISHAN
WORST PERFORMANCE OF THE DAY: MALINGA

THE FINAL REPORT IS SENT TO THE TEAM OWNER AS CONFIDENTIAL...Smile

its the best analysis i have read in some time now. it was full of humour, information, hints of changes and guidelines.
awesome analysis of player by player. its job well done man. Rock
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Wed 02 Nov 2011, 7:57 am

thk god tht smone has liked it...Happy...will try to improve more nxt tm...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Wed 02 Nov 2011, 8:47 am

wonderful
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed 02 Nov 2011, 2:04 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:thk god tht smone has liked it......will try to improve more nxt tm...
Nothing to Improve.Its 101% Perfect
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:22 pm

rightly said by viru Happy it was perfect Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Wed 02 Nov 2011, 11:19 pm

thks guys...well the nxt ones will be comin up soon...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Thu 03 Nov 2011, 12:23 am

waiting for it :fun: :yay:
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:29 pm

WELL WITH THE UPCOMIN MATCH AGAINST THEIR CLOSEST ALLY "THE HAWKS" COMIN UP TMRW ....JONATHAN AGNEW DECIDED TO MOVE THRU THE PRACTICE CAMP N TRIED TO GET A GLIMPSE OF COSMOS OFF THE FIELD ACTION...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:34 pm

Are baapre baptu bhai itna bada signature
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next