Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

+16
zaki
Al-amin
Arjun
Raminder
Ishaq
Legend Killer Harshit
Rishabh
Aqi
Nick
Fardin Kibria
Viresh
Bat Cool
Eishan
Mad max
sV
bchattopadhyay
20 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 Empty ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

FOR THE FIRST TIME TEAM COSMOS IS CREATING A SPECIAL UNIT FOR THE THOROUGH CROSS EXAMINATION OF EACH PLAYER OF THE TEAM....

HENCE ANNOUNCING

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 Lane_l10
***QUASAR***
THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 Quasar10

THIS VENTURE WILL BE LEAD BY 2 OF THE MOST FAMOUS ANALYSTS OF THE CRICKET WORLD....

THEY ARE:
SIMON HUGHES AND JONATHAN AGNEW

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 Englan10

BOTH THESE ANALYSTS ARE RETIRED ENGLISH CRICKETERS WHO ARE NOW WELL KNOW FOR THEIR VARIOUS ANALYTICAL WORK IN THE CRICKET WORLD....

JONATHAN AGNEW HIMSELF IS A BROADCASTER FOR BBC CHANNEL FOR A VERY LONG TIME N HE HAS GLADLY DECIDED TO LEND SM HAND WITH SIMON HUGHES TO ACCESS THE CONDITION OF TEAM COSMOS DURIN THE T20 BOOM.....

THEY WILL BE DOIN AN INDEPTH ANALYSIS OF THE TEAM COSMOS DURIN THE COURSE OF THIS MONTH N SO WE HOPE THT OUR TEAM CAN BENEFIT A LOT FROM THIS GREAT OPPUTUNITY ...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 Empty Re: ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:35 pm

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 Aggers11

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 Quasar11
I HAVE JUST ARRIVED AT THE PRACTICE CAMP OF COSMOS N THINGS LOOK REALLY ON THE GO RITE NW...I MEAN THIS TEAM DOESNT KNOW WAT WASTIN TIME MEANS...I MEAN THTS NOT EVEN IN THEIR DICTIONARY....ONE MATCH OVER N 2 TO GO....CHANCES ARE OPENED UP LIKE FLOOD GATES...ONE HAS SEE HW THEY PERFORM AGAINST HAWKS AS WE ALL KNW THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY AMONG EACH OTHER...SO MOSTLY A CHALLENGIN YET FUNNY ENCOUNTER WILL BE SEEN TMRW FOR SURE...
NOW AM GONNA TRY TO INVADE THE PRIVACY OF SM OF THE PLAYERS N TRY TO TALK TO THEM....IF I SUCCEEDS BOYS THN WILL POST SM PICS N QUOTES....ME N SIMON DID SM CLOSED DOOR STRATEGIES WITH TEAM CAP SO KEEP UR FINGERS CROSSED N MAY THE FORCE BE WITH COSMOS FOREVER...MAN I SAY I REALLY LOVE TO SAY THT LINE EVERYTM...ITS LIKE STAR WARS IN HR....N THE SEPARATIST ARE GONNA BE A LOT WORRIED THN BEFORE...;)
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 Empty Re: ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

Post by Rishabh Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:37 pm

what a great analysis
i thought dat u wud add sumthing about dynamos but when i noticed then i saw dat dis is cosmos sub forum Tongue out

but analysis are just perfect
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:38 pm

thks rishab...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:40 pm

JONATHAN WAS ABLE TO GET HOLD OF STEVE WAUGH N HERE IS WAT THE YESTER YEAR LEGEND SAID...Smile

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 Waugh_10

"steve waugh just musclin up his skills with his bat"....even practice looks so majestic....- jonathan...
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:48 pm

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 198b8510

jonathan: good evenin steve....how ar u?

steve: am fine jonathan....its good to meet u again...Smile

jonathan: it is indeed....so tell me how it feels to be back in a shorter format of cricket?

steve:
am much delighted takin into consideration tht i hung my boots long way back...i was surprised whn baptu n eishan approached me in perth abt my inclusion into team cosmos...thn thought why the hell not...lets grab this opputunity to play with this boys..Smile

jonathan:
well so hw was the first game....particular u bein out of action for quite a while

steve: am not lyin but i was a bit nervous...thkfully i did keep on practisin frm tm to tm n this format is so new to me...the way viresh played i just realised tht its bang on frm the first ball...am happy tht i played a justified role on the first match but the momentum shld be thr for the rest of the series...the team is relyin a lot on me n i dont wanna dissappoint thm

jonathan: yup thts the spirit sir...well dont want to tk anymr of ur precious time...so all the best for the tmrw's match

steve:
thks jonathan...may the force be with us tmrw..;)

jonathan:
well thts was a small cameo off the field innings by stevey...nw lets see whom cn i catch nxt...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:51 pm

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 2f0ab210

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 340x10

"this man was out of action for quite smtm....he is really bendin the balls in the net....definitely hopin to shed sm blood hr in tmrw's match if he is taken into the squad...by the look in his eyes i better search for my next target...he means business nw...Happy.." - jonathan
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:53 pm

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 61940410

"my man u dont get to see this everyday....time to get sm info frm him...Happy.." - jonathan
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 03 Nov 2011, 7:02 pm

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 20100310

jonathan: vettori this is smthg new...shldnt u be on the other side of this wicket...Happy ?

vettori:
well time to make sm chgs...thought i shld practice by battin skills a bit more so tht i cn gv sm stability to my team down the order...Smile

jonathan: so hw is the practice goin on?

vettori: well good so far....both bowlin n battin practice went well for the whole team...plus a big match tmrw n also an important one on the aspect of the points...Smile

jonathan: bit dissappointed frm the last match considerin u bowled only 1 ovr?

vettori: i dont thk so....our cappy is like a war machine...lot of things keeps goin into his mind n am thr to support him fully..he gv me one ovr n i decided to deliver the best...watevr decision he makes one needs to back it up to get the best out of it....so am sure in the nxt matches my role will increase..Smile

jonathan: well lets not keep u busy hr...i think steyn is warmin up again to go after u nw...Happy..n all the best for tmrw's match...

vettori: thks jonathan...n its ok...steyn is on high adrenaline nw...Smile n hope we play well tmrw includin all the boys of cosmos...may the force be with us..Smile

jonathan: man do these guys love to say those lines...anyways..thgs look ok frm my side ....team is tryin hard to prosper even better....we will be keepin an eye on thr performance n also bringin it to u in full detail....
this is jonathan signin out frm QUASAR...gdnt..Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Thu 03 Nov 2011, 9:55 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 Aggers11

I HAVE JUST ARRIVED AT THE PRACTICE CAMP OF COSMOS N THINGS LOOK REALLY ON THE GO RITE NW...I MEAN THIS TEAM DOESNT KNOW WAT WASTIN TIME MEANS...I MEAN THTS NOT EVEN IN THEIR DICTIONARY....ONE MATCH OVER N 2 TO GO....CHANCES ARE OPENED UP LIKE FLOOD GATES...ONE HAS SEE HW THEY PERFORM AGAINST HAWKS AS WE ALL KNW THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY AMONG EACH OTHER...SO MOSTLY A CHALLENGIN YET FUNNY ENCOUNTER WILL BE SEEN TMRW FOR SURE...
NOW AM GONNA TRY TO INVADE THE PRIVACY OF SM OF THE PLAYERS N TRY TO TALK TO THEM....IF I SUCCEEDS BOYS THN WILL POST SM PICS N QUOTES....ME N SIMON DID SM CLOSED DOOR STRATEGIES WITH TEAM CAP SO KEEP UR FINGERS CROSSED N MAY THE FORCE BE WITH COSMOS FOREVER...MAN I SAY I REALLY LOVE TO SAY THT LINE EVERYTM...ITS LIKE STAR WARS IN HR....N THE SEPARATIST ARE GONNA BE A LOT WORRIED THN BEFORE...;)
hahah yeah seperatist are worried about it. we can never let the empire strike us first Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Thu 03 Nov 2011, 9:57 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 198b8510

jonathan: good evenin steve....how ar u?

steve: am fine jonathan....its good to meet u again...Smile

jonathan: it is indeed....so tell me how it feels to be back in a shorter format of cricket?

steve:
am much delighted takin into consideration tht i hung my boots long way back...i was surprised whn baptu n eishan approached me in perth abt my inclusion into team cosmos...thn thought why the hell not...lets grab this opputunity to play with this boys..Smile

jonathan:
well so hw was the first game....particular u bein out of action for quite a while

steve: am not lyin but i was a bit nervous...thkfully i did keep on practisin frm tm to tm n this format is so new to me...the way viresh played i just realised tht its bang on frm the first ball...am happy tht i played a justified role on the first match but the momentum shld be thr for the rest of the series...the team is relyin a lot on me n i dont wanna dissappoint thm

jonathan: yup thts the spirit sir...well dont want to tk anymr of ur precious time...so all the best for the tmrw's match

steve:
thks jonathan...may the force be with us tmrw..;)

jonathan:
well thts was a small cameo off the field innings by stevey...nw lets see whom cn i catch nxt...Happy
great interview looks like my interview skills have rub on u Tongue out Happy
great interview Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Thu 03 Nov 2011, 9:58 pm

Steyn's Comeback will be cool to see
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Thu 03 Nov 2011, 10:01 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 2f0ab210

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 340x10

"this man was out of action for quite smtm....he is really bendin the balls in the net....definitely hopin to shed sm blood hr in tmrw's match if he is taken into the squad...by the look in his eyes i better search for my next target...he means business nw...Happy.." - jonathan
lolz. true true but competition is tough for making space in playing 11. lets see abt it too Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Thu 03 Nov 2011, 10:08 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 20100310

jonathan: vettori this is smthg new...shldnt u be on the other side of this wicket...Happy ?

vettori:
well time to make sm chgs...thought i shld practice by battin skills a bit more so tht i cn gv sm stability to my team down the order...Smile

jonathan: so hw is the practice goin on?

vettori: well good so far....both bowlin n battin practice went well for the whole team...plus a big match tmrw n also an important one on the aspect of the points...Smile

jonathan: bit dissappointed frm the last match considerin u bowled only 1 ovr?

vettori: i dont thk so....our cappy is like a war machine...lot of things keeps goin into his mind n am thr to support him fully..he gv me one ovr n i decided to deliver the best...watevr decision he makes one needs to back it up to get the best out of it....so am sure in the nxt matches my role will increase..Smile

jonathan: well lets not keep u busy hr...i think steyn is warmin up again to go after u nw...Happy..n all the best for tmrw's match...

vettori: thks jonathan...n its ok...steyn is on high adrenaline nw...Smile n hope we play well tmrw includin all the boys of cosmos...may the force be with us..Smile

jonathan: man do these guys love to say those lines...anyways..thgs look ok frm my side ....team is tryin hard to prosper even better....we will be keepin an eye on thr performance n also bringin it to u in full detail....
this is jonathan signin out frm QUASAR...gdnt..Smile
Happy quite interesting interview n yes it looks vettori is indeed onto becoming perfect all-rounder for us even in t-20 format. he is our key player Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Thu 03 Nov 2011, 10:39 pm

nyc interviews
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 03 Nov 2011, 11:55 pm

tmrw second analysis will cm up...will try to make it interestin if possible...Smile but need sm more feedback on this...
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Fri 04 Nov 2011, 12:00 am

Awesome interview
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Fri 04 Nov 2011, 12:07 am

bchattopadhyay wrote:tmrw second analysis will cm up...will try to make it interestin if possible...Smile but need sm more feedback on this...
well it was great buddy dunno wat feed back u are looking for. this was pre match catchup n its perfect. the first analysis was post match the one u posted aftr match so it was different the this. both have been done superbly Smile will be looking frwd for tomm's post match analysis Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Fri 04 Nov 2011, 11:15 pm

post match analysis by simon hughes comin up soon...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Fri 04 Nov 2011, 11:49 pm

still waiting looks like its too long Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 05 Nov 2011, 1:09 am

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 2 Hughes11

DAY 2:

VERDICT: COSMOS WON THE SECOND ROUND OF GROUP MATCHES
DEFEATED THE HAWKS BY 35 RUNS
MOM: VIRESH

SIMON HUGHES ANALYSIS:

A profound performace by cosmos today...am deeply pleased in the way they have played....a congratulation is up the orders...but its time for me to take up the critic role n smash sm bottles n blow sm horns...Happy

first lets talk abt the new sehwag of cosmos...am not talkin the real guy but its no other thn viresh....its like team india is missin this guy in real cricket....man he loves to hit all around the park...he is indeed a harventure of misery...Happy...today he has played a real sustinable innings...a lot was on him n he has delivered to its core...wishin all the best to him in the next match.....

eishan the "wall" continues to make tht wall stronger n stronger...even a small cameo of an innings is like a gem in a crown...it may be small but it shines the most...Smile

stevey is tellin everyone tht he is back with a bang...a controlled innings by one the most influential players of cricketin history....second time he has remained notout...n wat classic boundaries were displayed by this aussie....

samuels today played the slam dunk role...its like he got a boost of adrenaline n literally plundered flintop to kingdom com....but he needs to continue his efficiency with maximum efficacy...Smile

steyn today proved why he shld be in the squad...comin after a long gap kept his nerves in a arena whr battin has taken an upperhand...

broad did a marvellous comebk in the 2 n 3rd ovr givin only 5 runs..hence creatin a much needed presure into the hawks camp...Smile

nannes is kinda off the hook these days...n he needs to bring his mojo back as cosmos needs him a lot...Smile so wishin his fast recovery ...

well only one guy to talk abt is the owner...man he is day dreamin or wat...i know he has played sm big innings but comon i dont see any panache in his innings....bein an opener he needs to provide sm fireworks n not just sit thr n do sm star gazin....to me he needs to play on the field a bit more thn off the field....mind is important but so is physical challenges....the team's backbone he is...so he shld maintain tht balance for his team....he has gone a long way to bring cosmos to this level but the journey has just begun n thr are a hell more of those potholes tht he needs to tackle....

so a good performance by cosmos...plus no gap as thr is match again tmrw...so a good nite sleep is up in the cards boys n tmrw with a fresh minds go thr n give ur best shot....those 40 ovrs shld be ur life n nobody has the remote control to make it dance accordin to them...so go out n live ur dreams....may the force be with u always...;)

with this its me simon signin off frm QUASAR n all our fans n readers tk cr n be safe...;)

gdngt....

Last edited by bchattopadhyay on Sat 05 Nov 2011, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 05 Nov 2011, 1:13 am

i didnt liked this SIMON HUGHES. :shock:
he has sad bad words about baptu :x
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 05 Nov 2011, 1:16 am

but on the rating of the interview well hats off it was again a splendid work by the evil mind Happy best line was
"efficiency with maximum efficacy.." :lol:

one automatically expects high standard of work when its baptu who is writing it. Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 05 Nov 2011, 1:17 am

haha....eishan they are analystsn strategists...they dont look n feel for anybody....whn they examine they make it sure to leave everyone high n dry...Happy

btw did u like the bbc time ticktock...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 05 Nov 2011, 1:18 am

hell yeah. it was like real interview was about to satrt Smile nice editing or find Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 05 Nov 2011, 1:20 am

i hv tht music long way back...just popped into my mind at the last moment...anyways watevr i write is totally instant on the go..no plans..just fingers runnin thru the lappy keys frm time to time...Smile n am deeply happy tht u are likin tht flow..;)
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next