Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

+16
zaki
Al-amin
Arjun
Raminder
Ishaq
Legend Killer Harshit
Rishabh
Aqi
Nick
Fardin Kibria
Viresh
Bat Cool
Eishan
Mad max
sV
bchattopadhyay
20 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Empty ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

FOR THE FIRST TIME TEAM COSMOS IS CREATING A SPECIAL UNIT FOR THE THOROUGH CROSS EXAMINATION OF EACH PLAYER OF THE TEAM....

HENCE ANNOUNCING

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Lane_l10
***QUASAR***
THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Quasar10

THIS VENTURE WILL BE LEAD BY 2 OF THE MOST FAMOUS ANALYSTS OF THE CRICKET WORLD....

THEY ARE:
SIMON HUGHES AND JONATHAN AGNEW

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Englan10

BOTH THESE ANALYSTS ARE RETIRED ENGLISH CRICKETERS WHO ARE NOW WELL KNOW FOR THEIR VARIOUS ANALYTICAL WORK IN THE CRICKET WORLD....

JONATHAN AGNEW HIMSELF IS A BROADCASTER FOR BBC CHANNEL FOR A VERY LONG TIME N HE HAS GLADLY DECIDED TO LEND SM HAND WITH SIMON HUGHES TO ACCESS THE CONDITION OF TEAM COSMOS DURIN THE T20 BOOM.....

THEY WILL BE DOIN AN INDEPTH ANALYSIS OF THE TEAM COSMOS DURIN THE COURSE OF THIS MONTH N SO WE HOPE THT OUR TEAM CAN BENEFIT A LOT FROM THIS GREAT OPPUTUNITY ...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Empty Re: ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

Post by bchattopadhyay Wed 28 Dec 2011, 7:13 pm

oh my god why so many redfaces frm aqi...Happy wat did i do wrong...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Empty Re: ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::...

Post by Eishan Wed 28 Dec 2011, 7:15 pm

nthng baptu aqi is a red face boy Tongue out :O
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Wed 28 Dec 2011, 7:20 pm

n eishan both the analysists doesnt hv good views of baptu tht very much...Tongue out...he has to make sm serious performances to get in thr books...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Wed 28 Dec 2011, 7:22 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:oh my god why so many redfaces frm aqi...Happy wat did i do wrong...Happy

ha ha yeah if i like something very much i get red faced

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Wed 28 Dec 2011, 7:29 pm

Aqi wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:oh my god why so many redfaces frm aqi...Happy wat did i do wrong...Happy

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263

ok ok ulta reaction nw i got it.... ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 4258431296
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Wed 28 Dec 2011, 7:31 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:
Aqi wrote:

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263

ok ok ulta reaction nw i got it.... ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263 ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 4258431296

ha ha Happy yeah ;) :O
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Wed 28 Dec 2011, 7:33 pm

hmmmm... ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263

anyways nxt analysis will cm up rite after today's match.... ...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 2182320263
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Wed 28 Dec 2011, 7:35 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:n eishan both the analysists doesnt hv good views of baptu tht very much...Tongue out...he has to make sm serious performances to get in thr books...Happy
he is the best batsmen from cosmos he has more then 1000 runs and avg of more then 60 in odi's wat else u want? huh demanding jonathan Tongue out
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 31 Dec 2011, 2:07 am

ANOTHER EPISODE OF QUASAR WILL CM UP TMRW MORNIN...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 31 Dec 2011, 2:11 am

why not now :O :splash:
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 31 Dec 2011, 2:19 pm

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Quasar11

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Hughes16

Hello n welcome to yet another episode of quasar....

this is simon hughes bring u another analysis of the cosmic match...Smile

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Indian11
"not a performnce cosmos was looking for to enter the semis..."

wat a match it was...reminded me of the russian roulette...one wicket n one run...who gets to make tht shot n finally after a lot of twist n turns cosmos was able to fire tht last piece of ammo from the smokin gun....
i would say a rather despicable performance by cosmos...a team with such talents but thn such a meagre performance...after one of the most flamboyant bowling performances by cosmos bowlers we saw one of the most nerve wreckin battin collapse of cosmos....at one point i nearly thought tht cosmos better lose this match to save sm grace...but god just returned a favor back to them....

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Sourav17
"a total breakdown of the captain in the pavilion"

the captain once again made a performance but not at all to talk abt...he thinks makin a half century or so is good enough but the more important thg is to stick around to stay durin the danger phase n not to get out n whimper away...he left the team in total shambles ystdy n neither the wall or the elegant morgan was able to cope up with the ever deteriorating condition of the pitch....one of the most hopeless pitches of cricsim i suppose...
At least one got to see hw powerful mafias are n their name justifis it...215 runs looked like a suicide target at the end....
wonder wat cosmos are thinkin after winning this performance...i hope they are not rejoicin on winnin this lost battle....
they better clean up their barrels nw n the roulette will be more tougher n meaner thn ever before ar they ar gonna face a team tht is born out of revenge n has only one thg in mind...muscle down anyone who comes in their path...
i wish all the best to cosmos for their semis n oneman who cn really bring bck cosmos is the captain...either he shld leave the team or better clean up the mess he has created himself...

well tht all for tonite but wait dont go anywhr as jonathan is rite up the corner comin up with exclusive semis analysis soon on quasar...

this is simon hughes sayin good ngt n good luck...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 31 Dec 2011, 2:22 pm

today's match analysis will come up in a short while...Smile till then keepin readin n keep enjoyin quasar...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 31 Dec 2011, 4:35 pm

again too hard on baptu.. this time batsmens were really responsible for mess they created and it didnt include morgan and baptu..
but over all right wordings cosmos better get back in groove..
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 31 Dec 2011, 5:22 pm

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Aggers17

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Quasar14
hello everyone....
this is jonathan agnew frm quasar...

new's year eve...a day of festive n enjoyment all ard the world n in the world of cricsim..hmmm....well battle seems to be on the cards...
cosmos has finally reached the semis after a lot af action sequences particularly after the last nite blockbuster one....hangover is yet to go in my case...Happy
well to strt of its the match against a team as simon says born out of revenge...well their only motto is to cut down unnecessary shrubs along the way nevertheless whos the opponent...
past history may not be bright for this team but rite nw they hell sure knw hw to rewrite them in full glory...

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 8313f510
"dont let those smiles deceive u in anyway....Happy.."

the dangerous trio of gambhir,kohli n dhoni...eeeriee to say it but they sure cn spoil the new year party of cosmos if they want to...thn cms the likes of asif n swann in the bowlin dept...summary is tht a well balanced motivated team blinded by one thg only n tht is to get the "cup that matters"....
cosmos on the other hand well i might say the graph is a bit pitchy these days but lets look at the bright side...
morgan has done a remarkable job till nw n hopin tht he continues his performance...

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 26717510
"this guy had a smwat gentle cwc performance so far but definitely smthg to account for.."

stevey is a bit cranky these days but lets see hw the old man carries his cane on the ground today....
the dynamic duo eishan n cappy shld give the stability tht cosmos requires with watson,afridi n viresh to control the lower order...whoever bats first needs to make a fightin total at least as this match is sure goin down to the wires n test of nerves is up the horizon.....

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 6a012010
"a couple of scary episodes happened in his case in this month which he will definitely want to rectify..."

the bowling of cosmos needs to be bang on target...a lot is dependin on steyn after a midlife crisis tht occured in his case last nite...one needs his gears all chked up...Smile
viresh, vettori, malinga n broad the four pillars of cosmos needs to keep the line n length to the rite section n keep the runrate within a gettable reach...the pitch is kinda crazy n its a maiden voyage for the cosmos on freedom dome ....so better be ready thn be surprised....
with this i wish all the best to cosmos...may they give a good performance against the dynamos n hope we dont get to see yet another russian roulette tonite...godspeed...

this is jonathan agnew signin off...
have a grt new year's eve...enjoy with ur family n friends....
dont drink n drive
n hv a big blast with a new usher of hope in 2012...
goodngt n goodluck...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 31 Dec 2011, 6:48 pm

baptu u shud have written
dont drink n play instead of
dont drink n drive
Tongue out
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 31 Dec 2011, 6:49 pm

neways its a nice pre match summary.. a nice battle in horizon.. can see the sky turning dark.. well ofcourse it can turn dark even in night :O Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 01 Jan 2012, 2:50 pm

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Quasar12
...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Hughes17

Hello members of cricket world....
This is simon hughes wishin all a very happy new year frm the management team of quasar....

to start with it seems cosmos has finally travelled past all the hurdles n rched the final phase of cricket world cup ystdy...after defeatin the ever revengeful dipped team dynamos...but the final is against a team whose walls are so tough tht a natural calamity may seem to be a mere mockery by itself....

ystdy the team did perform as a whole unit after a long time...the toss was important but it was a surprise went cappy decided to field but the gamble paid off...

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 14mail10
"man of the moment out thr..."

the startin phase of the match was a dream state for cosmos but a nightmare for the dynamos...but all was pulled back into the grid by the dynamic duo of gambhir n dhoni....wat a magnificient century run partnership by these 2 players...itself shows their significance in the real world...without a question a force to reckon about...but thn a double strike in 2 overs is wat gave the paddles of the joystick back to cosmos n frm tht moment thr was no turning back for them....with the likes of viresh,malinga,vettori n broad all bowled in tandem order keepin the margin of errors to minimum resultin in a complete bundling of the opponent under 215....
let me say one thg the moment i saw tht treacherous figure of 215 i jumped out of my chair n ran outside for a smoke...the sheer thought of the last match images raced thru my mind n i thought wat if history decides to repeat itself...
but thkfully cosmos openers gave a fiery yet a brief strt only to be followed by a 120 runs elegant partnership between baptu n eishan....though the cappy did play a good innings but it was not a responsible one as he again faltered whn it mattered the most...
thn a nightmare of the last episode was unravelled only to be balanced at the end n sealed a victory for cosmos by the tailenders n ever responsible viresh who decided to stay their till the end....

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 37897412
"the wall givin a thumbs up on leavin the freedom dome dressing room..."

overall a some wat nibbling performance of cosmos n their hardest job of cwc is yet to cm today whn they face strikers again...a bitter history is attached to it but i hope it will be sealed in its tomb forever....godspeed...Smile

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Saurav10
"cappy one seein the last run taken by his team n then realizes the immense task up ahead in the finals which totally eclipses this victory...."

well thts it guys...time for jonathan for his exclusive finale preview ...comin up shortly ...

with this simon highes signin off...
gd ngt n good luck..Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 01 Jan 2012, 3:04 pm

Wow much do u write Baptu
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 01 Jan 2012, 3:10 pm

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Aggers18

Happy new year guys.....
This is jonathan agnew frm quasar....

i hope all of u must have a grt evening last nite...at least i
did...with cosmos entering into the finals wat more cn ask for in a
new's years eve....
But time for sm reality check cosmosians....u ar abt to face one of the
most powerdriven teams of cricsim...the strikers...its like those
bedtime stories of boogyman tht parents tell their kids at nite so tht
they better sleep or else u knw..Happy
man the moment cappy saw tht his team is thru to the finals n thunder
just struck him only to make him realise tht its the strikers
again...the team who made 300 plus runs look like snatchin lollypops
frm a kid...Happy...
but i dont believe tht history repeats itself at tandem....it is always rewritten in a new way....
cosmos has indeed experienced a see-saw performance this winter but its
time to bring back all those experiences n put them in a big block n
shape it to perfection .....
cappy needs to shine up those guns of navarone to prevent the strikers ships frm invadin the narrow gulf...
their bowlers need to really click on at the rite time n keep tht line n
length justified...steyn must be remembering the last encounter n am
sure has sm tricks up his sleeves nw....
the batting looks a bit woobly with the upper decks strong n the lower
decks bein a bit rusty...well a little chiselling always helps n i hope
the team management is lookin into it...Smile
well their is nothin more to say...time for sm feet to the gas paddles n bring out the action of a lifetime...go cosmos...as one said action speaks a thousand words...Smile
i wish all the very best to my team...godspeed....

**pics of the day**

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Shane_14
"this guy had a rather off the track performance till nw...time for him to make his mark felt..."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Rahul-11
"the wall helpin out in the catch practice session..."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 21in_s10
"viresh gettin sm tips on his bowling....chkout tht hair style...reminds me of the 60's...Happy...."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Articl11
"afridi doin sm shadow practices...he knows he is needed thr today...."

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Sourav18
"finally the cappy...calmly sittin on the benches as he watches over his team performing in the nets...scribbling down the edges in his mind....."
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 01 Jan 2012, 3:11 pm

Naqi Gates wrote:Wow much do u write Baptu

sorry didnt get tht...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 01 Jan 2012, 3:13 pm

Missed how Tongue out
I meant
How do u write so much
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 01 Jan 2012, 3:15 pm

well its an analysis n it just cms as i keep writin...nothin of a big deal....probably due to those 6-7 pages(mandatory) of essays we had to write durin my school days probably caused this mutation in me...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 01 Jan 2012, 3:18 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:well its an analysis n it just cms as i keep writin...nothin of a big deal....probably due to those 6-7 pages(mandatory) of essays we had to write durin my school days probably caused this mutation in me...Happy
Oh cool
U must be the topper in english
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 01 Jan 2012, 3:20 pm

nope i hated literature n hence the marks too hated me....Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:18 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Quasar12
...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Hughes17

Hello members of cricket world....
This is simon hughes wishin all a very happy new year frm the management team of quasar....

to start with it seems cosmos has finally travelled past all the hurdles n rched the final phase of cricket world cup ystdy...after defeatin the ever revengeful dipped team dynamos...but the final is against a team whose walls are so tough tht a natural calamity may seem to be a mere mockery by itself....

ystdy the team did perform as a whole unit after a long time...the toss was important but it was a surprise went cappy decided to field but the gamble paid off...

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 14mail10
"man of the moment out thr..."

the startin phase of the match was a dream state for cosmos but a nightmare for the dynamos...but all was pulled back into the grid by the dynamic duo of gambhir n dhoni....wat a magnificient century run partnership by these 2 players...itself shows their significance in the real world...without a question a force to reckon about...but thn a double strike in 2 overs is wat gave the paddles of the joystick back to cosmos n frm tht moment thr was no turning back for them....with the likes of viresh,malinga,vettori n broad all bowled in tandem order keepin the margin of errors to minimum resultin in a complete bundling of the opponent under 215....
let me say one thg the moment i saw tht treacherous figure of 215 i jumped out of my chair n ran outside for a smoke...the sheer thought of the last match images raced thru my mind n i thought wat if history decides to repeat itself...
but thkfully cosmos openers gave a fiery yet a brief strt only to be followed by a 120 runs elegant partnership between baptu n eishan....though the cappy did play a good innings but it was not a responsible one as he again faltered whn it mattered the most...
thn a nightmare of the last episode was unravelled only to be balanced at the end n sealed a victory for cosmos by the tailenders n ever responsible viresh who decided to stay their till the end....

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 37897412
"the wall givin a thumbs up on leavin the freedom dome dressing room..."

overall a some wat nibbling performance of cosmos n their hardest job of cwc is yet to cm today whn they face strikers again...a bitter history is attached to it but i hope it will be sealed in its tomb forever....godspeed...Smile

...:::**^^QUASAR^^THE ANALYTICAL UNIT OF TEAM COSMOS**:::... - Page 10 Saurav10
"cappy one seein the last run taken by his team n then realizes the immense task up ahead in the finals which totally eclipses this victory...."

well thts it guys...time for jonathan for his exclusive finale preview ...comin up shortly ...

with this simon highes signin off...
gd ngt n good luck..Smile
just one word for it.. 'perfect '
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next