Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}--

+15
Rishabh
Eishan
sV
Raminder
Fahmid Kibria
Naqi Gates
Al-amin
Arjun
Nick
bchattopadhyay
Deep Dey
Ishaq
Aqi
Fardin Kibria
Bat Cool
19 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}-- - Page 3 Empty The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}--

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 7:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey Everyone,welcome to The Blue Knight Hawks Media center

In this thread i will update news,presentations before and after the matches.

And I will also take interviews of Hawks players (sometimes) and post it here

Thanks
Hawks Media Manger
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}-- - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}--

Post by Ishaq Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:39 am

gimme my questions now in inbox
n i ll think of the answers Tongue out
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}-- - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}--

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:41 am

okay,will send you the question now Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:45 am

ll c it tmrw
have to sleep mnow Sad
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:45 am

NP,and questions sent Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:57 am

Next Interview is coming,and it's Mitchell Johnson
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:58 am

It will be posted after some time,now i will go and relax Happy Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 4:25 am

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}-- - Page 3 2Q==

Here is Johnson,he is done with practice for today and now he has some free time so he is giving us a interview Smile

Questions for Johnson:
Johnson,you are a very important player for the Hawks you always turn the game around at the end,will you be able to do that in T20 Boom Boom?
How do you feel about your bowling department?
Will we see the Johnson that hawks wants in the first match?

====================
Mitchell Johnson's Response:
====================

Hello mate,and thanks for having today.Well first of all I would like to thanks the Hawks management for having me in their team,i love playing for them.And second of all i would like to thanks our bowling coach Shaun Pollock,he is doing an excellent job even though he is a player of our team but he helps us a lot with our bowling.And yeah,Hawks players,fans and captains and coach has lots of expects a lot from me.I disappointed them in the Triangular Showdown Finals,but thank fully everyone else bowled well.And i would really like to bowl like i bowled against Dominators in our first met.And about our bowling department,well it was strong already to start with,but from past 3 seasons we are getting really really strong in the bowling department.Now we are even more stronger in the bowling department with Rafique in our team.He is a legend and we would like to see a legendary performance from him.And I am working really hard with Pollock so that all the Hawks fans and every member of the Hawks can see the Johnson they wanted.Pollock is really supporting me well and Al-amin.And well we will try our best to bring the trophy for our fans.Thanks mate for having me,and bye.

Thanks Johnson,we wish you luck for the first match Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 5:45 am

Next up will be Anil Kumble Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 5:45 am

I will post his interview in about 30-40 mins Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 30 Oct 2011, 6:26 am

Pollock plays for u guys!!!

@Ishaq the reason is your owner wanted it and I can never say a no to a reasonable trade from Yasin!

And Astle is a legend!He is retired!Already your team is filled with 6 and adding astle makes it 7! Half a Legend!Then you have 4 Players who cannot have skills incremented!You have only 3 players who have incremention! But Smith and Tharanga aren't playing these which leaves you only to Mahela!

If you get O'Brien because he always scores a 50 and they have 3 matches coming up!If you take Ryan Ten they Intercontinetal Cup going on! So you can increment skills!

Hope my idea is clear!
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 6:47 am

@Fardin i know pollock plays for us Happy Happy

and

About the trade thing i apologize for it Smile

and even if they are retired,they are playing well for us and they are making us win Smile

and you forgot to mention Johnson Happy Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 30 Oct 2011, 6:49 am

Johnson isn't performing

Who gives a surity that your new legends will perform better
Kumble Better to worst
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 6:52 am

Johnson is performing Happy

he picked up 2 wickets last match,just wait for the test and johnsons skills will go high Happy Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 30 Oct 2011, 6:54 am

yeah
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 6:56 am

Well dude,all i can say is our legends are the one that is making us win Happy Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 30 Oct 2011, 6:57 am

i know that
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 8:03 am

Well sorry guys,i have to go soon Sad

so i can't post anymore interviews today,but surely i will be done with all the interviews by tomorrow Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 30 Oct 2011, 8:04 am

good go nw n sleep....man always wastin time hr...before goin to sleep i saw u hr...nw also after gettin up n finishin my mornin chores i still see u hr...Happy...shoo nw.. :twisted:
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 8:06 am

abe,shoo you Happy Happy

no actually i am always online but i sometimes don't post Tongue out

doing something else Happy

but yeah,some people think that i am a spoil kid Tongue out even though i spend all my weekend in this site (there is nothing bad here)

Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 30 Oct 2011, 8:08 am

spoiled kid...hah...wat a mockery tht is...Happy...anyways n shoo off to bed....Happy gdnite n let me work hr in peace... :twisted:
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 8:09 am

you shoo Happy

i will be here for 20 more mins...

but i really did get hurt though,today because i don't even do anything and people call me spoil kid
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 8:12 am

but baptu be honest Happy i am serious now

do you think i am spoiled because i have internet at home?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 30 Oct 2011, 8:12 am

u only crowned urself as a spoiled kid...i didnt even mention it...Happy why the hell did u plant such a seed into ur mind..Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 8:13 am

bchattopadhyay wrote:u only crowned urself as a spoiled kid...i didnt even mention it...Happy why the hell did u plant such a seed into ur mind..Happy

it's not you who said it Tongue out

Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 30 Oct 2011, 8:16 am

man smtms u do act like a dumb....have u ever heard this concept the internet spoils smbody..i mean thr is a number of thgs tht cn spoil a person...why the hell will it have to be just internet....pls do not ask such questions n make me feel regret for makin u a devil...Happy :twisted:..u may be 11 yrs old but ur conscience is much matured...so act like one...am damn serious this time..
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next