Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}--

+15
Rishabh
Eishan
sV
Raminder
Fahmid Kibria
Naqi Gates
Al-amin
Arjun
Nick
bchattopadhyay
Deep Dey
Ishaq
Aqi
Fardin Kibria
Bat Cool
19 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}-- - Page 2 Empty The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}--

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 7:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey Everyone,welcome to The Blue Knight Hawks Media center

In this thread i will update news,presentations before and after the matches.

And I will also take interviews of Hawks players (sometimes) and post it here

Thanks
Hawks Media Manger
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}-- - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}--

Post by Deep Dey Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:16 pm

Just heard the song.
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}-- - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}--

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:18 pm

FIREWORKS BY KATTY PERRY
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:23 pm

yup @Fardin

@Deep did you like it?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:29 pm

Yasin wrote:yup @Fardin

@Deep did you like it?

seriously speaking I do not like western music at all.
Now also as i am writing I am hearing beautiful songs of Shreya Ghoshal.
I dont know how you all people enjoy western songs of bieber,gaga's, miley cyrus,gomez etc etc etc.
I just turn off or change the channel whenever I come across western songs in TV.

Now you can understand what could be my reply after listening the song.
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:32 pm

Deep Dey wrote:
Yasin wrote:yup @Fardin

@Deep did you like it?

seriously speaking I do not like western music at all.
Now also as i am writing I am hearing beautiful songs of Shreya Ghoshal.
I dont know how you all people enjoy western songs of bieber,gaga's, miley cyrus,gomez etc etc etc.
I just turn off or change the channel whenever I come across western songs in TV.

Now you can understand what could be my reply after listening the song.

LOL Tongue out yeah i understand

well i live in america so i listen to english songs Happy Happy

and all the names you mentioned below,i listen to them all Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:33 pm

bieber sucks
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:39 pm

that's your opinion Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:42 pm

More interviews and news of hawks coming soon Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:57 pm

yasin is the trade final
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:58 pm

Sorry Fardin,but you will know by today for sure
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:09 am

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}-- - Page 2 2Q==

Well finally we got some time from Pollock

Here are some of the question we asked to pollock:
Shaun so how do you plan on bowling?
Shaun you guys whitewashed titans on your debut series in cricsim,do you think you guys can win T20 Boom Boom?
Shaun you batting was awesome against titans,you impressed the team with both bat and bowl can you do it again?

======================
Shaun Pollock's Answers:
======================

Thanks mate for having me here today Smile

Yeah,i am working on my bowling mostly,i am bowling and at the same time i am giving our bowlers some tips on where to bowl and how to bowl.And so far they have cooperated with me very well,so i am not having difficulties doing anything with the Hawks.I am very happy to be here with the Hawks and I plan on staying with the Hawks rest of my career.And yeah we found our form in our last t20 series which against Supreme Titans now they are known as Dynamos.We played excellent with the bat and the bowl and i was pretty happy with my performance.If everyone cooperates and plays well we will win this tournament for sure,no one can stop us.I am working on my bowling most of the times,when i have extra time i work on my batting.So I will hopefully do well with the bowl,and sometimes with the bat.But surely i will be there when my team needs me Smile

thanks and bye

Thanks Shaun,hope you guys will pass the group stage good luck Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:14 am

Next up is non other then our captain Yasin Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:25 am

The Blue Knight Hawks}}-Media Center}}-- - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzn1ts7Kn5Yb4oE8eVD_Alz32LitfqbUXD4jQ8O_5E0xFa2WSu0g

So Finally,we have been waiting for him to show up but he is always busy eating Tongue out

now he has some time so he is giving us an interview,but he did not move from his eating place Happy Tongue out

here are some questions for him:
So,Yasin how do you plan on winning the cup for your team?
There was rumor about tharanga and smith not playing,gilchrist will open and who else?
When did you guys got the name of "The Big Three of Hawks"?
And are you guys pumped up for this tournament?
Who are some players of your team to watch out for?

============
Yasin's Answers:
============

Well,I am not happy that you guys interrupted my eating time.But since you guys are waiting for my interview i will give you guys my interview.Well in order for us to win the cup we will have to play as a team and work as a team,and so far in all our practice session we have been working as a team and our team work got more better then it was last month.Shaun Pollock and Adam Gilchrist is doing an excellent job keeping the team together.And hopefully we will win the tournament,and bring the cup in our Hawks Land.And about tharanga and smith not playing,well it's just rumors.And yeah gilchrist will play for sure and the other guy is a mystery guy,we are going for a surprise.And we got the name last month when we won the Triangular Showdown series against Warriors and Dominators.Man it was a great feeling,we tried our best and finally we won.Lots of players impressed me in the finals like Kumble,and lots of players has given me confidence to win the game like Mushtaq,Al-amin,Ishaq,Johnson and Pollock.Though we are concerned about Johnson now,but Pollock is working with him so we don't have to worry about that.And yes we are all pumped up,we are eating healthy food everyday,drinking juice and we are ready for boom boom.Well some of our players that should be watched are Gilchrist,Rafique,Kumble,Mushtaq,Pollock,Al-amin,Ishaq and Johnson.These are all the players i expect a lot from and i hope these guys won't let me down and won't let the team down.These guys have played well until now and they are planning,no they are really hungry to get this trophy Smile

Thanks for this wonderful questions,now if you please excuse me i have to go eat and practice Happy

Bye Yasin,Good Luck...
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:46 am

Heard IT Happy

AWesome Stuff Yasin Happy

Hats Off Happy
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:49 am

Yeah thanks,worked for like 1 hour in that video Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:51 am

bow is the trade final
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:55 am

sry fardin
n yasin awesome interives as well Happy
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:55 am

This is stupid a
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:58 am

Ishaq wrote:sry fardin
n yasin awesome interives as well Happy

some more to come Happy Happy

waiting for yours Happy

Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:01 am

Fardin bro,don't be mad.

and hey please do not post anything that is not related to this thread Smile

Thanks
Hawks Media Manger Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:05 am

The Hawks Update:

The Blue Knight Hawk's Fan Page will be updated soon today Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:09 am

Fardin temme the point in trading a test playing nation player with a non test playing nation :O

N Yasin mine wont b that good so i ll do last Tongue out
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:11 am

whatever interview is a interview Happy

and take this interview as a practice,you will have to give a lot of these when you get a job Happy Happy or trying to get a job Happy Tongue out

Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:37 am

ll Try to give one xP
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:38 am

try?You have to give one Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next