Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series

+5
Deb
Mad max
Rishabh
Naqi Gates
sV
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who should be the Man of The Series?

World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series I_vote_lcap46%World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series I_vote_lcap8%World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series I_vote_lcap0%World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series I_vote_lcap0%World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series I_vote_lcap46%World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series Empty World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series

Post by sV Thu 11 Aug 2011, 7:08 pm

Select the Man Of the Series upon his performance.

The Man of The Series will be selcted within 24 hours. SO you got 24 hours to vote for.
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series Empty Re: World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series

Post by Naqi Gates Thu 11 Aug 2011, 7:10 pm

and if its a draw?
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series Empty Re: World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series

Post by sV Thu 11 Aug 2011, 7:12 pm

If its a draw, then both will get it Smile
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Thu 11 Aug 2011, 7:15 pm

No man
that wont be fun
If a draw
between bowlers
then bowler with lower average in bowling will win it

If between batsmen
Then the batsmen with better average wins it

If between a bowler and batsmen
Then we can have another poll between the two
and vote again
the winner will win
What say
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Thu 11 Aug 2011, 7:19 pm

ok then thats that Smile
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Thu 11 Aug 2011, 8:37 pm

ohh i thought my name wud be der Tongue out
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Fri 12 Aug 2011, 8:21 am

Definitely Naqi for sure
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Fri 12 Aug 2011, 8:55 am

Voted for Punter Happy
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Fri 12 Aug 2011, 8:57 am

Voted for Naqi for his brilliant bowling
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Fri 12 Aug 2011, 11:48 am

Cool . Naqi will be awarded man of the series Smile
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 12 Aug 2011, 1:18 pm

i think sourav also should be nominated coz of his consistent performances
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Fri 12 Aug 2011, 1:19 pm

Lol aqi . C the topic Tongue out
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Fri 12 Aug 2011, 1:20 pm

It says that World Dominators Tour of Titans
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Fri 12 Aug 2011, 2:36 pm

oh 5 votes for me
Did not expect that
Was expecting Ponting to lead
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 12 Aug 2011, 3:34 pm

sorry haven't seen that Tongue out :Mecool:
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Fri 12 Aug 2011, 4:11 pm

Aqi Syed wrote:i think sourav also should be nominated coz of his consistent performances

Lol Sv?? Tongue out
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Fri 12 Aug 2011, 4:12 pm

what the????
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Fri 12 Aug 2011, 5:31 pm

Not much time left as voting will close soon

so vote fast
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Fri 12 Aug 2011, 5:32 pm

Voted Tongue out
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Fri 12 Aug 2011, 5:33 pm

dun
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Fri 12 Aug 2011, 5:41 pm

Gud going . A total of 13 votes have been voted . . .
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Fri 12 Aug 2011, 5:42 pm

5 each for Naqi and Shakib
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 12 Aug 2011, 5:45 pm

shakib goes 6
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 12 Aug 2011, 5:46 pm

its now 6 all
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Fri 12 Aug 2011, 5:55 pm

lol 6 all
2 Hours remain for it to close
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next