Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series tie-breaker

+3
Fardin Kibria
Naqi Gates
sV
7 posters

Go down

Who should be the Man of The Series?

World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series tie-breaker I_vote_lcap40%World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series tie-breaker I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series tie-breaker I_vote_lcap60%World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series tie-breaker I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series tie-breaker Empty World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series tie-breaker

Post by sV Fri 12 Aug 2011, 11:30 pm

Select the Man Of the Series upon his performance.

The Man of The Series will be selcted within 24 hours. SO you got 24 hours to vote for.
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series tie-breaker Empty Re: World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series tie-breaker

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 13 Aug 2011, 3:31 am

lol and if this finishes as a tie too
then wat will happen Tongue out
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series tie-breaker Empty Re: World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series tie-breaker

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 13 Aug 2011, 3:43 am

Naqi when you reply to my messasge rember to put agg.bats on top
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Sat 13 Aug 2011, 4:39 am

voted naqi as MOs
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sat 13 Aug 2011, 8:27 am

shakib is winning
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 13 Aug 2011, 8:34 am

yes
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Sat 13 Aug 2011, 9:41 am

lol tie breaker
Naqi one vote behind s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t

when is t20 gonna start for DOMINOS VS TITANS/????????????
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 13 Aug 2011, 5:18 pm

Shakib is leading it seems
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 13 Aug 2011, 5:26 pm

comon who ar those 6 people who didnt vote for naqi... :twisted: will twist thr very bones in thr body.... :fun:
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Sat 13 Aug 2011, 6:00 pm

guys it shld b naqi..dnt giv MOS 2 shakib.....
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Sat 13 Aug 2011, 8:39 pm

I demand the MOS for Naqi
he deserves it
Shakib doesnt bowl well in all ..
but Naqi has Consistency
he bowled well and he took wickets as well.
Who are those SIX people who doesnt Vote for Naqi?????? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sat 13 Aug 2011, 9:53 pm

well my support is for shakib
he was our trump card
he was our x factor
he is d most economical bowler and because of shakib u lost 2 matches
he also batted well

SHAKIB YOU ROCK
YOU ARE BEST

I AM REALLY HAPPY THAT YOU ARE IN MY TEAM Smile
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Sat 13 Aug 2011, 9:57 pm

Naqi was better than Shakib
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sat 13 Aug 2011, 11:20 pm

nope sai
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Sun 14 Aug 2011, 7:45 am

Yes he is
NAQI WAS FAR AWAY MILES BETTER THAN SHAKIB
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 14 Aug 2011, 6:47 pm

so Shakib Al Hasan gets the Man of the series award for the ODI series for his econimcal performance with the ball.
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Tue 16 Aug 2011, 2:03 pm

TOugh Luck Naqi Sad
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 16 Aug 2011, 2:04 pm

Well i never mind this
Shakib deserved it too
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 16 Aug 2011, 2:04 pm

Well done SHakib
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Tue 16 Aug 2011, 2:05 pm

Yeh
thaats y i made him my cap Happy Happy
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 16 Aug 2011, 2:07 pm

But in T20 anything cna happen
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Tue 16 Aug 2011, 2:08 pm

yah
but u guyz have 4t olso Tongue out

so no problem Happy
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down