Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series

+5
Deb
Mad max
Rishabh
Naqi Gates
sV
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who should be the Man of The Series?

World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series - Page 2 I_vote_lcap46%World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series - Page 2 I_vote_lcap46%World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series - Page 2 Empty World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series

Post by sV Thu 11 Aug 2011, 7:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Select the Man Of the Series upon his performance.

The Man of The Series will be selcted within 24 hours. SO you got 24 hours to vote for.
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series - Page 2 Empty Re: World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series

Post by Rishabh Fri 12 Aug 2011, 6:12 pm

hmm
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series - Page 2 Empty Re: World Dominators' TOUR of Supreme Titans ODI SERIES || Man of the Series

Post by Naqi Gates Fri 12 Aug 2011, 6:18 pm

So if its a draw
another poll would be held
Including only me and shakib
and we will vote again
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Fri 12 Aug 2011, 6:26 pm

add me in d same poll 2 make dat intresting Tongue out
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Fri 12 Aug 2011, 6:33 pm

@Rishabh,your batting average is only 32!!How can u be a contender for this??
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Fri 12 Aug 2011, 6:37 pm

aise he daldo na kya pharakh padta hai
accha leave dat
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Fri 12 Aug 2011, 6:40 pm

NAQI vs SHAKIB
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Sat 13 Aug 2011, 9:51 am

what the heck is this tie breaker
the MOS should be given to Naqi
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 13 Aug 2011, 10:08 am

Don't worry . He gonna win that anyways Tongue out
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Sat 13 Aug 2011, 10:09 am

Yeah he will
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sat 13 Aug 2011, 3:36 pm

yaaa it should be naqi coz he is a fantasy player and did lot of things to full his points he deserves it Happy
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Sat 13 Aug 2011, 5:04 pm

No man,Shakib has 85 bowling skills only but played so well,think of that guys
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Sat 13 Aug 2011, 9:02 pm

Even Naqi
played
well
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Tue 16 Aug 2011, 2:08 pm

SHakib won it :|
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum