Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||

+12
Mithun
Son Goku
MI
arpit jain
ReshamDas
Ashu
Aqi
Haseeh
Johny S Raj
Nikhil
Akash Dharmaraja
Bat Cool
16 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  - Page 5 Empty The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||

Post by Bat Cool Fri 10 Mar 2017, 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  - Page 5 5652556695_85caca9037_o

Here I will be interviewing Hawks players during any time (Before matches, After Matches, Random Times) and other players if they are available (when they are versing the Hawks only ).
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||

Post by Bat Cool Mon 13 Mar 2017, 6:31 pm

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  - Page 5 Imagejpeg

It was decided in today's meeting that Yasin will indeed get the nod to be the captain in the first match , however he wasn't given the permenant captaincy nod! This is what he had to say :

"I think it was a fair decision to not give me the permenant nod to be the captain of this team. We have MANY talents who are captain worthy, I am blessed to even be chosen as the captain out of all these talents we have in our team. I have to prove myself that I indeed can lead these talented men. That being said I will try my best to prove and show everyone why I was chosen as the captain today . I have to make a statement and win this first match against the powerhouse warriors. We are already considered as the underdogs , that's okay we love being underdogs. We will take one match at a time .That's pretty much all I have to say"

Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||

Post by Mithun Mon 13 Mar 2017, 6:36 pm

Bat Cool wrote:The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  - Page 5 Imagejpeg

It was decided in today's meeting that Yasin will indeed get the nod to be the captain in the first match , however he wasn't given the permenant captaincy nod! This is what he had to say :

"I think it was a fair decision to not give me the permenant nod to be the captain of this team. We have MANY talents who are captain worthy, I am blessed to even be chosen as the captain out of all these talents we have in our team. I have to prove myself that I indeed can lead these talented men. That being said I will try my best to prove and show everyone why I was chosen as the captain today . I have to make a statement and win this first match against the powerhouse warriors. We are already considered as the underdogs , that's okay we love being underdogs. We will take one match at a time .That's pretty much all I have to say"

Who is leading the Hawks?
Mithun
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 13 Mar 2017, 6:38 pm

Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  - Page 5 Imagejpeg

Who is leading the Hawks?
It's said on the post Det me but not permenant if I fail someone else will be given the captaincy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Mithun Mon 13 Mar 2017, 6:43 pm

Oh sry bro..Didn't read it properly...Anyways all d best for todays match
Mithun
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashu Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:22 pm

Will Fardin come online ?
Ashu
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:27 pm

Ashu wrote:Will Fardin come online ?
2000% sure he won't
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:35 pm

ND you here ?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:35 pm

Bat Cool wrote:ND you here ?
Yes sir 
Present
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:37 pm

ND wrote:
Yes sir 
Present
ready for some quick questions? lets get this over with before the toss happens Boss 

Welcome to the show ND, How does it feel to be captain of the team who has so much expectation and loaded with talents ?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:42 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
ND wrote:
Yes sir 
Present
ready for some quick questions? lets get this over with before the toss happens Boss 

Welcome to the show ND, How does it feel to be captain of the team who has so much expectation and loaded with talents ?
1st of alI I could not believe they elected me as captain 
I m definitely nervous 
It's good that we have some great players in squad some big name 
We are ready to boom boom
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:43 pm

ND wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
ND wrote:
Yes sir 
Present

I m definitely nervous 
It's good that we have some great players in squad some big names
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:45 pm

ND wrote:
ND wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
ND wrote:
Yes sir 
Present

I m definitely nervous 
It's good that we have some great players in squad some big names
Great ! so you are all ready it seems and having a talent loaded roster helps in that ! What do you have to say about everyone expecting you guys lifting the trophy ?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:49 pm

Yup we are ready to rock 
We happy to see us as top choice for Title 
But I must say very  team has good chance of winning 
Proper strategies and planning and u can dominate
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:50 pm

ND wrote:Yup we are ready to rock 
Good having you here . There you go ladies and gents you have heard it first hand from the RW cap! They consider each and every team strong and threat ! good luck in the match today and thank you for coming and giving us a little interview today ! good luck /
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:53 pm

Thanks 
Good time 
All the best
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Tue 14 Mar 2017, 6:10 pm

ND wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
ND wrote:
Yes sir 
Present

I m definitely nervous 
Smile come on chap you deserved it, it was your extra effort in the field which won us the game.
That's my boy, we will never underestimate anyone (apart from bolts) and will give it all till the last ball of every game  bounce
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashu Tue 14 Mar 2017, 6:21 pm

So much obsession with the Bolts
Ashu
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishchal Tue 14 Mar 2017, 6:25 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:
ND wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
ND wrote:
Yes sir 
Present

I m definitely nervous 
Smile come on chap you deserved it, it was your extra effort in the field which won us the game.
That's my boy, we will never underestimate anyone (apart from bolts) and will give it all till the last ball of every game  bounce
and thats the same team that wil beat u in knockouts mate
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 14 Mar 2017, 6:28 pm

See you in leg 2 aqi Boss
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Tue 14 Mar 2017, 7:25 pm

Bat Cool wrote:See you in leg 2 aqi Boss
:pirat: plzz ask some funny question
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Tue 14 Mar 2017, 10:07 pm

Ashu wrote:So much obsession with the Bolts
Karma bro, its you whi provked us first
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 14 Mar 2017, 10:11 pm

ND wrote:
:pirat: plzz ask some funny question
Do i look like a comedian T Lol
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Tue 14 Mar 2017, 10:11 pm

Surely waiting for you guys at WCG
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 14 Mar 2017, 10:13 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:
Surely waiting for you guys at WCG
first game was great Boss sadly lost but hope to come back stronger Boss
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 18 Mar 2017, 9:44 am

More news coming soon ! Stay tuned
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next