Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND

+5
bchattopadhyay
Fardin Kibria
Eishan
Bat Cool
sV
9 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 10 Empty CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND

Post by sV Sat 23 Jul 2011, 9:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 10 TmgbJ

Team Reviews :

The first playoff did not go at all as the Dominators might have wanted it to be. They were thrashed to speak in simple words. Viresh Mathad of Cosmos has been in terrific form scoring another blistering 50 as he took the Cosmos to a great win Nothing went good for the Dominators. Tomorrow they face the Cosmos again in the 2nd playoff and will definitely try to take a fair bit of revenge. This is twice in two matches that the Cosmos have beaten them.

The Cosmos are enjoying this fairy tale ending to their campaign. They have discovered some great F players as well as International players who have led the team to great success till now. It will be great to see if they can resume with their form for tomorrow and win the Championship.

Head TO Head :
COSMOS 2 - 1 DOMINATORS

Players To Watch out For :

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 10 Tillakaratne-Dilshan
Tillakarante Dilshan : If Dominators want to win tomorrow, he must play an influential part in it. Either with the bat, ball or in the field.

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 10 Dale-Steyn
Dale Steyn : He is bowling ferociously and raging into the batsman and make their stay on the crease very difficult. It will be another good day for him tomorrow at the Pacer friendly pitch at the MCG.

Last edited by Cricky on Sat 23 Jul 2011, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 10 Empty Re: CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 9:46 pm

Cricky wrote:Man of the Match: Viresh Mathad for his blistering 40 off 19 balls.

this is his 4 in a row now. Amazing !!
lolz wat a tournament for him..Happy congrats
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 10 Empty Re: CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND

Post by Bat Cool Sun 24 Jul 2011, 9:47 pm

LOL Baptu no really i am not kidding Tongue out,and eishan NP man
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 9:47 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:BAHAMAS HERE WE COME.....LET THE MOJITOS BE POURIN ALL NITE LONG....ITS PARTY TIME FOR TEAM COSMOS...

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 10 Paradi10

ahaha book me a seat too..Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 24 Jul 2011, 9:47 pm

Eishan Jain wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 10 Champa10
awesome man..i m speech less..time for celebrations..n our wining streak is now of 7 matches..Happy

bro its 6 on the trot not 7....4 frm the league n 2 frm the finals..
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 9:48 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:
I DEDICATE THIS WINNING CUP OF CRIC SIM SEASON 1 TO MY TEAMMATES VIRESH N EISHAN WITHOUT WHOM THIS COULD HV NEVER BEEN ACCOMPLISHED...THE FIRST TIME I MADE THIS TEAM I HAD THEM IN MY MIND N THANKS TO GOD THEY ACCEPTED TO BE A PART OF COSMOS N MY GOD THT WAS THE DAY A LEGEND WAS BORN...WITHOUT THEIR ENDLESS HOURS OF HELP N DEDICATION WE COULDNT HV DONE THIS...I BOW TO U MY FRIENDS N HATS OFF TO U FRM THE ENTIRE TEAM OF COSMOS...Smile
n we owe u..u were their always to guide us..u have been the main strategy man..n coach for our team..u brought us together n we did it..Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 9:49 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:THE CUP AND GLORY FOR TEAM COSMOS

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 10 Icc-2010
yah man..awesome
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 9:50 pm

viresh mathad wrote:
Yasin wrote:BTW baptu any gift for me? Happy Happy Tongue out
CAFE COSMOS IS FREE FOR EVERY1 2222222222DAYYYYY........SO ENJOY;)
drinks on us..Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 9:51 pm

Yasin wrote:you were unlucky Sad got run out
sab simulator ki chaal thi.Tongue out
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 9:52 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:
Eishan Jain wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 10 Champa10
awesome man..i m speech less..time for celebrations..n our wining streak is now of 7 matches..Happy

bro its 6 on the trot not 7....4 frm the league n 2 frm the finals..
i m over joyed dont mind my mis calculations..Tongue out
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:01 pm

ScoreCard PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:03 pm

I think it's posted few pages back.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:06 pm

congratzzz Cosmos
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:07 pm

thanks rishabh:)
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:16 am

a good game
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 25 Jul 2011, 1:23 pm

yup.Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Thu 15 Sep 2011, 6:56 pm

Here it is . I found this through Google
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Thu 15 Sep 2011, 6:58 pm

i found the first play off through google Happy
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Thu 15 Sep 2011, 7:00 pm

wow Happy
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Thu 15 Sep 2011, 7:01 pm

the final match has stred Happy
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10