Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground

+5
Naveen
Viresh
Fardin Kibria
Naqi Gates
sV
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Whom are you supporting ?

MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground I_vote_lcap57%MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground I_vote_lcap43%MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground Empty MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground

Post by sV Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:58 pm

MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground J3tfA

2 Matches gone into the tournament and already it has started heating up. Tomorrow we see a new team playing its DEBUT match vs The Champions. The Champions lost its previous match - the season opener vs Supreme Titans. The Champions will have to forget about the last match and begin from the core if they want to win this one as they will be facing one of the strongest sides of the tournament. Meanwhile the Dominators will try to figure out their best combination.

Players to watch out for:

J. Kallis -- Took 5 wickets in his 1st match. He will be one to look out for tomorrow.

B. Mccullum -- The Hard-hitting Batsman from New Zealand will be one to watch out for. In IPL he started with a blazing century. Whats his plan for CricSIM ?

Team Form Guide
-------------------------

World Dominators -- DEBUT
The Champions -- L
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground Empty Re: MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground

Post by sV Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:02 pm

The Champions:

1.Andrew Strauss(Captain)
2.Jacques Kallis
3.Fardin Kibria
4.Ross Taylor
5.Adam Gilchrist(Wicket Keeper)
6.Rishabh Tandon/Zayen Shahriar
7.Kevin O'Brien
8.Zaheer Khan
9.Umar Gul
10.Ajantha Mendis
11.Shahadat Hossain

Dominators Final team:

TM Dilshan
Brendon Mccullum ( WK )
Hashim Amla
Kevin Peitersen
Naveen Raja
MS Dhoni ( C )
Ryan Ten Doeschate
Naqi Kazmi
Brett Lee
Abdur Razzak
Kemar Roach

Last edited by Cricky on Tue 05 Jul 2011, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground Empty Re: MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground

Post by sV Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:12 pm

MATCH TO SIMULATED AT 7 P.M. IST || TEAM PLAYING XI MUST BE POSTED WITHIN 6 PM IST
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:41 pm

Dominators Analysis:
Dominators are looking strong. Their batting and bowling has some great abilities. Now
Champions are the frie pan but DOminators are the stove. The stove if burns with a high
speed only then the steam will come out of the pan. So that means Lee has to try and take
that steam out. If Lee bowls good then Roach and Razzak will get some good examples to bowl with.And i think so on this track score over 150 is great and for that Dhoni has to play a
big role. He is a sensible man who scores accordingly and here is his task to score on a
bowling track. Mccullum and Dilshan are the expected sloggers.Now if they give a good start
by scoring 45-50 runs within first 6 overs then the middle order would just need to Drive
the bike but if a bad start then the middle order will need to fill some fuel too.

Last edited by naqikazmi on Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Champions Analysis:
Champions are a stronger side now then they were in the first match. In first match they had a young side but now they have a muture and experienced site. Umar Gul's comeback will give alot of support to Zaheer. Sending Kallis up the order is another genius minds work. Kallis can give a good start with Strauss aggression and Kallis continuously rotating strike. On a bowling track like this Kevin Brien has also got some advantage. And i think so on this track the bowling line up of Champions may rock. In batting inclusion of Taylor makes the side look stronger with Kevin O Brien to slog at he end. Eyes on Kallis that if he can repeat his performance again and if Strauss can lead from the front. Will be a really close match.

Last edited by naqikazmi on Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Guests:
Special Guests:
1.Steve And Mark Waugh ( Aussies Legend )
2.Charles Bennington ( Singer )
3.Salman Khan ( Indian Actor )
4.Don Bradman ( Aussies Legend )

Commentators:

Rameez Raja
Danny Morrison
Wasim Akram
David Lloyd
Greg Chappel
Sunil Gavaskar

Umpires:

1. Aleem Dar
2.Simon Taufel

Third Umpire:

Ian Gould
Reserve Umpire:
Asoka De Silva

Broadcasters:

Channel 9
Geo Super
Ten Cricket

Last edited by naqikazmi on Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 04 Jul 2011, 11:54 pm

The Champions:

1.Andrew Strauss(Captain)
2.Jacques Kallis
3.Fardin Kibria
4.Ross Taylor
5.Adam Gilchrist(Wicket Keeper)
6.Rishabh Tandon/Zayen Shahriar
7.Kevin O'Brien
8.Zaheer Khan
9.Umar Gul
10.Ajantha Mendis
11.Shahadat Hossain

We Shall Win This Time.

Team Approved.I made the changes but putting in Ross Taylor,Kevin O'Brien and UMar Gul.

Last edited by Fardin on Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Mon 04 Jul 2011, 11:57 pm

OK
Am on a standBY
once you are Final, plz mention that
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:21 am

Ok Will
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:16 am

Hoping to be a good match.
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 05 Jul 2011, 1:37 pm

Channel 9: Channel 9 Reporter Wesley Roberts just visited Dominators training camp. He took interviews of the players and saw great team spirit. Here is one of them

Wesley: I have just got the Bangladeshi spinner Abdur Razzak with me. So Razzak how are things going.
Razzak: It has been going great for me. With the team i have settled and we are looking forward for our match.
Wesley: Many people said that Dominators are the weakest side and many said that Dominators will surely be the champions. Ur views on ur new team.
Razzak: Well people always pass comments and thats their work. They support and discourage too but the new team is marvellous. We are now quite settled with each other and the coach the captain are supporting us very well.
Wesley: First game. Feeling nervous?
Razzak: The way i was supported and the way i got my confidence by my captain never felt nervous. Yeh first game for us and on a biggest stage of domestic cricket, looking forward for success.
Wesley: Thank you Razzak, felt great talking with you and good luck for ur match.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 05 Jul 2011, 1:49 pm

Ten Cricket: A Ten Cricket Interviewer Michael Dawson in the show Cricket with Dawson had Kevin O Brien with him as a guest. Lets see some of the interview.

Dawson: Kevin all set for facing Dominators.
Brien: Yes, surely a tough task ahead but never less our team is strong and we will try to play better.
Dawson: Can we see you play in way you played against England In CWC 2011?
Brien: Well no matter if a bowling track or batting i always try my best even if its a practice match or real. So i will try to show my best and make my team feel proud.
Dawson: After the first match defeat, are you feeling better , have you recovered from the defeat. Hows the body language of players
Brien: Our team was meant to never give up. Yeah bit disappointment but we recovered well, everyone is trying harder and we are trying our best to show better performance.
Dawson: Well thank you Kevin, hope so ur performance helps your team.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen Tue 05 Jul 2011, 2:21 pm

yaay!!There we go for our first match.Carn Dominators Happy
Naveen
Naveen
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 05 Jul 2011, 2:30 pm

Dominators Final team:
TM Dilshan
Brendon Mccullum ( WK )
Hashim Amla
Kevin Peitersen
Naveen Raja
MS Dhoni ( C )
Ryan Ten Doeschate
Naqi Kazmi
Brett Lee
Abdur Razzak
Kemar Roach
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 05 Jul 2011, 2:34 pm

Dominators all the way to win Smile
but still gonna face a tough challenge though.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen Tue 05 Jul 2011, 2:40 pm

Yeah we have the best captain..Hope so he will bring home glory!
Naveen
Naveen
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 05 Jul 2011, 2:41 pm

Geo Super: Really hot weather in Australia, alot of humidity , will be difficult to play on such hot weathers, but still the teams are strong and the excitement is heating up. Around less then 4 and a half hour to go.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 05 Jul 2011, 5:32 pm

Around 1 and a half hour to go and its very hot here. Players should be getting ready in their hotels. The action will be great and we are looking forward for a great match up next.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by rakeshrao Tue 05 Jul 2011, 5:58 pm

BEST OF LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS...LOOKING FORWARD FOR A THRILL ENCOUNTER,A LAST BALL FINISH....HOPE THE BEST TEAM WINS....Smile
rakeshrao
rakeshrao
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 05 Jul 2011, 6:14 pm

About 45 minutes remain for this mouth watering encounter ......
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen Tue 05 Jul 2011, 6:26 pm

35 minutes left and am already crowded by the reporters Happy
Naveen
Naveen
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Tue 05 Jul 2011, 6:26 pm

DOMINATORS DOMINATE.. the CHAMPIONS........

GO

DOMINATORS

GO
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 05 Jul 2011, 6:38 pm

Around Half An hour to go. Wasim Akram Has got Brendon Mccullum in the middle.

Wasim: So Brendon ready for the big match.
Mccullum: Surely a huge match and all preparations done, all set and ready for the big match.
Wasim: Last Time on IPL Debut u scored 158. Can we expect that again.
Mccullum: I always try, never easy to get the scorecard moving on this track , yeah but as far we are concerned we will try our best to score as a united team and win.
Wasim: U and Dhoni, Two Wicket keepers of class but u were choosen in the end, any special reason.
Mccullum: Dhoni yeah a great wicket keeper,and i love the way he plays but our coach said over me to take the gloves as i dont mind such tasks and hoping to do well.
Wasim: Well we are looking forward for ur performance. GOOD LUCK>
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by rakeshrao Tue 05 Jul 2011, 6:38 pm

about 30 min to go for the 3 match of the season...eagerly waiting for the match to be started
rakeshrao
rakeshrao
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 05 Jul 2011, 6:46 pm

10 More minutes and we are getting closer for a thrilling encounter.Greg Chappel Has got Ross Taylor in the middle.

Chappel: SO back in the team Ross, how is it playing ur first match.
Taylor: Am happy that i have got a chance to represent my team and yeah tough conditions hot weather. But yeah hard work is what we are doing and looking forward to win.
Chappel: It is a bowling track, you expecting any thing special to happen with bat also.
Taylor: Not really, Pacers would love this track but not us, yeah batsmen has a role and i want to do that role for my team.
Chappel: How is the behaviour of ur team mates after the 1st match loss.
Taylor: Winning and Loosing is part of the game. U never know about the future and the body lanbguage of the team was still great and we are looking for a come back.
Chappel: Good Luck Taylor, Wishing you all the best.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next