Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND

+5
bchattopadhyay
Fardin Kibria
Eishan
Bat Cool
sV
9 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 8 Empty CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND

Post by sV Sat 23 Jul 2011, 9:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 8 TmgbJ

Team Reviews :

The first playoff did not go at all as the Dominators might have wanted it to be. They were thrashed to speak in simple words. Viresh Mathad of Cosmos has been in terrific form scoring another blistering 50 as he took the Cosmos to a great win Nothing went good for the Dominators. Tomorrow they face the Cosmos again in the 2nd playoff and will definitely try to take a fair bit of revenge. This is twice in two matches that the Cosmos have beaten them.

The Cosmos are enjoying this fairy tale ending to their campaign. They have discovered some great F players as well as International players who have led the team to great success till now. It will be great to see if they can resume with their form for tomorrow and win the Championship.

Head TO Head :
COSMOS 2 - 1 DOMINATORS

Players To Watch out For :

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 8 Tillakaratne-Dilshan
Tillakarante Dilshan : If Dominators want to win tomorrow, he must play an influential part in it. Either with the bat, ball or in the field.

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 8 Dale-Steyn
Dale Steyn : He is bowling ferociously and raging into the batsman and make their stay on the crease very difficult. It will be another good day for him tomorrow at the Pacer friendly pitch at the MCG.

Last edited by Cricky on Sat 23 Jul 2011, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 8 Empty Re: CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:52 pm

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 8 Champa10
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 8 Empty Re: CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND

Post by Bat Cool Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:53 pm

Well,what do they get for winning the Cricsim ;)
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:53 pm

FANS OF COSMOS ARE GOIN FRENZY NOW IN BANGALORE...

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 8 Indian10
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:54 pm

Man of the Match: Viresh Mathad for his blistering 40 off 19 balls.

this is his 4 in a row now. Amazing !!
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:55 pm

Yup Cosmos proved that they are the most dangerous team in Cricsim!!!
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:55 pm

COSMOS IS ECSTATIC WITH THIS VICTORY...THEY WERE DOWN N OUT BUT THEY CAME BACK STRONG N SNATCHED THE CUP FRM THE JAWS OF DEFEAT....

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 8 Ss120010
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:56 pm

LOL viresh is going wild!!! 4 in a row,next season maybe he will get MOM in all the Cosmos matches Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:57 pm

BAHAMAS HERE WE COME.....LET THE MOJITOS BE POURIN ALL NITE LONG....ITS PARTY TIME FOR TEAM COSMOS...

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 8 Paradi10
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:58 pm

As expected from baptu Smile he is going crazy and why shouldn't he? they deserved a win:)
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:58 pm

BTW baptu any gift for me? Happy Happy Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:01 pm

I DEDICATE THIS WINNING CUP OF CRIC SIM SEASON 1 TO MY TEAMMATES VIRESH N EISHAN WITHOUT WHOM THIS COULD HV NEVER BEEN ACCOMPLISHED...THE FIRST TIME I MADE THIS TEAM I HAD THEM IN MY MIND N THANKS TO GOD THEY ACCEPTED TO BE A PART OF COSMOS N MY GOD THT WAS THE DAY A LEGEND WAS BORN...WITHOUT THEIR ENDLESS HOURS OF HELP N DEDICATION WE COULDNT HV DONE THIS...I BOW TO U MY FRIENDS N HATS OFF TO U FRM THE ENTIRE TEAM OF COSMOS...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:03 pm

WELL YASIN IF I HAVE BEEN IN STATES RITE NW I WOULD HV TAKEN U OUT FOR ANY THING U WANTED...I OWE U A BIG TIME MAN...I WISH EVEN U WERE IN MY TEAM ONLY...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:04 pm

LOL i was just kidding Tongue out i don't need anything you helped me alot too so this is no biggie Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:09 pm

THE CUP AND GLORY FOR TEAM COSMOS

CricSim Twenty20 Boom Playoff no. 2 || World Dominators vs The Cosmos || MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND - Page 8 Icc-2010
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:11 pm

aheypoooooooooooogjDGSAILJcljdsjcvkmskmmvf v won
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:15 pm

ITS OK BAPTU
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:33 pm

im mom ...:/
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:42 pm

naqikazmi wrote:WEll I wont say this a surprising line up although i m surprised
Coz last time when i saw Afridi opening i said it is surprising and maybe wrong but he went too score
but this time i wont say this line up surprising
Hope so Mahmudullah does not score now Happy Happy
lolz
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:42 pm

naqikazmi wrote:First Need TO go To Washroom
So i can see the match without any breaks
so will be back :lol: :lol: lol!

hhaaha
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:43 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:dil pe haath rakhke bolo all izz well....Happy
all izz well
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:44 pm

Yasin wrote:Baptu no man,not eating because am getting fat so am dieting these days and eating less Smile Happy Happy Tongue out
lolz..food will miss u
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:45 pm

Cricky wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0.1: N Kazmi (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - WIDE BALL... 1 runs
0.1: N Kazmi (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 1 leg-byes... 1 runs
0.2: N Kazmi (Defensive) to E Jain (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
0.3: N Kazmi (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
0.4: N Kazmi (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
0.5: N Kazmi (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
0.6: N Kazmi (Defensive) to E Jain (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Score: 5/0 from 1.0 overs (RR: 5.00)
E Jain 2* (2b)
M Mahmudullah 1* (4b)
N Kazmi: 1.0-0-4-0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.1: K Roach (Defensive) to E Jain (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
1.2: K Roach (Defensive) to E Jain (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
1.3: K Roach (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 4 runs
1.4: K Roach (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 4 runs
1.5: K Roach (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
1.6: K Roach (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
Score: 15/0 from 2.0 overs (RR: 7.50)
M Mahmudullah 10* (8b 2x4)
E Jain 3* (4b)
K Roach: 1.0-0-10-0
2.1: N Kazmi (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
2.2: N Kazmi (Defensive) to E Jain (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
2.3: N Kazmi (Defensive) to E Jain (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
2.4: N Kazmi (Defensive) to E Jain (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
2.5: N Kazmi (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - OUT! 0 runs
E Jain run out (H Amla) 4 (7b) at a S/R of 57.14
2.6: N Kazmi (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
Score: 17/1 from 3.0 overs (RR: 5.67)
M Mahmudullah 11* (11b 2x4)
V Mathad 0* (0b)
N Kazmi: 2.0-0-6-0
3.1: K Roach (Defensive) to V Mathad (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
3.2: K Roach (Defensive) to V Mathad (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
3.3: K Roach (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 6 runs
3.4: K Roach (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 4 runs
3.5: K Roach (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
3.6: K Roach (Defensive) to V Mathad (VeryAggressive) - 6 runs
Score: 35/1 from 4.0 overs (RR: 8.75)
V Mathad 7* (3b 1x6)
M Mahmudullah 22* (14b 3x4 1x6)
K Roach: 2.0-0-28-0
4.1: N Kazmi (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 0 runs
4.2: N Kazmi (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
4.3: N Kazmi (Defensive) to V Mathad (VeryAggressive) - 2 runs
4.4: N Kazmi (Defensive) to V Mathad (VeryAggressive) - WIDE BALL... 1 runs
4.4: N Kazmi (Defensive) to V Mathad (VeryAggressive) - 4 runs
4.5: N Kazmi (Defensive) to V Mathad (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
4.6: N Kazmi (Defensive) to M Mahmudullah (VeryAggressive) - 1 runs
Score: 45/1 from 5.0 overs (RR: 9.00)
M Mahmudullah 24* (17b 3x4 1x6)
V Mathad 14* (6b 1x4 1x6)
N Kazmi: 3.0-0-16-0
i knew simulator doesnt like me..100 skill point player out on 4 runs..Sad
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:51 pm

ScoreCard PLZ
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:53 pm

Cricky wrote:CONGRATULATIONS COSMOS,

YOU ARE THE CW CRICSIM JULY TWENTY20 BOOM CHAMPIONS.
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAA LOTTT
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next