Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground

+5
Naveen
Viresh
Fardin Kibria
Naqi Gates
sV
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Whom are you supporting ?

MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground - Page 7 I_vote_lcap57%MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground - Page 7 I_vote_lcap43%MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground - Page 7 Empty MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground

Post by sV Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground - Page 7 J3tfA

2 Matches gone into the tournament and already it has started heating up. Tomorrow we see a new team playing its DEBUT match vs The Champions. The Champions lost its previous match - the season opener vs Supreme Titans. The Champions will have to forget about the last match and begin from the core if they want to win this one as they will be facing one of the strongest sides of the tournament. Meanwhile the Dominators will try to figure out their best combination.

Players to watch out for:

J. Kallis -- Took 5 wickets in his 1st match. He will be one to look out for tomorrow.

B. Mccullum -- The Hard-hitting Batsman from New Zealand will be one to watch out for. In IPL he started with a blazing century. Whats his plan for CricSIM ?

Team Form Guide
-------------------------

World Dominators -- DEBUT
The Champions -- L
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground - Page 7 Empty Re: MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground

Post by Eishan Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:14 pm

i thought it was bowling track? proved to b a batting track
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground - Page 7 Empty Re: MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground

Post by Mad max Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:14 pm

MATCH 3 ||World Dominators vs The Champions || Melbourne Cricket Ground - Page 7 Mickashes

DOMINATORS WIN THEIR FIRST MATCH IN CRICSIM

Go

DOMINATORS

GO
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:15 pm

Nope Eishan
they still have 6 matches in hand

So I guess they will surely Handle this situation and come out stronger Smile
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:16 pm

@Eishan yeah.,...proved to be a batting and bowling track as well....lee was destructive with 4 wickets and now Dilshan soo seems to be a Gud CRICKET Pitch
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:17 pm

WOooooooooo DOMINATORS DOMINAOTRS GOOOOOOOOO
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:18 pm

:Z:
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:20 pm

Cricky i buyed Jerseys but i didnot get jerseys till now whats the PRoblem
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:20 pm

Post Match Presentation:
Rameez Raja: What a match today. Brilliant batting by Dominators on a track called heaven for pacers. Now introducing guests first............... First Of all i will like to call Andrew Strauss For some word.

Rameez: Andrew Bad Luck. two defeats , tough time for you guyz.
Strauss: Yeah really unlucky. WE tried our best but again another defeat. Dominators batted well and they did it.
Rameez: 160, a good total on this track, were u happy with it?
Strauss: Yes i was quite happy according to the batting conditions but Dominators played really well and they deserved to win it.
Rameez: What went wrong for you guyz
Strauss: We batted well, i think so Kallis was brilliant yeah but Dominators the way they batted never allowed our bowlers to settle. We will try to make a come back in our next matches.
Rameez: Well hard luck Strauss but cheer up coz it aint over. U got matches in ur hand and we wish you best of luck. And now i will call the Man Of The Match TM Dilshan who scored 58 off 32 .
Rameez: Dilshan were u feeling the pressure the heat due tour bowling.
Dilshan: I thing so booling did not go well for me and i had to score runs with bat and thank God i did it.
Rameez: 58 of 32, Brilliant stats, What was ur partner saying to you.
Dilshan: Mccullum and Amla supported me really well. I tried to score as much runs in first 6 overs and then rotated strike with Amla. They were really helping me.
Rameez: After ur bowling plans were made to change you but u showed some greatness with ur bat.
Dilshan: The team always helped, i feel proud of playing for such a spiritual team who just supported me if i m not going good.
Rameez: Good Job DOne hope so u carry ur form forward.

Rameez: Now calling the winning Captain, Captain Cool MS DHONI.
Rameez: MS Perfect start for ur tour.
Dhoni: Yes, got team performance, each and every contribution meant alot for us and i think so our team never gave up.
Rameez: Ur bowlers later went for runs, under pressure batting but u did it. What was going on ur mind after u guyz came in to bowl.
Dhoni: The pitch did not favour batting but yeah if u play sensibly and think well you can even score on a cotton track. So thats what we did.
Rameez: Home Ground and the support Was Great. Can u continue this form.
Dhoni: Oh yes the crowd was great, great support and i will never let our fans get upset and try my best to help my team win.
Rameez: So great stuff MS, Looking forword for ur next match performance.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:24 pm

Cooooolllllllll...!Naqi register his first win as Captain....!in his first match
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:25 pm

ooooooops sorry MSD register his first win as Captain and Naqi register his first win as Owner
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:38 pm

sadly i was not der we lost r 2nd match too :'(
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:40 pm

rishabh96 wrote:sadly i was not der we lost r 2nd match too :'(

u in CHAMPIONS..ohhhh

GO

DOMINATORS

GO
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:43 pm

Rishabh a true sportsman never gives up
Wishing u best of luck for future
And u guyz played well
See the pages in middle on how angry me and Naveen got when u guyz were batiing
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:44 pm

naqikazmi wrote:Rishabh a true sportsman never gives up
Wishing u best of luck for future
And u guyz played well
See the pages in middle on how angry me and Naveen got when u guyz were batiing

Hhehehe lolz Happy u angry u are Cool Guys.. why do you guys get angry..lolz kiddin..Played well Rishabh
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:55 pm

i am bzy wid my examzz des days and Sad i wish i wud do btter next time
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:55 pm

And Al the best for ur team
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:58 pm

hmm
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:58 pm

i wish we win r next few matches
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Tue 05 Jul 2011, 9:00 pm

have 2 make new stratergies
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by rakeshrao Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:31 pm

congratulations dominators Smile
rakeshrao
rakeshrao
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen Wed 06 Jul 2011, 10:22 am

Naveen
Naveen
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7