Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND

+4
Mad max
Bat Cool
Fardin Kibria
sV
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Whom are you supporting ?

Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND I_vote_lcap40%Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND I_vote_lcap60%Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND Empty Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND

Post by sV Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:35 pm

Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND GU5bN

All teams have played all other teams once in the season and so each team will be knowing its opponents weaknesses and strength. The 2nd leg starts tomorrow and teams will be busy now to get some points and move towards the play-offs.While the Dominators have dominated the first leg, it will be interesting to see if they can continue their domination or will any of the other 4 teams improve their game and move upwards in the table.

Supreme Titans : The team that started their season against the same opposition that they are going to play tomorrow. Last time they defeated the Champions quite convincingly. Since then they have lost their momentum and have not been able to win any more games. There has been even rumors about their owner wanting to sell off the team. So it will be a good test for the players and the owner tomorrow.
TEAM FORM : W L L L

The Champions: This team has lost its 3 opening matches and finally broke the streak against the Cosmos in a thriller. The players have performed well but have not been able to deliver as a group. They have been greatly boosted with the signing of Yasin Iqbal whose strategies helped them to win their last match against the strong COSMOS.
TEAM FORM : L L L W

PLAYERS TO WATCH OUT FOR:
Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND _39947275_shoaib_g33
Sachin Tendulkar: Not in the top 5 for orange cap. Will the god come into form in the 2nd leg ? A very important question all cricket pundits are talking about.

Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND _41431868_gilchrist2_afp300
Adam Gilchrist : The mighty aussie star found his form in the last match bludgeoning a 65 run cameo against the Cosmos and getting The Champions a much needed win. So he is in good form. Will he carry on his form ? Lets see.

Last edited by Cricky on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND Empty Re: Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND

Post by sV Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:36 pm

Key Clashes:

Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND 376Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND Andrew-Strauss1

TAIT vs STRAUSS

Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND Zaheer-khan-290907Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND Sachin

ZAHEER vs SACHIN

Last edited by Cricky on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND Empty Re: Match 11 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND

Post by sV Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:37 pm

RP
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:37 pm

gilli will carry his form
btw when is the game?i mean simulation time
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:41 pm

TEAM SUBMISSION TIME : 7 00 PM IST
SIMULATION TIME : 8 00 PM IST

Last edited by Cricky on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:44 pm

Ok Thanks
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:48 pm

ma pleasure Smile
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:49 pm

We will look to build a Winning streak now!!Good luck Champions and Titans!
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:50 pm

We will try our best to win
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 12 Jul 2011, 11:52 pm

Fardin post our team.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:12 am

The Champions:

1.Andrew Strauss(Captain)
2.Adam Gilchrist(Wicket Keeper)
3.Ross Taylor
4.Jacques Kallis
5.Fardin Kibria
6.Zayen Shahriar
7.Kevin O' Brian
8.Shahdat Hossain
9.Zaheer Khan
10.Umar Gul
11.Ajenta Mendis

Note:Fardin Kibria is back on the squad.Don't think I replaced Yasin because he played bad. Me and Yasin had a deal on game strategies so I am playing today.We will also look into Zayen's batting.Zayen will get a rest after next match if he does bad,But Inshallah he will do good so will I.

Last edited by Fardin on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:15 am

Same team,except Fardin Kibria wanted to play so Yasin Iqbal is resting. Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:37 am

damn ..!i couldnt spend much time online..!i am gonna miss this match Sad
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:40 am

no problem Sai Jagan
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:51 am

Oh man this match would be important match for both teams.And a awesome match,but i guess your work comes first @SJ
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:56 am

i don't think Zayen will be rested if he keeps up this performence.Hope he keeps it up
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:56 am

And i also hope that Fardin gets his form in this match.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Wed 13 Jul 2011, 9:04 am

Yup its a very important match fr both teams.
A win will make the team go to 4th position and a loss will move them to 5th ..
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Wed 13 Jul 2011, 9:23 am

Oh

We need to win badly
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Wed 13 Jul 2011, 9:35 am

We are putting our best on the field
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:41 pm

A small change in timings

The match was scheduled to start at 7 00 PM IST

but it will now start after 8 00 PM IST
as I wont be present at home before that

Thanks
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Wed 13 Jul 2011, 3:18 pm

Titans Analysis:
The most surprising line up till now. Shakib opening with Mahela and Sachin at no.4. Well yeah defeats make u think of something new. Well Shakib can smash the ball well so lets see how he does as an opener. Mahela once again has to show his excellence and Sachin can be an important person later. Bravo all eyes on him , hopefull that he can perform well again. But whats the benefit of sending Umar Akmal at No.8. Thats late well lets see if he wil bat or not and if he does then how will he perform. Tait out of form, needs to regain form and ball well. Morkel also has not been consistent and will be checked too. Swann needs to support the pacers a little more and so does Shakib. Lets see how it goes

Last edited by naqikazmi on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Wed 13 Jul 2011, 3:20 pm

Champions Analysis:
A strong team, Andrew Strauss and Adam Gilchrist are the main players to see and perform , Lets see if they can give another good start and continue it, Ross Taylor in the middle order with Jacques Kallis makes the team look stronger but Ross is yet to perform so we have to wait to see him perform. Bowling attack is totally teriffic with Umar Gul And Zaheer leading the attack. Zaheer he is the precious buddy on how he gets things going, Umar Gul can go for runs but he takes wickets but Zaheer should not allow the runs to flow. Mendis and Hossain need not to get smashed and should try to support their senior bowlers.

Last edited by naqikazmi on Wed 13 Jul 2011, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Wed 13 Jul 2011, 3:20 pm

Guests:
Commentators:
Rameez Raja
Sunil Gavaskar
Harsha Bhogle
Arun Lal
Danny Morrsion
Mike Atherton

Umpires:

Ian Gould
Daryl Harper

Third Umpire:

S.R.Chinu

Reserve Umpire:

Tony Hill

Broad Casters:

Ten Cricket
ESPN
Star Cricket
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Wed 13 Jul 2011, 3:22 pm

TEn Cricket: Michael Henderson took an interview of Champions player Jacques Kallis. LEts see it
Henderson: So Kallis fight for 4th Position , ready for the biggie
Kallis: YEah a really important match and we are hoping to win it.
Henderson: We have seen u give a terrific performance, whats the reason for that, specially in bowling
Kallis: Well i have worked hard and yeah my bowling, i think so its improoving regularly and am focusing on both batting and bowling now adays.
Henderson: Seems like u focusing more on bowling then batting right
Kallis: Ah yeah, Zaheer and Gul, i take some advice from them the coach supports me well and yes bowling is also major part of cricket and looking for more improovement.
Henderson: Good Job Till Now Kallis, Good Luck For Ur Future too.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next