Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cricket World : CricSim™ Club Jersey

+12
Zayen
Aqi
Mad max
Johny S Raj
Fardin Kibria
bchattopadhyay
Nick
Bat Cool
sV
Ishaq
Viresh
MrImman07
16 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cricket World : CricSim™ Club Jersey - Page 2 Empty Cricket World : CricSim™ Club Jersey

Post by MrImman07 Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, its been a while since this Simulation has been running. There are few of you out here, who actually Control the whereabouts of the Clubs.

You guys are doing a pretty decent job so far on managing your clubs. Appreciation where due.

Now, coming to the 'Exhibit' part of Clubs, you have all (with no exception) done a pretty bad job. Well, this isn't to be harsh. But, the fact of the matter is that you guys haven't shown much interest in Exhibiting your Club to the new comers on CWorld. Your Club Logos (almost every logo) can be found on Google Images, from 1-3 pages. It's a bad Vendetta of running the club and it could very well seem like a 'no interest' Club.

Get a personalised, perfect Logo for your Club to begin with! Next comes the Jersey part, sadly Most of the Clubs (Except 2, I think) have just blatantly taken your Jersey from the Google Image search, some being Football Jersey and one notably being a Women's Cricket Team Jersey, wouldn't like to point them all out. But, its again a bad way of showing your Squad out. Your Jersey is your Color and that's what attracts Players to sign for your team!

So, I have taken it into my own Hands to make Jersey for every team in here. The team colors will be what YOU chose initially by making Jersey Picks. Don't blame me for that.

So in this thread, you'll find the Jersey's of the Clubs for OD/4T and probably T20 later on.

-------------------------------------------------------

Club Owners:

You have the responsibility of having a proper Jersey Design and Color. The basic Colors are finalized from the First Jersey that you owners had picked.

Now, in case you wish to make a different Design for T20 Kit, then provide me with a 'Template' of the design and references. The colors must be mentioned, preferably in HexCode. However, there are few norms you have to know first.

1, You may NOT pick a design of EXISTING CW Club.
2, Your colors may NOT be the same as any of EXISTING CW Club.
3, Your Sponsors MUST be different.

Download this Template, and then using Paint/PhotoShop/GIMP make a rough sketch of the Jersey, and then post it here, then in depending upon my availability a new Jersey will be up.

Note: Don't make Jersey on your own, ofcourse, this is not to restrain your Skills, but it looks out of proportion, when every Jersey looks different, it has to have a standard template, size and look.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sponsors:

Club Owners, its again your responsibility to look after this. Sponsors, vital part of your Team. Now speaking of Sponsors, not many of you had sufficient sponsors.

The requirements are, simple, every club should posses at least 3 Sponsors. Maximum, its your wish, but many sponsors ruin the Jersey. Because, if you have too many sponsors, your Kit will look like an Art Gallery.

Sponsor Template:

Right Arm: Name of Sponsor, (link to an Image of Sponsor)
Left Arm: Name of Sponsor, (link to an Image of Sponsor)
Right Chest: Name of Sponsor, (link to an Image of Sponsor)
Abdomen: Name of Sponsor, (link to an Image of Sponsor)
Lower Back: Name of Sponsor, (link to an Image of Sponsor)

Fill that up and provide Pictures of Sponsor.

Note:
Please have ONLY one Jersey Designing Sponsor, this includes companies like (Nike, Adidas, Nike, Reebok, Puma etc)

The other Banks, Autos, Industries, Trusts, Drinks, Snacks, Finance/other Organisational Entities can be many.

Regards.

Last edited by Dark Knight­™ on Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrImman07
MrImman07
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Cricket World : CricSim™ Club Jersey - Page 2 Empty Re: Cricket World : CricSim™ Club Jersey

Post by Ishaq Sat 08 Oct 2011, 1:30 am

I got new jerseys Happy
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Cricket World : CricSim™ Club Jersey - Page 2 Empty Re: Cricket World : CricSim™ Club Jersey

Post by Nick Sat 08 Oct 2011, 1:41 am

Ya,i hav Pm Dark kni8 abt the new Changs@sv
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Sat 08 Oct 2011, 1:42 am

u can post here itslf Tongue out
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sat 08 Oct 2011, 1:44 am

Thats a Secret.Our Sponsorz told dont spread it.
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 08 Oct 2011, 1:45 am

Lol

then PM Dark Knight Happy
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sat 08 Oct 2011, 1:48 am

Ya.i hav Done it@sv
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 08 Oct 2011, 1:48 am

Great then
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sat 08 Oct 2011, 1:53 am

Bro.Ur Jersey is the Best@sv
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 08 Oct 2011, 1:54 am

Superstars jersey ?
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sat 08 Oct 2011, 2:01 am

Yup.awesome Jersey@sv
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 08 Oct 2011, 2:52 am

Fardin u too PM Dark Knight the sponsors

so he can finish ur jersey and i can add it
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 08 Oct 2011, 3:51 am

am pretty much happy with our jersey...thks but i would like to keep it like tht only...even if the images are shared frm the web but still it was bein searched n then modified...cosmos stays unchanged at this very moment..

thk u
baptu(owner)
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 08 Oct 2011, 4:00 am

its a request tht the old t20 jersey of cosmos be reinstated please...its the utmost request zak tht u reimplement the jersey back..comon man thts my favourite jersey..hw cn u just chg it without even askin permission frm my side...i kindly request u to chg the jersey back to wat it was...forpit sake can u at least let me enjoy my time on this site for once at least zak....chg other peoples choices...leave mine pls pls pls...tht jersey is my favourite one...so i utterly reqquest u to put it back...
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 08 Oct 2011, 7:16 am

I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE MY OWN
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 08 Oct 2011, 7:35 am

Yeah baptu has worked a lot on it Smile Plz bring back our jersey Happy
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sat 08 Oct 2011, 9:29 am

@Baptu:bro Sv didnt changed it.1 of the Fool in ur team Wantd to change it and he Pm ed DK that changes.Fire Him Happy Tongue out
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Sat 08 Oct 2011, 9:55 am

whats happening here, a fight
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 08 Oct 2011, 9:57 am

Who is tat fool :twisted:
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 08 Oct 2011, 9:58 am

WWE is going on here Tongue out
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Sat 08 Oct 2011, 9:59 am

awesome jerseys
why didnt Zak changed jerseys in profile ???
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Sat 08 Oct 2011, 10:09 am

Baptu is arguing to change his jersey to its old form, he is not liking the new oone
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 08 Oct 2011, 10:55 am

No no . He didn't say like that . He has worked a lot to prepare the old one Smile
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Sat 08 Oct 2011, 10:59 am

Cricket World : CricSim™ Club Jersey - Page 2 Domina14

Dark Knight
please modify this one
for T20
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny S Raj Sat 08 Oct 2011, 11:03 am

@viresh k brother
Johny S Raj
Johny S Raj
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 09 Oct 2011, 2:19 am

DK IS IT DONE
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next