Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cricket World : CricSim™ Club Jersey

+12
Zayen
Aqi
Mad max
Johny S Raj
Fardin Kibria
bchattopadhyay
Nick
Bat Cool
sV
Ishaq
Viresh
MrImman07
16 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Cricket World : CricSim™ Club Jersey - Page 9 Empty Cricket World : CricSim™ Club Jersey

Post by MrImman07 Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, its been a while since this Simulation has been running. There are few of you out here, who actually Control the whereabouts of the Clubs.

You guys are doing a pretty decent job so far on managing your clubs. Appreciation where due.

Now, coming to the 'Exhibit' part of Clubs, you have all (with no exception) done a pretty bad job. Well, this isn't to be harsh. But, the fact of the matter is that you guys haven't shown much interest in Exhibiting your Club to the new comers on CWorld. Your Club Logos (almost every logo) can be found on Google Images, from 1-3 pages. It's a bad Vendetta of running the club and it could very well seem like a 'no interest' Club.

Get a personalised, perfect Logo for your Club to begin with! Next comes the Jersey part, sadly Most of the Clubs (Except 2, I think) have just blatantly taken your Jersey from the Google Image search, some being Football Jersey and one notably being a Women's Cricket Team Jersey, wouldn't like to point them all out. But, its again a bad way of showing your Squad out. Your Jersey is your Color and that's what attracts Players to sign for your team!

So, I have taken it into my own Hands to make Jersey for every team in here. The team colors will be what YOU chose initially by making Jersey Picks. Don't blame me for that.

So in this thread, you'll find the Jersey's of the Clubs for OD/4T and probably T20 later on.

-------------------------------------------------------

Club Owners:

You have the responsibility of having a proper Jersey Design and Color. The basic Colors are finalized from the First Jersey that you owners had picked.

Now, in case you wish to make a different Design for T20 Kit, then provide me with a 'Template' of the design and references. The colors must be mentioned, preferably in HexCode. However, there are few norms you have to know first.

1, You may NOT pick a design of EXISTING CW Club.
2, Your colors may NOT be the same as any of EXISTING CW Club.
3, Your Sponsors MUST be different.

Download this Template, and then using Paint/PhotoShop/GIMP make a rough sketch of the Jersey, and then post it here, then in depending upon my availability a new Jersey will be up.

Note: Don't make Jersey on your own, ofcourse, this is not to restrain your Skills, but it looks out of proportion, when every Jersey looks different, it has to have a standard template, size and look.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sponsors:

Club Owners, its again your responsibility to look after this. Sponsors, vital part of your Team. Now speaking of Sponsors, not many of you had sufficient sponsors.

The requirements are, simple, every club should posses at least 3 Sponsors. Maximum, its your wish, but many sponsors ruin the Jersey. Because, if you have too many sponsors, your Kit will look like an Art Gallery.

Sponsor Template:

Right Arm: Name of Sponsor, (link to an Image of Sponsor)
Left Arm: Name of Sponsor, (link to an Image of Sponsor)
Right Chest: Name of Sponsor, (link to an Image of Sponsor)
Abdomen: Name of Sponsor, (link to an Image of Sponsor)
Lower Back: Name of Sponsor, (link to an Image of Sponsor)

Fill that up and provide Pictures of Sponsor.

Note:
Please have ONLY one Jersey Designing Sponsor, this includes companies like (Nike, Adidas, Nike, Reebok, Puma etc)

The other Banks, Autos, Industries, Trusts, Drinks, Snacks, Finance/other Organisational Entities can be many.

Regards.

Last edited by Dark Knight­™ on Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrImman07
MrImman07
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Cricket World : CricSim™ Club Jersey - Page 9 Empty Re: Cricket World : CricSim™ Club Jersey

Post by MrImman07 Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:27 pm

Cheers mate, thanks for the feedback. :-)
MrImman07
MrImman07
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Cricket World : CricSim™ Club Jersey - Page 9 Empty Re: Cricket World : CricSim™ Club Jersey

Post by Bat Cool Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:29 pm

Great logo Smile

but now i will tease dynamos because they have a girly logo Happy Tongue out Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:36 pm

FANTASTIC AND ELASTIC Happy Tongue out
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sun 11 Dec 2011, 11:38 am

awesum logo buddy now can u add dis logo in jersey as well.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 11 Dec 2011, 11:41 am

I HAVE ASKED YOU FOR A LOGO SINCE LAST MONTH DK
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by MrImman07 Sun 11 Dec 2011, 12:15 pm

First of all, stop typing in All Caps

And secondly, he asked me before you did, you asked me a logo in November, I did one, you have it in your signature, for the reference.

Just chill out, I'll do one when I have time, I am not a Robot to work 24x7, also you've asked for a Jersey, which is the problem exactly, I have to sort things before doing the jersey and only then I can get to the logo, your team colors change when you change your jersey from RED to GREEN abruptly, so the logo color has to change too.
MrImman07
MrImman07
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun 11 Dec 2011, 12:56 pm

ROBOT HERE MENTIOND IZ RAJANIKANTH?
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 18 Dec 2011, 12:03 am

DK CHILL
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun 18 Dec 2011, 12:13 am

New sPonszr wil be reveald soon
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9