Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW

+17
ND
Nikhil
Akash Dharmaraja
Gursheen
Sanjay
Raminder
Yash Bhavsar
Haseeh
Saad
Vighnesh
Parth
Bat Cool
Aqi
Venky
Mithun
Adithya Shashank
Rishabh
21 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW - Page 3 Empty CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW

Post by Rishabh Sat 03 Jun 2017, 2:41 am

First topic message reminder :

WELCOME TO CRICKET 360°

THE OFFICIAL TALK SHOW OF CASTLE LAGER CWC JUNE 2017

CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW - Page 3 El6qLdf
Enjoy some amazing talks with players which will take place during pre match, post match and even during non match times. Experience what captains, owners and even players are feeling for their team and also about their life as they will get few bouncers here during their interviews. 

Feel free to send any twisty questions to the host (in most cases, Me) which he can ask to the player.    

Guest for Tonight: TBA
Host: Rishabh Tandon
Time: 5 PM IST

CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW - Page 3 CJoDr4e
Logo By: Parth Dedhia

Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW - Page 3 Empty Re: CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW

Post by Parth Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:11 pm

Nik harami fb
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW - Page 3 Empty Re: CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW

Post by Rishabh Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:11 pm

Mithun wrote:Can the audience ask questions?

Sure. After host is done audience can ask questions. I will ask 5 questions only most probably.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:13 pm

Everyone here knows I've become the player I am now thanks to AS, and obviously they always have one supporter (me xD) all the time. Mixed feelings really where I really wanna beat AS but also wanna see them win. Hopefully we beat HR convincingly and seal that second place so that we don't have to face you.
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:16 pm

Talking about your final group match, HR were in tremendous form but they suffered their first defeat in CWC last time against RW. Do you think this is the best time for you guys to face them or will it be more tricky for you?
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:17 pm

So much love for as
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mithun Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:19 pm

Parth wrote:So much love for as
It's his first team..Nd u were in HR na? Tongue out
Mithun
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:19 pm

Rishabh wrote:Talking about your final group match, HR were in tremendous form but they suffered their first defeat in CWC last time against RW. Do you think this is the best time for you guys to face them or will it be more tricky for you?
I guess the fact that both of us have qualified will mean a lot of experiments in this match .. Hopefully theirs goes unsuccessful and we pull of a huge win. Getting two shots at the finals is always better than the long tedious Eliminator process
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:19 pm

Parth wrote:So much love for as
Everyone has a special something reserved for their firsts xD
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:20 pm

All the best for that
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:21 pm

Parth wrote:All the best for that
Wanna face the team who's players have helped me a lot in cw once again in the qualifiers ;)
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:24 pm

Amla and faf and starc
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:24 pm

This is question which we got from Richard Henry, a big fan of Dark Knights who lives in Perth.

He wants to know which player Dark Knights would love to have one day in CWSim History?
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mithun Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:25 pm

Nikhil wrote:
Rishabh wrote:Talking about your final group match, HR were in tremendous form but they suffered their first defeat in CWC last time against RW. Do you think this is the best time for you guys to face them or will it be more tricky for you?
I guess the fact that both of us have qualified will mean a lot of experiments in this match .. Hopefully theirs goes unsuccessful and we pull of a huge win. Getting two shots at the finals is always better than the long tedious Eliminator process
Hopefully that won't happen Tongue out
Mithun
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:26 pm

Rishabh wrote:This is question which we got from Richard Henry, a big fan of Dark Knights who lives in Perth.

He wants to know which player Dark Knights would love to have one day in CWSim History?
MS Dhoni Tongue out My passion for cricket, finding new ways to play the game which ultimately resulted in me joining cw, all come from this one man whom I love beyond measures. Would be amazing to team up with him
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:26 pm

Rishabh wrote:This is question which we got from Richard Henry, a big fan of Dark Knights who lives in Perth.

Has to be....
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:26 pm

No doubts there
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:27 pm

Mithun wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Throw your match xD You May get to play RW on a green pitch that way
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:27 pm

Parth wrote:No doubts there
Could it be any easier
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:28 pm

Nikhil wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Lose by 3 runs again
Noooooooo
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:28 pm

Finally we leave it to the audience now to ask questions to Nikhil Nik (if any)
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:29 pm

Parth wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Lose by 3 runs again
Noooooooo
I find HR more threatening than any other team on green decks tbh
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:30 pm

Rishabh wrote:Finally we leave it to the audience now to ask questions to Nikhil Nik (if any)
Accha accha 
Shoot em questions
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:31 pm

Nikhil what do you feel about the changes soon to be declared by CW Committee? What do you feel can coming?
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:31 pm

Nikhil wrote:
Rishabh wrote:Finally we leave it to the audience now to ask questions to Nikhil Nik (if any)
Accha accha 
Shoot em questions

hi noob
how ya doin
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:32 pm

Me asking
Nik tell us about team performance
 did u  expect this ?
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next