Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW

+17
ND
Nikhil
Akash Dharmaraja
Gursheen
Sanjay
Raminder
Yash Bhavsar
Haseeh
Saad
Vighnesh
Parth
Bat Cool
Aqi
Venky
Mithun
Adithya Shashank
Rishabh
21 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW - Page 7 Empty CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW

Post by Rishabh Sat 03 Jun 2017, 2:41 am

First topic message reminder :

WELCOME TO CRICKET 360°

THE OFFICIAL TALK SHOW OF CASTLE LAGER CWC JUNE 2017

CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW - Page 7 El6qLdf
Enjoy some amazing talks with players which will take place during pre match, post match and even during non match times. Experience what captains, owners and even players are feeling for their team and also about their life as they will get few bouncers here during their interviews. 

Feel free to send any twisty questions to the host (in most cases, Me) which he can ask to the player.    

Guest for Tonight: TBA
Host: Rishabh Tandon
Time: 5 PM IST

CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW - Page 7 CJoDr4e
Logo By: Parth Dedhia

Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW - Page 7 Empty Re: CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW

Post by Sanjay Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:13 pm

Nikhil wrote:
Welcome Sanjay. 
Firstly, I'd like to congratulate you for qualifying for the playoffs.
What's it like to have evaded some tough teams and coming this far in the CWC?
Yeah thanks Bitch Please
It feels good to be in the playoffs although it could have been better. Reaching here after competing against 7 good teams itself is a big deal. Det
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW - Page 7 Empty Re: CWSim2™ | Cricket 360° - Official Talk Show of CW

Post by Yash Bhavsar Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:15 pm

Wow... SANJAY........ star player of HR

Sanjay sanjay sanjay 

I want an autograph
Yash Bhavsar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:16 pm

Sanjay wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Welcome Sanjay. 
Yeah thanks Bitch Please
It feels good to be in the playoffs although it could have been better. Reaching here after competing against 7 good teams itself is a big deal. Det
So what exactly were the Hurricanes'  plans at the start of the tournament? 
Also, how big a role did the increments play in this campaign for you?
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:16 pm

Yash Bhavsar wrote:Wow... SANJAY........ star player of HR

Sanjay sanjay sanjay 

I want an autograph
obviously Det
looking forward for ur support in playoffs Det
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:18 pm

Sanjay wrote:

Sanjay sanjay sanjay 

I want an autograph
obviously Det
:v Expect a lot of that for Hurricanes
DK,AS and RW the most hated teams rn
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:19 pm

Nikhil wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Welcome Sanjay. 
Yeah thanks Bitch Please

Well, every team starts a tournament hoping to win it.. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst they say.. Still not too late to get back on track.
Increments played a huge role. A part time opener like Haseeh, who was sent to play off the new ball has began scoring runs. I myself have been good with the new ball as well, allowing us to expand our options in the playing XI Det
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yash Bhavsar Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:19 pm

Nikhil wrote:
Sanjay wrote:

Sanjay sanjay sanjay 

I want an autograph
obviously Det
Admins teams in play offs... Not good  Tongue out
Yash Bhavsar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yash Bhavsar Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:20 pm

Sanjay wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Welcome Sanjay. 
Yeah thanks Bitch Please

Well, every team starts a tournament hoping to win it.. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst they say.. Still not too late to get back on track.
Increments played a huge role. A part time opener like Haseeh, who was sent to play off the new ball has began scoring runs. I myself have been good with the new ball as well, allowing us to expand our options in the playing XI Det
Great reply
Yash Bhavsar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:22 pm

Sanjay wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Welcome Sanjay. 
Yeah thanks Bitch Please

Now that we're on the f players topic, one really curious thing was the benching of Mithun Nambiar for a majority of games. What's the reason to do so?
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:24 pm

Yash Bhavsar wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Sanjay wrote:

Sanjay sanjay sanjay 

I want an autograph
obviously Det
Admins teams in play offs... Not good  Tongue out
We've worked hard to get here Smile
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:25 pm

Mithun is like Tim Southee.. He really understands when the management asks him to sit out.. The balance of the team really always doesnt allow Mithun to play his natural role.. So we are forced to sit him out
Having said that, there are game(s) coming ahead, who knows he will start or not
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:26 pm

Sanjay wrote:Mithun is like Tim Southee.. He really understands when the management asks him to sit out.. The balance of the team really always doesnt allow Mithun to play his natural role.. So we are forced to sit him out
Having said that, there are game(s) coming ahead, who knows he will start or not
Well, I for one sure would love to see him.
Now, you are a veteran of CW. What are your feelings regarding CW?
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:30 pm

whenever I open Chrome, at least one of my tabs has always been CW Tongue out (when the site was/is active )
It is one of those places I love to spend my time.. Missing those side games of course. But the cricketing action alone is enough for me to keep it going Smile
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:31 pm

Sanjay wrote:whenever I open Chrome, at least one of my tabs has always been CW Tongue out (when the site was/is active )
It is one of those places I love to spend my time.. Missing those side games of course. But the cricketing action alone is enough for me to keep it going Smile
;) The side games will be back in a while.
What would be that one thing you can never forget about CW?
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:38 pm

There are many things in different fields Tongue out
I will share an embarrassing moment here Tongue out
Back in 2012 ( when I didnt knew hindi curse words -_- ) , someone made a post that "somebody used vulgar words in front of a lady member" Tongue out
I was also imagining who was that pervert Tongue out
Within 10 minutes, I got a message from Viresh telling me not to use such words anymore -_- I enquired what had I done.. He wouldnt give me an answer -_-

5 years later, I still dont know what I said Tongue out Tongue out or its meaning Tongue out Tongue out
If anyone else remember this incident, feel free to tell me Tongue out

Wont forget this experience Emo
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yash Bhavsar Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:40 pm

Sanjay wrote:There are many things in different fields Tongue out
Back in 2012 ( when I didnt knew hindi curse words -_- ) , someone made a post that "somebody used vulgar words in front of a lady member" Tongue out
Within 10 minutes, I got a message from Viresh telling me not to use such words anymore -_- I enquired what had I done.. He wouldnt give me an answer -_-

5 years later, I still dont know what I said Tongue out Tongue out or its meaning Tongue out Tongue out

Da fuq  lol!
Yash Bhavsar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:41 pm

Sanjay wrote:There are many things in different fields Tongue out

Mind sharing that word? Tongue out
One last question before the audience takes over.
What do you think of HR's chances this CWC? How big a challenge do the Stars pose and what are your plans to tackle them>
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:42 pm

Mind sharing that word?
I dont know Emo
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:46 pm

What do you think of HR's chances this CWC? How big a challenge do the Stars pose and what are your plans to tackle them>
The momentum is against us. Alfastar is quite a good team. The only team to defeat RW. Enough said.
The plan is simple. We kill the batman...arggh... wrong dialogue Tongue out
The plan is simple. Go play good cricket . Forget what happened in the last 3 or 4 days
About chances.. We are facing against 3 of the best teams in the tournament. We have to win 3 consecutive games. Yes its tough but not impossible. If we can find the correct XI for the right place, we may even win it Emo But we would like to take it game by game at the moment.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:49 pm

Sanjay wrote:
The momentum is against us. Alfastar is quite a good team. The only team to defeat RW. Enough said.
The plan is simple. We kill the batman...arggh... wrong dialogue Tongue out
The plan is simple. Go play good cricket . Forget what happened in the last 3 or 4 days
About chances.. We are facing against 3 of the best teams in the tournament. We have to win 3 consecutive games. Yes its tough but not impossible. If we can find the correct XI for the right place, we may even win it Emo But we would like to take it game by game at the moment.
Well we wish you the best of luck to do so.
Any audience here who wants to ask our guest, Sanjay, something?

Questions will be accepted till 11pm
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:52 pm

No one is here Tongue out
And thanks Tongue out
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:53 pm

Sanjay wrote:No one is here Tongue out
And thanks Tongue out
Tongue out Wait till 11 someone might just turn up
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:54 pm

Hello sanjay 
Tell us about your memorable moments in cw 
And what do think about RW and it's member :p (be. Honest)
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Saad Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:56 pm

Tell something about ur bowling at this stage, they had been your team's strength but have gone for runs against RW and DK ?
Saad
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Sat 24 Jun 2017, 11:00 pm

ND wrote:Hello sanjay 
Tell us about your memorable moments in cw 
And what do think about RW and it's member :p (be. Honest)

One of the most memorable moments is mentioned above Emo

RW is a team I always had high regard of... Legends of the site like Deep,Aqi, Nikhil George all played for RW Emo
About current members.. Aqi and PD are 2 guys who works their A** off for this site.. even though I had a minor scratch with them last week doesnt change the fact that I respect them deeply Boss
Adi is a sort of passionate guy.. He sometimes uses curses to express his emotions though Tongue out
And I have known u for a long ND, from back in 2012.. Happy

There is a rivalry between RW and HR, but that doesnt mean I hate any of u guys Boss
and thats my honest opinion

Only talking about active ones Tongue out
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next