Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1

+13
Rishabh
Arjun
ND
Bat Cool
Adithya Shashank
Parth
Yash Bhavsar
Venky
Saad
Nikhil
Raminder
Akash Dharmaraja
Aqi
17 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 Empty The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1

Post by Aqi Thu 01 Jun 2017, 10:22 am

First topic message reminder :

The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 WXjP8D8
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 C71b9004588c58c5541323ff14839cfb The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 9HFYO The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 OjGxhz4 The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 CUWsYf8 The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 7uAG2da The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 DZbjkTB The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 EsiJhhh The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 SaArEhf

THE CONTENDERS

Since we have 7 match days for each team i will submit a review after the end of each match day, review of match day 1 will be given after today's games.

Last edited by Syed Aqi on Wed 07 Jun 2017, 11:37 am; edited 7 times in total
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1

Post by Bat Cool Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:07 pm

everything got deleted aqi Sad ;/
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1

Post by Aqi Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:08 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Roaring Warriors
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 592826-indian-team-kohli-dhoni
 In comes the most controversial team of Cwsim, this team needs no introduction as now and then they make the headlines of the CW paper (you know what for ), what a start they had to the month of May they lost the one off T20 game but from then they cooked the Hurricanes very badly and defeated them in both Test and Ods quite convincingly everything was going well for them even in the triseries they won the first 2 games of the competition and then came the downfall of this team, they lost 3 games on the trot and are not the same team they used to be, they rely on their star batsmen a lot and they are failing to put a real team effort.

But what a transfer window they had, they got the likes of David Warner, Virat Kohli, Morne Morkel and the exciting Imad Wasim and the very reliable Callum Ferguson they were few big names out from the team as well, the warriors surely brought many big names but the new players will obviously take time to gel with each other and that might be a setback for RW, it will be interesting to see how ND and Adi bats along with the likes of Warner and kohli, All in all this time its clear that warriors are not the favourite to lift the cup and I see them finishing 3rd/4th.
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:09 pm

Bat Cool wrote:everything got deleted aqi Sad ;/
Tongue out due to one smiley i used in MS word Tongue out
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raminder Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:09 pm

3 --4
Being modest
Raminder
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Saad Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:10 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
AlfaStars
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 66487
No.6 on the table currently Alfastars are coming from a horrible home series against the Blue Knight Hawks (Now known as Dark Knights), they had the big names they had the energy, they had enough fire power and a strong bench to cover for and yet they played like school boys and lost the plot at crucial stages, they were silent in the transfer window and got nothing from the closed bidding in which they took part, so it will be tough for them to cope up with other teams.

We’ve seen a couple of ins and couple of outs and Alfastars won’t be happy about the out ones as they were the pillars of this team, but as we all know Rishabh Tandon is a fighter and has  enough experience to turn things around they still have the big names, they still got the same squad and they surely will trouble lots of teams around Rashid khan and babar azam will be the players to watch for but I don’t see them progressing very high and infact I don’t see them go any position up from no.6, not to forget their performance in T20 boom I feel they have the ability to cause big upsets and reach yet another finale but as off now they stay 6th on my list.
Agree ..been always good on paper but never clicked
Saad
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:10 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Roaring Warriors
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 592826-indian-team-kohli-dhoni
 In comes the most controversial team of Cwsim, this team needs no introduction as now and then they make the headlines of the CW paper (you know what for ), what a start they had to the month of May they lost the one off T20 game but from then they cooked the Hurricanes very badly and defeated them in both Test and Ods quite convincingly everything was going well for them even in the triseries they won the first 2 games of the competition and then came the downfall of this team, they lost 3 games on the trot and are not the same team they used to be, they rely on their star batsmen a lot and they are failing to put a real team effort.

But what a transfer window they had, they got the likes of David Warner, Virat Kohli, Morne Morkel and the exciting Imad Wasim and the very reliable Callum Ferguson they were few big names out from the team as well, the warriors surely brought many big names but the new players will obviously take time to gel with each other and that might be a setback for RW, it will be interesting to see how ND and Adi bats along with the likes of Warner and kohli, All in all this time its clear that warriors are not the favourite to lift the cup and I see them finishing 3rd/4th.
Det  Not the best auctions for us to be honest
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:11 pm

He is writing according to the situation i guess not according squads Boss
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:13 pm

Dark Knights
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 Australian-Cricket-Team
 The new entrants Dark Knights – the knights of gotham city is here in Cw to do all types of Hutiyapa’s, an exciting team with a new owner ohh boy they came in and made chaos in the transfer market, this by far was the best transfer window in my Cwsim history, as we all are aware nik is the owner of the team and also the host and in my opinion no one knows the SIM better than the host because he had a clear view for almost each and every game and he knows what skill works on what kind of pitch.

Apart from the above said DK do surely have a exciting team and they do have many big names in Hashim Amla, Faf, Gayle, Starc etc.., the main problem for them is they haven’t played any official games yet and that might be having some less team chemistry when compared to others, I rate them on 5th position.
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:13 pm

Bat Cool wrote:He is writing according to the situation i guess not according squads Boss
Yus yus Happy
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raminder Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:13 pm

HR favourites
Raminder
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Raminder Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:13 pm

1 6 8 left
Hum toh gaye Troll
Raminder
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:14 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Dark Knights
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 Australian-Cricket-Team
 The new entrants Dark Knights – the knights of gotham city is here in Cw to do all types of Hutiyapa’s, an exciting team with a new owner ohh boy they came in and made chaos in the transfer market, this by far was the best transfer window in my Cwsim history, as we all are aware nik is the owner of the team and also the host and in my opinion no one knows the SIM better than the host because he had a clear view for almost each and every game and he knows what skill works on what kind of pitch.

Apart from the above said DK do surely have a exciting team and they do have many big names in Hashim Amla, Faf, Gayle, Starc etc.., the main problem for them is they haven’t played any official games yet and that might be having some less team chemistry when compared to others, I rate them on 5th position.
Kill Kill ye team ki jai
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:14 pm

Raminder wrote:1 6 8 left
Hum toh gaye Troll
Tongue out you missing one spot here Tongue out
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saad Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:15 pm

Parth wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Roaring Warriors

But you people got all what you bidded for?
Saad
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:15 pm

World Dominators
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 T-shirt-03
The legends of CW probably not having their best time on the centre of the pitch currently but they are sitting on 3rd position currently thanks to the two walkovers against TG, the team are coming from a what I would say is bad series against TG where they lost the test series and have struggled badly in the lone ODs Game, then their manager and captain resigned from his position and a new manager has been appointed things are not looking comfortable in the Dominators cap.
They had a decent transfer window and auction and they will be happy with the team they have but when compared to all the other teams they played only one game and will take time to find the proper XI so i feel hard to say this as doms is my fav team and I’ve supported them since start but I see them on 8th position
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:15 pm

Saad wrote:
Parth wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Roaring Warriors

But you people got all what you bidded for?
no we didnt

some things will hurt us
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:16 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
World Dominators
The legends of CW probably not having their best time on the centre of the pitch currently but they are sitting on 3rd position currently thanks to the two walkovers against TG, the team are coming from a what I would say is bad series against TG where they lost the test series and have struggled badly in the lone ODs Game, then their manager and captain resigned from his position and a new manager has been appointed things are not looking comfortable in the Dominators cap.
They had a decent transfer window and auction and they will be happy with the team they have but when compared to all the other teams they played only one game and will take time to find the proper XI so i feel hard to say this as doms is my fav team and I’ve supported them since start but I see them on 8th position
(may be only) Friends of RW cheers cheers cheers
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:17 pm

Parth wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
World Dominators
(may be only) Friends of RW cheers cheers cheers
FOrgot DK Tongue out
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:17 pm

Hurricanes
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 Pakistan_Team_10806
They might be very much enjoying their time currently on top of T20 rankings and sitting second on the ODs ranking having recently beaten their arch rivals Roaring Warriors in the tri series finale, ooohhh boy their confident must be sky high currently and with such confidence you can beat any side on any given day.
They had a very decent transfer window and auctions as they didn’t needed a major overhaul in their squad as far as Quinton De Kock, KL rahul, Kane Williamson and Mohammed Nabi are performing Hr can relax and win every game, they surely are the title favourites this term and I feel will they will top the table after the group stages and are surely favourite to win the CWC.
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:18 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Hurricanes
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 Pakistan_Team_10806
They might be very much enjoying their time currently on top of T20 rankings and sitting second on the ODs ranking having recently beaten their arch rivals Roaring Warriors in the tri series finale, ooohhh boy their confident must be sky high currently and with such confidence you can beat any side on any given day.
They had a very decent transfer window and auctions as they didn’t needed a major overhaul in their squad as far as Quinton De Kock, KL rahul, Kane Williamson and Mohammed Nabi are performing Hr can relax and win every game, they surely are the title favourites this term and I feel will they will top the table after the group stages and are surely favourite to win the CWC.
Arch Rivals scratch scratch
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:18 pm

Shadows
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 63576
Currently sitting on the top of ODs section Shadows will be clearly happy, they’ve done very good against a top Devils United side and white washed them 3-0 in the Ods series, but they struggled in the triseries against Hurricanes and Roaring Warriors as they won only one game where they trashed the roaring warriors and took their revnege but somehow failed to qualify for the finals and went out of the competiton.
Shadows must be very happy with the return of their legend Anurag, ohhhh boy whole CW missed this guy not only anurag they managed to get some big names and are looking better than earlier and I reckon they will finish their tourney in top 4 and will finish 3rd/4th on the table.
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:19 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Shadows
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 4 63576
Currently sitting on the top of ODs section Shadows will be clearly happy, they’ve done very good against a top Devils United side and white washed them 3-0 in the Ods series, but they struggled in the triseries against Hurricanes and Roaring Warriors as they won only one game where they trashed the roaring warriors and took their revnege but somehow failed to qualify for the finals and went out of the competiton.
Shadows must be very happy with the return of their legend Anurag, ohhhh boy whole CW missed this guy not only anurag they managed to get some big names and are looking better than earlier and I reckon they will finish their tourney in top 4 and will finish 3rd/4th on the table.
that ends thisssss
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raminder Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:20 pm

Good work
Raminder
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:22 pm

Who gets the no.2 spot ?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Saad Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:23 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
World Dominators
Expected this ..Will start as underdogs Boss
Saad
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum