Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1

+13
Rishabh
Arjun
ND
Bat Cool
Adithya Shashank
Parth
Yash Bhavsar
Venky
Saad
Nikhil
Raminder
Akash Dharmaraja
Aqi
17 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 Empty The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1

Post by Aqi Thu 01 Jun 2017, 10:22 am

First topic message reminder :

The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 WXjP8D8
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 C71b9004588c58c5541323ff14839cfb The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 9HFYO The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 OjGxhz4 The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 CUWsYf8 The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 7uAG2da The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 DZbjkTB The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 EsiJhhh The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 SaArEhf

THE CONTENDERS

Since we have 7 match days for each team i will submit a review after the end of each match day, review of match day 1 will be given after today's games.

Last edited by Syed Aqi on Wed 07 Jun 2017, 11:37 am; edited 7 times in total
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1

Post by Parth Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:24 pm

Saad wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
World Dominators
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 T-shirt-03
The legends of CW probably not having their best time on the centre of the pitch currently but they are sitting on 3rd position currently thanks to the two walkovers against TG, the team are coming from a what I would say is bad series against TG where they lost the test series and have struggled badly in the lone ODs Game, then their manager and captain resigned from his position and a new manager has been appointed things are not looking comfortable in the Dominators cap.
They had a decent transfer window and auction and they will be happy with the team they have but when compared to all the other teams they played only one game and will take time to find the proper XI so i feel hard to say this as doms is my fav team and I’ve supported them since start but I see them on 8th position
Expected this ..Will start as underdogs Boss
doms new owner has taken good responsibility
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1

Post by Saad Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:26 pm

Bat Cool wrote:Who gets the no.2 spot ?
TG
Saad
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:55 pm

Saad wrote:
TG
DU and WD are underdogs Boss
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Adithya Shashank Fri 02 Jun 2017, 9:23 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Roaring Warriors
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 592826-indian-team-kohli-dhoni
 In comes the most controversial team of Cwsim, this team needs no introduction as now and then they make the headlines of the CW paper (you know what for ), what a start they had to the month of May they lost the one off T20 game but from then they cooked the Hurricanes very badly and defeated them in both Test and Ods quite convincingly everything was going well for them even in the triseries they won the first 2 games of the competition and then came the downfall of this team, they lost 3 games on the trot and are not the same team they used to be, they rely on their star batsmen a lot and they are failing to put a real team effort.

But what a transfer window they had, they got the likes of David Warner, Virat Kohli, Morne Morkel and the exciting Imad Wasim and the very reliable Callum Ferguson they were few big names out from the team as well, the warriors surely brought many big names but the new players will obviously take time to gel with each other and that might be a setback for RW, it will be interesting to see how ND and Adi bats along with the likes of Warner and kohli, All in all this time its clear that warriors are not the favourite to lift the cup and I see them finishing 3rd/4th.
waiting to bat with warner  cheers cheers
Adithya Shashank
Adithya Shashank
Level 16
Level 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Saad Fri 02 Jun 2017, 10:22 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Saad wrote:
TG
DU and WD are underdogs Boss
Yup we are  Boss
Saad
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Fri 02 Jun 2017, 10:25 pm

Starting as underdogs.
:evil:
@aqi..we will prove you wrong Smile
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Fri 02 Jun 2017, 10:36 pm

Di we have match against RW?
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Fri 02 Jun 2017, 10:45 pm

Aj wrote:Starting as underdogs.
I will love if u do that ;D
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:04 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
AlfaStars
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 66487
No.6 on the table currently Alfastars are coming from a horrible home series against the Blue Knight Hawks (Now known as Dark Knights), they had the big names they had the energy, they had enough fire power and a strong bench to cover for and yet they played like school boys and lost the plot at crucial stages, they were silent in the transfer window and got nothing from the closed bidding in which they took part, so it will be tough for them to cope up with other teams.

We’ve seen a couple of ins and couple of outs and Alfastars won’t be happy about the out ones as they were the pillars of this team, but as we all know Rishabh Tandon is a fighter and has  enough experience to turn things around they still have the big names, they still got the same squad and they surely will trouble lots of teams around Rashid khan and babar azam will be the players to watch for but I don’t see them progressing very high and infact I don’t see them go any position up from no.6, not to forget their performance in T20 boom I feel they have the ability to cause big upsets and reach yet another finale but as off now they stay 6th on my list.
Babar Azam is our new signing but everything on point Boss
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mithun Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:16 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Targaryens
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 Faf-du-Plessis-to-lead-Proteas-in-T20-competition-against-Black-Caps
 Wwwwhaattt the heeelllllll, how on earth are you guys so down the table no.7 seriously ??
To be honest the ranking doesn’t matter, TG are the most exciting team in Cwsim currently and they are the host of this mega event, so odds favour them to win this but the thing is they got the apt resemblance for them they are the chokers of CWsim and they have the resemblance of South Africa Bitch Please they were banned from the Closed biddings so they just managed to get very few but valuable deals, Samuel Badree will be the guy to watch for.

[center][size=16][font=Trebuchet MS]Well jokes apart coming to the targaryens team they are the mixture of everything and can cause problem to any team any given day, the likes of Joe Root, ABD, MSD, Ashraf Chohan, Samuel Badree in the same team is no joke, although they got some noobies like Vighu  and nish in their team T Lol they do stand a chance of finishing as high as no.2, and they are coming from a very good series against the world dominators apart from the 2 walkovers everything went in the favour of TG, they surely deserve a position in the top 2, can’t give them no.1 because they are the biggest chokers and we all know what happened in T20 boom
One of the favourites to win the cup
Mithun
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mithun Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:20 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
World Dominators
The legends of CW probably not having their best time on the centre of the pitch currently but they are sitting on 3rd position currently thanks to the two walkovers against TG, the team are coming from a what I would say is bad series against TG where they lost the test series and have struggled badly in the lone ODs Game, then their manager and captain resigned from his position and a new manager has been appointed things are not looking comfortable in the Dominators cap.
They had a decent transfer window and auction and they will be happy with the team they have but when compared to all the other teams they played only one game and will take time to find the proper XI so i feel hard to say this as doms is my fav team and I’ve supported them since start but I see them on 8th position
They had a great warm up game today..That will raise their confidence level...
Mithun
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mithun Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:23 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Hurricanes
The Contenders - CWC June 2017 | Match Day 1 - Page 5 Pakistan_Team_10806
They might be very much enjoying their time currently on top of T20 rankings and sitting second on the ODs ranking having recently beaten their arch rivals Roaring Warriors in the tri series finale, ooohhh boy their confident must be sky high currently and with such confidence you can beat any side on any given day.
They had a very decent transfer window and auctions as they didn’t needed a major overhaul in their squad as far as Quinton De Kock, KL rahul, Kane Williamson and Mohammed Nabi are performing Hr can relax and win every game, they surely are the title favourites this term and I feel will they will top the table after the group stages and are surely favourite to win the CWC.
That picture shud be there after the CWC.... Happy
hopefully we does wel
Mithun
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Aj wrote:Starting as underdogs.
I will love if u do that ;D
lets wait and watch  Ok
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:04 am

Main post updated
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saad Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:12 am

Mithun wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
World Dominators
Yup it does ..now xi in main games should click like today
Saad
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:22 am

Saad wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
World Dominators
Yup it does ..now xi in main games should click like today
Well played today even though the pitch was completely different Emo
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sat 03 Jun 2017, 2:00 am

Happy i know DU and DOms will be come back hard and will cause many upsets
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sat 03 Jun 2017, 2:01 am

Countdown working now again Smile
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 03 Jun 2017, 2:03 am

For sure aqi Boss
Rish you added the match 1 with logos and team ? Boss
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sat 03 Jun 2017, 2:04 am

Bat Cool wrote:For sure aqi Boss
Rish you added the match 1 with logos and team ? Boss

Yeah only logos. No match post yet so enjoy only this for now. cheers
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 03 Jun 2017, 2:05 am

Will have +5 batting skills or +6 batting skills before the world cup starts Emo Boss
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sat 03 Jun 2017, 9:39 am

Happy many all rounders in the club Happy
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 03 Jun 2017, 9:48 am

Syed Aqi wrote:Happy many all rounders in the club Happy
Its too easy now Tongue out
before it was harder Emo
getting to 500 posts is a sleeping job tbh Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sat 03 Jun 2017, 10:10 am

Bat Cool wrote:
before it was harder Emo
Tongue out but more than 10 members fighting for that spot is fun tbh no one will stop on 500 Happy
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 03 Jun 2017, 10:14 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
before it was harder Emo
Tongue out but more than 10 members fighting for that spot is fun tbh no one will stop on 500 Happy
Not talking about stopping I am just saying , it's way to easy and we admins and mods should have a look at it otherwise everyone will be having 10/10 soon and make this game not be competitive ! Also int players will lose their role
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next