Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos

+8
Fahmid Kibria
bchattopadhyay
Eishan
Viresh
Fardin Kibria
Aqi
Bat Cool
sV
12 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Which team will be the better one?

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 9 I_vote_lcap50%TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 9 I_vote_lcap50%TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 9 Empty TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos

Post by sV Sun 31 Jul 2011, 2:37 am

First topic message reminder :

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 9 HbARy

The Cosmos- the other name for brilliance. The Cosmos were the inaugural Twenty20 Boom champions. They are all set to host The Warriors in their home in the month of August. The Warriors consists of some of the thrilling cricketers but their performance till date has been very miserable as they ended at 4th position out of 5 teams in the last month. The addition of Gilchrist is a very interesting aspect to be seen. The Cosmos have made 3 changes to their team too and now look even stronger. As many are saying, this might pan out to be tour of the month with big names ready to take the center stage.

Players to watch out for :

The Warriors

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 9 Chris-Gayle-pulls-off-hip-110429-G300TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 9 Adam-Gilchrist-bats-110430-G300

The Cosmos

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 9 Shane-Watson-high-fives-Warne-110421-G300TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 9 Dale-Steyn-celebrates-110409-G300
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 9 Empty Re: TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:39 pm

Yasin wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:yasin becoz they hv brains n not brawls...Happy

the most dumbest answer i have ever heard from you Tongue out Tongue out

WELL HAS TO BE DUMBEST ANSWER FOR A DUMBEST QUESTION...WAT ELSE DO U WANT HR...Happy..MARTHA STEWART OR WAT...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 9 Empty Re: TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:39 pm

nOT REALLY
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:41 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:
Yasin wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:yasin becoz they hv brains n not brawls...Happy

the most dumbest answer i have ever heard from you Tongue out Tongue out

WELL HAS TO BE DUMBEST ANSWER FOR A DUMBEST QUESTION...WAT ELSE DO U WANT HR...Happy..MARTHA STEWART OR WAT...Happy

LOL my question was really a dumb question you know Tongue out,why you guys hate JB so much? NO one ever has answered this question truthfully to be honest.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:45 pm

bECAUSE NONE LIKES HIM
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:54 pm

Yasin wrote:I am really really sorry to everyone here Smile Sad i am such an idiot sorry i didn't know Sad hope everyone forgives me.
no prblm yasin u didnt knew
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:55 pm

Cricky wrote:There is a slight delay in Warriors plan !!
Due to some prior engagements of one of our team member " Ashwin Thejus ", we Warriors will leave Kolkata tomorrow at 9 PM IST and will reach Chennai by an hour and a half.

Warriors are very delighted to see this great arrangement from the Cosmos. It will be a wonderful one month for our players as we will get to know Chennai and also its people.

-- Warriors Team Management
yes we hope warriors liked the arrangements now as they have reached chennai
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:59 pm

Yasin wrote:man i wish it was like this

Watto vs Gilly

Gayle vs (A WI player)
pollard..as we have pollard..Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 02 Aug 2011, 12:00 am

Al-amin wrote:i am supporting the Warriors,i heard alot about these two teams.
no problem u can support any team..n wat have u heard abt both teams?? i hope u have heard good things only..Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 02 Aug 2011, 12:50 am

Cricky wrote:TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 9 V4TR6

The Warriors before leaving for the tour.
nice work cricky..Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 02 Aug 2011, 12:54 am

THanks Happy Happy
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:14 am

bchattopadhyay wrote:WELL WITH THIS WE COME TO THE END OF OUR PRESENTATION ...I HOPE U LIKED THE LIVE FOOTAGE THAT WERE PROVIDED FOR THE FANS OF WARRIORS BACK HOME N HERE N TO ALL OF OUR DEAR SPECTATORS IN CHENNAI TOO...

WITH THESE WE BID GOODBYE...BUT DONT GO FAR AS THE REAL FIREWORKS ARE ABT TO STRT IN M.A. CHIDAMBARAM STADIUM FRM TMRW N THIS WILL GO FOR THE WHOLE MONTH...

SO BE THERE TO FEEL THE THRILL

THIS IS COSMOS MANAGEMENT
SAYING ADIOUS...;)
the welcome cud nt have been grander then this
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:14 am

Cricky wrote:WOW

what a grand Welcome cheers cheers

Thank you Cosmos

WE will return the same favor when u come to Kolkata - A promise .. Smile
yes we wud b looking frwd to it but at the moment enjoy ur stay in hospitality of cosmos.Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:15 am

bchattopadhyay wrote:WELL SM GREAT NEWS ARE POURIN IN ...N THAT IS TWO OF THE MOST HUGE STARS OF ASIA ARE COMIN FOR THE INAUGURAL MATCH BETWEEN IN THE COSMOS N WARRIORS TMRW IN CHIDAMBARAM STADIUM..Smile

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 9 M_id_210
great news for team fans.Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:16 am

bchattopadhyay wrote:
Yasin wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:WELL SM GREAT NEWS ARE POURIN IN ...N THAT IS TWO OF THE MOST HUGE STARS OF ASIA ARE COMIN FOR THE INAUGERAL MATCH BETWEEN IN THE COSMOS N WARRIORS TMRW IN CHIDAMBARAM STADIUM..Smile

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 9 M_id_210

I know the person that is standing left.but who is standing right?

OH NO U DONT KNW RAJNIKANT...MAN U WILL BE KILLED FOR SAYIN SUCH A THG IN INDIA...Happy
lolz i think he doesnt know rajnikanth in this look..Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:17 am

bchattopadhyay wrote:MAN THIS WAS THE FASTEST PRESENTATION I HV EVER DN..HAD NO PLANS BEFORE BUT THN THOUGHT ITS COSMOS AFTER ALL...EVERYTHG SHLD BE SPECIAL...EVEN FOR OUR GUESTS WHO ARE ARRIVING...AM HAPPY THT ALL HV ENJOYED IT..;)
n u have done really very well..thanks on behalf of us all.Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:18 am

viresh mathad wrote:C the votes - total of 10 votes . . 5 for Cosmos and 5 for Warriors. ..
yes everything looks close with these two teams..Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:19 am

LOOKS LIKE A GREAT MATCH
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:21 am

yes fardin..Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:23 am

I know stars coming to see the match its great!
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:24 am

Check out my new Profile Picture
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:30 am

WoW

its cool ... 8)
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 02 Aug 2011, 3:30 am

HEHE LOL
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 02 Aug 2011, 3:36 am

this must be a important match! that's why everyone came to watch this match Happy Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Tue 02 Aug 2011, 3:50 am

I KNOW EH
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 02 Aug 2011, 4:35 am

what does "EH" mean?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next