Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos

+8
Fahmid Kibria
bchattopadhyay
Eishan
Viresh
Fardin Kibria
Aqi
Bat Cool
sV
12 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Which team will be the better one?

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 8 I_vote_lcap50%TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 8 I_vote_lcap50%TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 8 Empty TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos

Post by sV Sun 31 Jul 2011, 2:37 am

First topic message reminder :

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 8 HbARy

The Cosmos- the other name for brilliance. The Cosmos were the inaugural Twenty20 Boom champions. They are all set to host The Warriors in their home in the month of August. The Warriors consists of some of the thrilling cricketers but their performance till date has been very miserable as they ended at 4th position out of 5 teams in the last month. The addition of Gilchrist is a very interesting aspect to be seen. The Cosmos have made 3 changes to their team too and now look even stronger. As many are saying, this might pan out to be tour of the month with big names ready to take the center stage.

Players to watch out for :

The Warriors

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 8 Chris-Gayle-pulls-off-hip-110429-G300TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 8 Adam-Gilchrist-bats-110430-G300

The Cosmos

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 8 Shane-Watson-high-fives-Warne-110421-G300TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 8 Dale-Steyn-celebrates-110409-G300
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 8 Empty Re: TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos

Post by Bat Cool Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:06 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:
Yasin wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:WELL YASIN RAJNIKANT IS THE AISA'S SECOND HIGHEST PAYING ACTOR IN THE WORLD...FIRST BEIN JACKIE CHAN...;)

that guy is an actor?! really well he look more like a begger Tongue out Tongue out no offence.

U CAN SAY ANYTHG TO HIM BUT HE IS GOD HR...PEOPLE WILL DIE TO SEE HIM AT LEAST ONCE IN THR LIFETIME...HE IS A VERY RESPECTABLE PERSON OF SOUTH INDIA..Smile

oh sorry the way he dressed doesn't look like he is an actor Tongue out Look the man that is standing left he looks more of an actor Tongue out.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos - Page 8 Empty Re: TOUR PREVIEW | The Warriors' TOUR of The Cosmos

Post by Viresh Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:07 pm

Awesome presentation baptu.
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:08 pm

well dress is not important...its the stance n panache tht rules for him...the name only rages fire across the nation...;)
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:08 pm

thks viresh....its cosmos style...;)
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:09 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:well dress is not important...its the stance n panache tht rules for him...the name only rages fire across the nation...;)

well you shouldn't say nation because not every nation knows him Tongue out Asia and some other countries knows him i guess.

Like USA no one would even know if you say his name Tongue out everyone would say Who is that guy?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:14 pm

But i am sure all of you here know who Justin Bieber is.He is known all over the world.now Justin Bieber is more famous then Him right? well at least that's what i think.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:19 pm

Nice Prepartion sBaptu
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:20 pm

Yasin wrote:But i am sure all of you here know who Justin Bieber is.He is known all over the world.now Justin Bieber is more famous then Him right? well at least that's what i think.

are u crazy or wat..u hv no idea who is rajnikant..hakf of american population knws who is he...justin is not even close to his heels man...he is much below or i would say justin is a speck of dust compared to him...
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:22 pm

Yasin tui ki crazy? Justin Bieber sucks
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:22 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:
Yasin wrote:But i am sure all of you here know who Justin Bieber is.He is known all over the world.now Justin Bieber is more famous then Him right? well at least that's what i think.

are u crazy or wat..u hv no idea who is rajnikant..hakf of american population knws who is he...justin is not even close to his heels man...he is much below or i would say justin is a speck of dust compared to him...

Well i don't know lol because in North America no one even talks about him Tongue out

and Justin Bieber is really famous for his age.When Justin is the same age as him tell me who is more famous and who isn't Tongue out

i am not against this guy or anything i am just saying.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:23 pm

Fardin wrote:Yasin tui ki crazy? Justin Bieber sucks

no he doesn't!,lol are you jealous that he has Salena Gomez and you don't Happy Happy.I don't know why people hate him.he didn't do anything wrong.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:25 pm

beiber sucks big time...man he is ill mannered...does knw hw to carry himself...plus horrible songs apart sm few ones...wat famous he is....thr are thousands like him in every nukkar of america...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:25 pm

why would i be jealus?
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:26 pm

Fardin wrote:Yasin tui ki crazy? Justin Bieber sucks

and Fardin go say that to a girl they will slap you or they hit you Happy Happy Happy and they will back fire you they will say "you s***" Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:27 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:beiber sucks big time...man he is ill mannered...does knw hw to carry himself...plus horrible songs apart sm few ones...wat famous he is....thr are thousands like him in every nukkar of america...Happy

i will say the same thing to you as fardin.Come to North America and say it to a girl they will slap you Happy Happy

and he doesn't s*** okay. Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:28 pm

ActuallY NO BECAUSE WE BOYS IN YOU CLASS MADE A SONG ABOUT BIEBER SUCKING SO THEY NEVER DOES
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:30 pm

Fardin wrote:ActuallY NO BECAUSE WE BOYS IN YOU CLASS MADE A SONG ABOUT BIEBER SUCKING SO THEY NEVER DOES

95% of the girls likes Justin Bieber!! there are some who doesn't like him.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:30 pm

Yasin wrote:Awesome rooms,wish we were visiting the cosmos Happy Happy Happy
Happy dont ery as u r special fan of cosmos u shall b staying in these rooms too.Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:31 pm

Yasin wrote:
Fardin wrote:ActuallY NO BECAUSE WE BOYS IN YOU CLASS MADE A SONG ABOUT BIEBER SUCKING SO THEY NEVER DOES

those are the ones with actual grey matter n will prosper in life...others will join the blondie clubs..Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:31 pm

Yasin wrote:Hey is this really india? Tongue out :O :O
yes Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:31 pm

I know all girls of our class likes JB But they don't say anything to us because we are friends that's why!!
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:31 pm

Eishan Jain wrote:
Yasin wrote:Awesome rooms,wish we were visiting the cosmos Happy Happy Happy
Happy dont ery as u r special fan of cosmos u shall b staying in these rooms too.Smile

oh really maybe next time Smile because i have to stay in bangladesh for our matches against the Champions.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:33 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:
Yasin wrote:

those are the ones with actual grey matter n will prosper in life...others will join the blondie clubs..Happy

yo answer this question of mine!

Why does 99% of the boys hats JB?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:34 pm

yasin becoz they hv brains n not brawls...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:35 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:yasin becoz they hv brains n not brawls...Happy

the most dumbest answer i have ever heard from you Tongue out Tongue out

Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next