Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....::::W@RR!OR$ TOUR OF THE CO$MO$::::....

+5
Fardin Kibria
Eishan
Viresh
Bat Cool
bchattopadhyay
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

....::::W@RR!OR$ TOUR OF THE CO$MO$::::.... - Page 2 Empty ....::::W@RR!OR$ TOUR OF THE CO$MO$::::....

Post by bchattopadhyay Wed 27 Jul 2011, 9:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

....::::W@RR!OR$ TOUR OF THE CO$MO$::::.... - Page 2 Cosmos15

WELL COSMOSIANS ITS TIME TO TACKLE OUR INCOMING GUEST THE "WARRIORS"...

THIS TEAM HAS REFURBISHED THEMSELVES N HAS MANY POTENTIAL GAME CHANGER PLAYERS IN THEIR TEAM..

WE WILL BE PLAYIN A WHOLE RANGE OF INTERNATIONAL FORMATS N I HOPE THAT ALL OF U GEAR UP WELL TO TACKLE THIS NEW CHALLENGE N MAKE OUR FANS HAPPY...

ALL THE MATCHES WILL BE PLAYED IN CHIDAMBARAM STADIUM ONLY

I HEARTILY WELCOME WARRIORS AS THEY ARRIVE IN BANGALORE ON 1 AUGUST ..Smile

SO ALL THE BEST COSMOS
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US FOREVER

BAPTU

P.S. ANY NEW PLANS FOR THIS TOUR PLS KEEP POSTING HERE ONLY SO THT WE CAN KEEP TABS ON THEM...Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

....::::W@RR!OR$ TOUR OF THE CO$MO$::::.... - Page 2 Empty Re: ....::::W@RR!OR$ TOUR OF THE CO$MO$::::....

Post by bchattopadhyay Fri 29 Jul 2011, 3:31 pm

hey guys made a sig for the cosmosians...Smile

enjoy

....::::W@RR!OR$ TOUR OF THE CO$MO$::::.... - Page 2 Pointi10
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

....::::W@RR!OR$ TOUR OF THE CO$MO$::::.... - Page 2 Empty Re: ....::::W@RR!OR$ TOUR OF THE CO$MO$::::....

Post by Naqi Gates Fri 29 Jul 2011, 3:33 pm

Great Job Baptu
This series is gonna be the big one
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Fri 29 Jul 2011, 3:34 pm

THKS NAQI....

U TOO ARE SLOWIN IMPORVIN ON THE PHOTOSHOP ...Smile

KEEP UP UR HARD WORK...

bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Fri 29 Jul 2011, 3:35 pm

Thnks Smile
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 30 Jul 2011, 2:43 am

The Graet Baptu
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 30 Jul 2011, 1:25 pm

viresh mathad wrote:Baptu , u always makes mistake in writing Sehwag... I mean always.. Observed tat many times Tongue out. Do you have any problem with Sehwag.. Happy Tongue out. I mean any rivalry Happy :lol:
yes he always makes that mistake..i guess he is believer of numorology..Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 30 Jul 2011, 1:27 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:hey guys made a sig for the cosmosians...Smile

enjoy

....::::W@RR!OR$ TOUR OF THE CO$MO$::::.... - Page 2 Pointi10
this sign shud b used to attract fan of cosmos..like saying to them "you are the one" Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 30 Jul 2011, 7:42 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:
viresh mathad wrote:Baptu , u always makes mistake in writing Sehwag... I mean always.. Observed tat many times Tongue out. Do you have any problem with Sehwag.. Happy Tongue out. I mean any rivalry Happy :lol:

oh my god this is the first time i realised the spell mistake...jesus christ..u hv sm observation...Happy....no no thr is no rivalry..just sm bloody spellin mixup..:lol:

OMG man,you can't even spell a name? Happy Happy Happy shame on you! Tongue out Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 30 Jul 2011, 7:44 pm

lol
yasin
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 30 Jul 2011, 8:42 pm

Yasin wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:

oh my god this is the first time i realised the spell mistake...jesus christ..u hv sm observation...Happy....no no thr is no rivalry..just sm bloody spellin mixup..:lol:

OMG man,you can't even spell a name? Happy Happy Happy shame on you! Tongue out Tongue out

aabe chal side le aur aage baar...spellin mistake...hv u wonder hw many times u made...i might be needin a warehouse to store all of those...Happy :twisted: Tongue out
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 30 Jul 2011, 8:45 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:
Yasin wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:

aabe chal side le aur aage baar...spellin mistake...hv u wonder hw many times u made...i might be needin a warehouse to store all of those...Happy :twisted: Tongue out

I don't make spelling mistakes Tongue out Happy Happy,i might misplace the words but i don't not spelling mistake.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 30 Jul 2011, 8:57 pm

Yasin wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:
Yasin wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:

I don't make spelling mistakes Tongue out Happy Happy,i might misplace the words but i don't not spelling mistake.

nehi spellin mistake nehi...spellin misplace...wah kya awesm reason...naach na pao toh angaan tera...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 30 Jul 2011, 9:01 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:
Yasin wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:
Yasin wrote:
bchattopadhyay wrote:

nehi spellin mistake nehi...spellin misplace...wah kya awesm reason...naach na pao toh angaan tera...Happy

I don't understand what you just said,translate that in English please.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 30 Jul 2011, 9:04 pm

YASIN USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR Tongue out
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 30 Jul 2011, 9:07 pm

viresh mathad wrote:YASIN USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR Tongue out

I am too lazy to do that.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 30 Jul 2011, 9:26 pm

am also feelin lazy like u to do tht...Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 30 Jul 2011, 9:27 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:am also feelin lazy like u to do tht...Happy

alright then Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 30 Jul 2011, 11:31 pm

nice suggestion..Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 30 Jul 2011, 11:32 pm

Eishan Jain wrote:
nice suggestion..Happy

not really lol Tongue out because if i wanted to know what it means i would have used it long time ago Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 30 Jul 2011, 11:35 pm

TOPIC OF THE DAY
LAZINESS
Tongue out
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 30 Jul 2011, 11:36 pm

You got it and the lazy person is baptu.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sat 30 Jul 2011, 11:38 pm

viresh mathad wrote:TOPIC OF THE DAY
LAZINESS
Tongue out

dont u dare strt on tht topic viresh...thr is sm whr who stays on the other side of atlantic who really digs into "laziness" all the time ...i mean he is a professional in the art of laziness.. Tongue out Tongue out
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 30 Jul 2011, 11:39 pm

LOL Yasin who can't spell properly
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 30 Jul 2011, 11:41 pm

Yeah viresh don't start that topic because then baptu will get embarrass
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 30 Jul 2011, 11:42 pm

LMAO
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next