Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions

+8
Fahmid Kibria
Naqi Gates
Viresh
Al-amin
Zayen
Fardin Kibria
Bat Cool
sV
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Which team will be the better one?

TOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions I_vote_lcap56%TOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
TOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions I_vote_lcap44%TOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

TOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions Empty TOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions

Post by sV Sun 31 Jul 2011, 2:27 am

TOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions Fn288

The Blue Knight Hawks are making their debut this month and they will be touring the Champions - a team which didn't have a perfect last tournament. Both teams are filled with loads of international heavyweights. The BKH squad is a pretty surprising one which has some of the cricketing legends in it. It will be interesting to see if those retired players can get into form straightway.

Players to Watch-out for:

The Blue Knight Hawks
TOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions Andrew-flintoff-fist-pumpTOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions Mitchell+johnson+may+return+for+sydney+odi_3307_800355392_0_0_7044957_300

The Champions

TOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions _41059050_adelaide300TOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions Kallis

Last edited by Cricky on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

TOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions Empty Re: TOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions

Post by Bat Cool Sun 31 Jul 2011, 2:30 am

Yup champions,watch out for Flintoff and Johnson Smile and we will watch out for lara and Kallis Smile

good luck guys.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

TOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions Empty Re: TOUR PREVIEW | The Blue Knight Hawks' TOUR of The Champions

Post by Bat Cool Sun 31 Jul 2011, 2:41 am

And i am counting on Johnson the most Smile hope he will do something magic for us Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 31 Jul 2011, 6:04 am

We are waiting For It Yasin Lets Go!
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 31 Jul 2011, 6:09 am

I am waiting for it lol,and will beat you Tongue out jk,GL
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayen Sun 31 Jul 2011, 6:16 am

Listen,,
The Downorder of Champions is Heavy with Me and Fardin who can rock.JK
Zayen
Zayen
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 31 Jul 2011, 6:18 am

LOL Zayen
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 31 Jul 2011, 6:26 am

Yeah yeah whatever.let's just wait and watch.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-amin Sun 31 Jul 2011, 6:59 am

Yup flintoff and Johnson!!! both are good with the balls and flintoff can also bat Smile so he definatly be in the "player to watch out for" Smile
Al-amin
Al-amin
Level 13
Level 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 31 Jul 2011, 7:21 am

Kallis will also be watched out
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 31 Jul 2011, 7:53 am

yup i already posted that bro Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 31 Jul 2011, 8:26 am

lol Tongue out didn't know
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 31 Jul 2011, 9:30 am

oh then i think i will have to write it bigger next time Happy Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sun 31 Jul 2011, 9:35 am

You guys are missing one... V shuld watch out Yasin , Fardin , Zayen etc. Happy
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 31 Jul 2011, 9:39 am

viresh mathad wrote:You guys are missing one... V shuld watch out Yasin , Fardin , Zayen etc. Happy

Well not me because i haven't played a good innings yet Sad,and fardin also didn't play a good innings yet.but Zayen is one player to watch out for that's for sure.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 31 Jul 2011, 10:04 am

Zayen will be a guy to watch out for.
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 31 Jul 2011, 7:25 pm

sure,but i think kallis and lara is more dangerous then Zayen
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sun 31 Jul 2011, 7:32 pm

LARA WILL ROCK..
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 31 Jul 2011, 7:37 pm

hope he doesn't Happy Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 31 Jul 2011, 7:50 pm

He surely will
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 31 Jul 2011, 8:25 pm

Well we have the champions support Smile The Cosmos team will be supporting us (i hope they will) Tongue out Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 31 Jul 2011, 8:29 pm

No they will support us.
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 31 Jul 2011, 8:33 pm

Nope fardin they supporting the Hawks Happy Happy Tongue out alright ask them Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 31 Jul 2011, 8:35 pm

TELL THEM POST HERE
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 31 Jul 2011, 8:38 pm

you tell them Tongue out Tongue out,and even if we don't have any supporters we still will win for sure Smile Happy Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum