Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ

+4
Eishan
sV
Naqi Gates
bchattopadhyay
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ - Page 3 Empty B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ - Page 3 Untitl51

WELL GUYS TODAY IS THE END OF CRIC SIM 2011 SEASON 1....N WITH ITS END BRINGS FORTH ITS VERY FIRST CHAMPION TEAM N THT IS COSMOS.....

A JOURNEY THAT BEGAN FRM A SMALL SEED IMPLANTED INTO MY IDEA WHICH SLOWLY GREW ONLY TO GIVE BIRTH TO A TEAM CALLED "COSMOS"...THE MEANING ITSELF SIGNIFIES CHARTING A NEVERENDING UNKNOWN TERRITORIES N EXPERIENCING THE MAGIC OF IT...

WITH ITS BIRTH CAME THE BURDEN OF RAISING IT TO ITS QUEST OF VICTORY.....

THEN I DECIDED TO CHOOSE MY FANTASY PLAYERS N BY GOD'S WILL I GOT EXACTLY WAT I WANT...MAY BE THIS WAS THE FIRST GREAT INITIATIVE TAKEN BY ME FOR THE RECREATION OF COSMOS...

EISHAN N VIRESH BECAME A PART OF COSMOS....THEY EVER INVOLVEMENT WAS SINCE IN EVERY CORNER OF CRIC SIM...2 OF THE MOST ACTIVE MEMBERS OF CRIC SIM STARTED NURTURING THIS TEAM TO ITS PEAK OF GLORY...

WE HAD UPS N DOWNS N AT ONE MOMENT BECAME A MERE TEAM TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT..

BUT AS COSMOS SAYS THE FORCE STAYED WITH US N SOON WE BECAME A POWER TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT....

WITH TIME WE MATURED N WITH TIME WE SEALED OUR OLD WOUNDS N ROSE TO SUCH LEVEL OF DISCIPLINE THT IT PAVED THE WAY TO WHERE WE ARE STANDING TODAY....

COSMOS IS A TEAM WHO HAS TRANSFORMED FROM A MERE FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION TO A WHOLE NEW REALITY ..A BEACON OF HOPE N PROSTERITY...

WELL CONGRATUALTION COSMOS FOR WAT U HV ACHIEVED TODAY...N MAY U CONTINUE TO PROSPER IN THIS SAME PATH FOR MANY YEARS TO COME...

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH U FOREVER...

BAPTU

Last edited by bchattopadhyay on Tue 26 Jul 2011, 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ - Page 3 Empty Re: B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ

Post by bchattopadhyay Wed 27 Jul 2011, 2:12 am

B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ - Page 3 Untitl57
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ - Page 3 Empty Re: B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ

Post by Bat Cool Wed 27 Jul 2011, 2:15 am

Awesome job man!!!
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Wed 27 Jul 2011, 2:15 pm

baptu rocking the chart man..Happy
hoping we all three continue performing in upcoming series.Happy nice job baptu
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Wed 27 Jul 2011, 2:24 pm

B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ - Page 3 Untitl58
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Wed 27 Jul 2011, 2:32 pm

these stats tell us how much..................Happy

Last edited by Eishan Jain on Wed 27 Jul 2011, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Wed 27 Jul 2011, 2:37 pm

DONT REVEAL SUCH SECRETS...;)
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Wed 27 Jul 2011, 3:12 pm

secret has been edited..Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 28 Jul 2011, 2:00 pm

B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ - Page 3 Untitl60
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Thu 28 Jul 2011, 2:01 pm

B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ - Page 3 Untitl61
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 31 Jul 2011, 4:10 pm

BOWLING STAT OF TEAM COSMOS TILL JULY SERIES

B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ - Page 3 Untitl68

Last edited by bchattopadhyay on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sun 31 Jul 2011, 4:17 pm

Baptu
this banner is awesome man
COSMOS BIRTH
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 31 Jul 2011, 4:22 pm

thks bro..;)
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sun 31 Jul 2011, 4:25 pm

The stats posted by cricky are differing frm ur stats
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 31 Jul 2011, 4:31 pm

well he made a mistake with urs ...

mine i hv to chg my average score thts all...rest is ok..
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sun 31 Jul 2011, 5:31 pm

hmm cosmos was the winner of the first edition i came to know about it now
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:57 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:
Eishan Jain wrote:lolz baptu made a thread regarding yasin's request of seeing video..lolz..
i wonder wat wud have happened if he wud have asked to see his work directly..Tongue out

jesus christ i didnt make tht thd....actually viresh pointed out the integrity of the thd was lost due to too much of chattin ...hence i requested zak to delete the last 2 pages of tht thd..but instead he cut it out n made it into a thd only...wat can i say..Happy
Happy nice work from zak then..Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:59 pm

aqiregiment wrote:hmm cosmos was the winner of the first edition i came to know about it now
yes bro we were but that is all past now..we are focussing on upcoming series..Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3