Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ

+4
Eishan
sV
Naqi Gates
bchattopadhyay
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ Empty B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:03 pm

B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ Untitl51

WELL GUYS TODAY IS THE END OF CRIC SIM 2011 SEASON 1....N WITH ITS END BRINGS FORTH ITS VERY FIRST CHAMPION TEAM N THT IS COSMOS.....

A JOURNEY THAT BEGAN FRM A SMALL SEED IMPLANTED INTO MY IDEA WHICH SLOWLY GREW ONLY TO GIVE BIRTH TO A TEAM CALLED "COSMOS"...THE MEANING ITSELF SIGNIFIES CHARTING A NEVERENDING UNKNOWN TERRITORIES N EXPERIENCING THE MAGIC OF IT...

WITH ITS BIRTH CAME THE BURDEN OF RAISING IT TO ITS QUEST OF VICTORY.....

THEN I DECIDED TO CHOOSE MY FANTASY PLAYERS N BY GOD'S WILL I GOT EXACTLY WAT I WANT...MAY BE THIS WAS THE FIRST GREAT INITIATIVE TAKEN BY ME FOR THE RECREATION OF COSMOS...

EISHAN N VIRESH BECAME A PART OF COSMOS....THEY EVER INVOLVEMENT WAS SINCE IN EVERY CORNER OF CRIC SIM...2 OF THE MOST ACTIVE MEMBERS OF CRIC SIM STARTED NURTURING THIS TEAM TO ITS PEAK OF GLORY...

WE HAD UPS N DOWNS N AT ONE MOMENT BECAME A MERE TEAM TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT..

BUT AS COSMOS SAYS THE FORCE STAYED WITH US N SOON WE BECAME A POWER TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT....

WITH TIME WE MATURED N WITH TIME WE SEALED OUR OLD WOUNDS N ROSE TO SUCH LEVEL OF DISCIPLINE THT IT PAVED THE WAY TO WHERE WE ARE STANDING TODAY....

COSMOS IS A TEAM WHO HAS TRANSFORMED FROM A MERE FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION TO A WHOLE NEW REALITY ..A BEACON OF HOPE N PROSTERITY...

WELL CONGRATUALTION COSMOS FOR WAT U HV ACHIEVED TODAY...N MAY U CONTINUE TO PROSPER IN THIS SAME PATH FOR MANY YEARS TO COME...

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH U FOREVER...

BAPTU

Last edited by bchattopadhyay on Tue 26 Jul 2011, 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ Empty Re: B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:05 pm

Congrats Cosmos
U guyz were really United
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ Empty Re: B!RTH OF A LEGEND N ITS F@NT@ST!C@L JOURNEY TO OZ

Post by sV Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:06 pm

WoW ...

that says it all. CW is proud to have such a great time as yours. Best of luck to you and your teams for years to come
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:06 pm

WELL FRM TIME TO TIME I WILL RECREATE THE JOURNEY IT TOOK FRM THE VERY FIRST MATCH COSMOS PLAYED AGAINST THE WARRIORS TO IT GRAND FINALE AT MCG AGAINST THE DOMINATORS...

COMMENTS, POSTS , PICTURES OF ALL THOSE MOMENTS BOTH VICTORIES N LOSSES WILL BE SHARED HERE FOR ALL TO SEE N REMEMBER FOREVER

I REQUEST VIRESH N EISHAN TO HELP ME BUILD THIS POST NICELY ..

THK U
BAPTU
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:11 pm

we wil baptu we will.." united we stand"
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:12 pm

will b working on cosmic moments..and tell us wat help u require.Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:14 pm

n i remember wen i wanted to join the game n i wasnt getting team to go to..then suddenly i was offered place in cosmos n dominators n see today both teams reached finals n faced each other man..wat a coincidence..i wonder now if naqi wud have came before baptu to me wat cud have happened? i would have played against cosmos..gives me shivers to think of..
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:15 pm

i will always b greatful to baptu n naqi to offer the place in their teams it was in destiny that i joined cosmos..Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:19 pm

I went for u and was going for Viresh to
But Baptu was damn fast
He got both of them
Then he also took Naveen But somehow i managed to Take Naveen
Naveen Missing him
He helped Dominators alot to start with wins
Both then He Left and so did Sai
Which made Dominators struggling
But we will come back though
Good Luck Cosmos too , lets see if u can continue success
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:21 pm

well we cn merge the cosmic moments with this...u can post team results(the important ones)...mom of each match...important knocks by any cosmos batsman n also bowlers...
we can add certain funny post made durin the match n also sm of the pics too...
we can emphasise on the first match,thn the match we won against the dominos n the last 2 matchs of final..rest small thgs frm hr n thr can be taken..Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:21 pm

all the best naqi.Smile i know u guys will bounce back.Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:22 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:well we cn merge the cosmic moments with this...u can post team results(the important ones)...mom of each match...important knocks by any cosmos batsman n also bowlers...
we can add certain funny post made durin the match n also sm of the pics too...
we can emphasise on the first match,thn the match we won against the dominos n the last 2 matchs of final..rest small thgs frm hr n thr can be taken..Smile
will do it buddy in any case i have to go thru each matches to update my thread.Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:24 pm

rp
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

rp
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

rp
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

rp
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:25 pm

WD and cosmos good luck next season Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:27 pm

thks yasin..i hope u liked the small para tht i wrote..Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Mon 25 Jul 2011, 12:10 am

Ok baptu , i ll help you guys Smile
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 25 Jul 2011, 6:50 pm

FULL STATS OF EVERY PLAYER OF COSMOS WILL BE POSTED HERE IN GRAPHIC DETAIL VERY SOON...Smile

WILL HELP IN COMPLETE EVALUATION OF THE TEAM FOR ITS SEASON 1 PERFORMANCE N HENCEFORTH ANY REMOVAL N ADDITION OF NEW PLAYERS WILL BE DECIDED...Smile

THK U
BAPTU
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Mon 25 Jul 2011, 6:58 pm

hmm waiting
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 25 Jul 2011, 7:01 pm

Baptu is this the thing?"you said that i am working on something difficult too" so was just wondering if this is what you were talking about.
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 25 Jul 2011, 7:07 pm

nah nah...tht was smthg am doin in cs3..just not gettin the time only to finish it..blimey..Happy
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 25 Jul 2011, 7:09 pm

Well,okay.I wonder what that "thing" is?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Mon 25 Jul 2011, 7:10 pm

well good luck with whatever your trying to make Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next