Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamos going to be banned from CS at the end of this month

+9
bchattopadhyay
Ishaq
Vighnesh
Nick
Fahad
Parth
Deep Dey
Haseeh
Deb
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dynamos going to be banned from CS at the end of this month - Page 2 Empty Dynamos going to be banned from CS at the end of this month

Post by Deb Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is just an announcement.Rish will be going to Kolkata during Puja and same will be the case for me.Ravi is not coming online anymore.Having already got 2 warnings,Dynamos will most probably be banned from CS because of getting 5 warnings
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Dynamos going to be banned from CS at the end of this month - Page 2 Empty Re: Dynamos going to be banned from CS at the end of this month

Post by Ishaq Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:24 am

Throw Me Out wrote:
Kick me out wrote:He lives in Kolkata. So,even if he wants,he can come online here and at the same time,enjoy Puja. Bt its not the case wid me. I live in bbsr.So,hw can he expect me to come online when am out of station. Does this have any logic?

how come you are online now????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Its 3pm for him now I guess Tongue out This Time Is Fine For SA Tongue out
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Dynamos going to be banned from CS at the end of this month - Page 2 Empty Re: Dynamos going to be banned from CS at the end of this month

Post by Deep Dey Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:25 am

Kick me out wrote:He lives in Kolkata. So,even if he wants,he can come online here and at the same time,enjoy Puja. Bt its not the case wid me. I live in bbsr.So,hw can he expect me to come online when am out of station. Does this have any logic?

Abhi Hum zinda hai

Enjoy your festival

I will see it
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:26 am

Ishaq wrote:
Throw Me Out wrote:

its 12:25 am IST now lol
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:27 am

Throw Me Out wrote:
Ishaq wrote:
Throw Me Out wrote:

its 12:25 am IST now lol

Haha Yeah Thats the problem for our team Tongue out No one can host match when the time is suitable for sa Tongue out
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:29 am

Ishaq no worries :p

I gave deep every details of next month when i am free and not ... Tongue out

will give you the details too wait Tongue out after i comeback from outside
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:31 am

Kick me out wrote:This is just an announcement.Rish will be going to Kolkata during Puja and same will be the case for me.Ravi is not coming online anymore.Having already got 2 warnings,Dynamos will most probably be banned from CS because of getting 5 warnings

The Thread is INVALID NOW Boss Boss Boss Boss Boss Boss Boss Boss Boss Boss Boss
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:35 am

1am in kerala
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Fri 19 Oct 2012, 2:28 am

1AM HERE NOWW
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Fri 19 Oct 2012, 3:03 am

sV and his rules = Dumbness
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Fri 19 Oct 2012, 3:21 am

Fardin wrote:sV and his rules = Dumbness
only for inactive teams
dynamos is not an inactive team but this month they havee little prblm
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 19 Oct 2012, 6:21 pm

Fardin wrote:sV and his rules = Dumbness
didn't i wrote that the thread is invalid now Emo Emo Emo
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 19 Oct 2012, 6:24 pm

Raminder wrote:👻

pata nahi shadows ko 5 warning kab milenge :fail: :fail: :fail:
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Gursheen Fri 19 Oct 2012, 6:28 pm

Parchaiya nachti hui 👻
Gursheen
Gursheen
Level 19
Level 19

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DKN Fri 19 Oct 2012, 6:31 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:
Raminder wrote:👻

pata nahi shadows ko 5 warning kab milenge :fail: :fail: :fail:
not this month at least :lol:
DKN
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2