Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamos going to be banned from CS at the end of this month

+9
bchattopadhyay
Ishaq
Vighnesh
Nick
Fahad
Parth
Deep Dey
Haseeh
Deb
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dynamos going to be banned from CS at the end of this month Empty Dynamos going to be banned from CS at the end of this month

Post by Deb Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:01 pm

This is just an announcement.Rish will be going to Kolkata during Puja and same will be the case for me.Ravi is not coming online anymore.Having already got 2 warnings,Dynamos will most probably be banned from CS because of getting 5 warnings
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Dynamos going to be banned from CS at the end of this month Empty Re: Dynamos going to be banned from CS at the end of this month

Post by Haseeh Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:02 pm

Possible only you qualify
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Dynamos going to be banned from CS at the end of this month Empty Re: Dynamos going to be banned from CS at the end of this month

Post by Deep Dey Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:03 pm

hmm they have 3 matches to play still lol
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:04 pm

3 matches- 3 warnings
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:08 pm

I think its time for a new owner to enter Det

How about me :try:
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:08 pm

Then no way other then attending matches
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:10 pm

3 WARNINGS LEFT
3 MATCHES LEFT IN THIS MONTH FOR DYNA :mother:
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:13 pm

I think CW should understand about this and give consessions to Dynamos for this

But,
this does not mean no punishment

Take compensation of 40k or sumthing like that from them or sum other thing
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:14 pm

No rules are rules Smile
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:15 pm

Parth wrote:I think CW should understand about this and give consessions to Dynamos for this

But,
this does not mean no punishment

Take compensation of 40k or sumthing like that from them or sum other thing

Aisa kya???

Should I also stop hosting in the name of puja???

I guess i also come from Kolkata.

But no worries, it won't stop because ..................

Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:39 pm

Parth wrote:I think its time for a new owner to enter How about me
OATH TOWARDS HR Tongue out
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:45 pm

Parth wrote:I think its time for a new owner to enter Det

How about me :try:
Please Refer This :bitch:
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:48 pm

Vapis kis ko joke nahi samja Troll

BTW vo link mene dekha nahi dekha par malum he usme kya he :bitch:
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:51 pm

Vignesh wrote:
Parth wrote:I think its time for a new owner to enter How about me
Please Refer This
lol evn i said the same Tongue out
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:15 pm

That WArning sysetem :FU:
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:17 pm

That wrong spelling :FU:
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:18 pm

Are You That Dumb As I think ? o.O T Lol
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:03 am

First SA,now Dynamos. Warning system has proved to fatal for few teams. I feel some changes need to be made in it
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:09 am

devroop wait yaar....zak will look into it....thr must be a solution as he knws hw big durga puja is....nothin cms before tht ....so wait n see wats the final decision....
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:14 am

bchattopadhyay wrote:devroop wait yaar....zak will look into it....thr must be a solution as he knws hw big durga puja is....nothin cms before tht ....so wait n see wats the final decision....
Baptu,do u think I am this stupid that I would make this kind of an announcement widout talking to him? For him,nothing is bigger than CW. Yes,I knw its his and also my dream to make it big but will abolishing warnings for 10 days do a lot of harm to the dream? I really dont knw what to say..
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:18 am

He lives in Kolkata. So,even if he wants,he can come online here and at the same time,enjoy Puja. Bt its not the case wid me. I live in bbsr.So,hw can he expect me to come online when am out of station. Does this have any logic?
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:20 am

I mean ... dynamos can be fined ... but they should be given a chance ... Smile i feel ... the warning system is a bit too harsh ...
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:21 am

Kick me out wrote:He lives in Kolkata. So,even if he wants,he can come online here and at the same time,enjoy Puja. Bt its not the case wid me. I live in bbsr.So,hw can he expect me to come online when am out of station. Does this have any logic?

how come you are online now????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:21 am

aare hw cn CW be everythg...this is absurd n selfish move thn....he knws u ar a bengali n even rish too is comin to enjoy this festival...wat does he want frm u tht u sacrifice ur own happiness to save dynamos....n tht reason tht u shld hv thought before abt selectin members frm different states of india n abroad is bogus enough....it will be extremely cheap move if dynamos are terminated...a absolute stone cold move thn frm the creator of this site....

i hope this site only crashed for the nxt 10 days for sm reason just for the sake tht ur team is saved...
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:22 am

bchattopadhyay wrote:aare hw cn CW be everythg...this is absurd n selfish move thn....he knws u ar a bengali n even rish too is comin to enjoy this festival...wat does he want frm u tht u sacrifice ur own happiness to save dynamos....n tht reason tht u shld hv thought before abt selectin members frm different states of india n abroad is bogus enough....it will be extremely cheap move if dynamos are terminated...a absolute stone cold move thn frm the creator of this site....

i hope this site only crashed for the nxt 10 days for sm reason just for the sake tht ur team is saved...

I AGREE WITH THE LOSER FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER Det Troll Emo
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum