Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match 7 || Supreme Titans vs The Cosmos || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND

+6
Bat Cool
Fardin Kibria
Eishan
Viresh
Mad max
sV
10 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Match 7 || Supreme Titans vs The Cosmos || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND - Page 9 Empty Match 7 || Supreme Titans vs The Cosmos || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND

Post by sV Fri 08 Jul 2011, 8:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Match 7 || Supreme Titans vs The Cosmos || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND - Page 9 Zzt2B

Two of the strongest teams we have in the comp will face-off tomorrow. Both are having a same type of season. Win in 1st match and loss in 2nd match. The 2 teams are packed up with some of the legendary stars from the world of cricket. So we will be hping for another last over finish tomorrow as the two teams collide at CWTG.

Players to watch out for:
SACHIN TENDULKAR
Match 7 || Supreme Titans vs The Cosmos || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND - Page 9 Sachin3_420x315

VIRENDER SEHWAG
Match 7 || Supreme Titans vs The Cosmos || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND - Page 9 Virendhar+Shewag+(20)

TEAM'S FORM GUIDE
Supreme Titans -> W L
The Cosmos -> W L

Team submission deadline - 6 00 PM IST
Match Simulation time - 7 00 PM IST

Last edited by Cricky on Sat 09 Jul 2011, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Match 7 || Supreme Titans vs The Cosmos || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND - Page 9 Empty Re: Match 7 || Supreme Titans vs The Cosmos || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 09 Jul 2011, 7:58 pm

Arun Lal: And now its the time for Post Match Presentation, Cosmos rocked over the Titans breaking them apart. First Introducing the guests............. Now i will like to first call the Titans captain Cricdude
Lal: So Cric, bad luck, ur team never seemed to get going , was it the pressure or oppositions confidence taking over you.
Cricdude: Ah i think so that Cosmos bowled really well and batted well. So i think so the team was a bit like strugling but yeah we will work over it.
Lal: U were 6/37, but then Bravo and Swann helped a bit, still did not work. Steyn and Vettori still ripped through.
Cricdude: Steyn and Daniel are great bowlers, but Bravo and Swann did a fair job but rest did not play as expected.
Lal: Can we see you bounce back next match.
Cricdude: Yeah sure, why not we will try our best
Lal: So good luck for ur future matches.

Lal: Now calling forward the Cosmos Captain Eishan.
Lal: Great job, u were just terrific
Eishan: I think so we played as a team, complete faith on each other and this helped.
Lal: U first Three batsmen were enough for the target, smashing the ball every where.
Eishan: Shane Watson as said is a great co-operative batsmen, And Baptu yeah he is always some one great to see but it was the team effort leading to success.
Lal: Ur bowling attack, really strong ripped through , what were u expecting
Eishan: I had full believe that my bowlers can do it and i think so not only bowlers but the fielders support mattered which was there.
Lal: Good job Cosmos, it was great to see such brilliant performance. Hope so u can continue it.

Lal: And now its time for the man of the match, 4-17 with 1 maiden , who just was phenomenal, Dale Steyn.
Lal: Dale well done. How did the track do for u
Steyn: The pitch was great, the wind supported and i guess the bowl was seaming very well.
Lal: U got support from Vettori, Ur field, Malinga, Anderson, did that really mattered for u
Steyn: Yeah it was great, they well supported me, and i feel great playing for team with such big great players.
Lal: Can we expect u to continue ur performance
Steyn: I will always try to perform well, yeah and i will always try to perform for my team.
Lal: Well great hearing that and good luck. So that was our presentation ceremony. We will meet tommorrow till then Bye Bye
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Match 7 || Supreme Titans vs The Cosmos || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND - Page 9 Empty Re: Match 7 || Supreme Titans vs The Cosmos || CRICKET WORLD TITANS GROUND

Post by Bat Cool Sat 09 Jul 2011, 7:59 pm

oh never mind lol:P i thought the match would start now Tongue out
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:05 pm

Lol Yasin lol! lol!
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:08 pm

I didn't scroll down to see the page number,oh well sometimes smart person (me) can get tricked too Happy Happy Happy
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:45 pm

Naqi... ÊISHAN was not present in playing eleven.. Happy Happy
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:47 pm

Oh Tongue out
lols did not see the match thats why such errors
but he was there as special guests and was the captain Tongue out
Anyways sorry for wrong presentation
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:48 pm

Baptu was a Captain
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:50 pm

Êishan was there as a coach
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 09 Jul 2011, 10:26 pm

does it matter viresh..Tongue out enjoy the win..Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 09 Jul 2011, 10:30 pm

M Enjoying dude..
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Sat 09 Jul 2011, 10:34 pm

ok buddy would like to take your interview in cricsim studio in next match..b present that time.Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 09 Jul 2011, 11:17 pm

Rishabh You Scored O. Not Being Offensive.
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Sun 10 Jul 2011, 2:20 pm

Please stop it now Fardin.Plz stop these childish fights
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9