Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS

+5
Viresh
Eishan
Naqi Gates
Fardin Kibria
sV
9 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS - Page 9 Empty MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS

Post by sV Sun 03 Jul 2011, 9:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS - Page 9 6aRnK

The Supreme Titans smashed the Champions in the opening match of CW Twenty20 Boom and now we are here at the EDEN GARDENS for the second match of the tournament which will be between The Warriors and The Cosmos. Both the teams are filled with loads of international stars.

Players to Watch-out for:

The Warriors -
Chris Gayle - Made 2 50+ scores in the 2 practice matches he played for his then team World Dominators.

Shane Warne - Picked up 8 wickets in a practice match. Phew !!!!! How many tomorrow ?

The Cosmos -
Shane Watson - The 1 Man army from Australia will be the 1 to look out for the Cosmos. With his slogging abilities + his economical bowling, he will be highly valuable for the Cosmos in tomorrows encounter.

Lasith Malinga - What to say about him? The Slinga Malinga has all in him to finish the match in his alloted 4 overs of bowling. Pace , accuracy and YORKERS !!!

PITCH CONDITIONS:
-------------
Pitch Speed(1-10): 7
Pitch Grip(1-10):5
Pitch Bounce(1-10): 8
Pitch Variation(1-10): 5
Pitch Deterioration(1-10): 2

So that looks like a Great Batting surface providing some assistance to the spinners. The wicket will remain the same throughout the match unlike today where the ball was keeping way too low and it was impossible to score runs in the later parts.

Guests
Special Guests:
Aamir Khan ( Indian Actor )
Priyanka Chopra ( Indian Actor )
Kapil Dev ( Indian Legend )
Editor Of Cricket World

Umpires:
1.Asad Rauf
2.Billy Bowden

Third Umpire:
Daryl Harper

Commentators:
1.Danny Morrison
2.Harsha Bhogle
3.Sanjay Manjekar
4.Michael Holding

BroadCasters:
1.Star Cricket
2.Nimbus Sports
3.Ten Cricket

Last edited by Cricky on Mon 04 Jul 2011, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS - Page 9 Empty Re: MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:16 pm

THKS ZAK....

I WISH UR TEAM ALL THE BEST FOR THE REMAININ OF THE MATCHES..Smile
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS - Page 9 Empty Re: MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS

Post by sV Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:16 pm

MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS - Page 9 EBGam

We are totally devastated ... Sad
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:35 pm

OMG dont worry SV u will win in more matches .....!anyways well played
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:21 pm

Post Match Presentation:
Danny Morrison: Well what a game today, total boomed game. Destruction by Cosmos.It was great to see the way Cosmos batted using full advantage of the batting track. First Of all introducing the guests.......... Now i will like to call Warriors Captain Rakesh Rao.

Danny: Rakesh hard luck you lost although you guyz seemed to be the favourite.
Rakesh: Yes the first match means alot, but yeah maybe luck did not supported us. But forgeting the past tommorrow will be a new day, new match and we will practice more.
Danny: Gayle, was something less in him, did ur score did not tickle the way it should have had.
Rakesh: Its not all about Gayle. Our team is not 1-man dependent team but everyone is expected to perform. And i think so everyone tried hard but again unlucky. And on this track the score should have had been around 170 but we got matches remaining.
Danny: Any changes for the next match u can be looking forward off with.
Rakesh: Yes one change, we will practice harder and play better.
Danny: Well thats a sportsman spirit. Good Job and good luck.

Danny: And now its the time of the man of the match. Their were many performances but Virender Sehwag's 60 has helped him earn a man of match award.
Danny: Great Job, Well as expected you will score, what was on ur mind while chasing.
Sehwag: Nothing much, Just thought to play the game i regularly did, to try to pick the gaps and score runs and i think so managed to do well.
Danny: What did your captain said to you, over that you will face Shoaib , Bond And Warne while batting.
Sehwag: He told us to concentrate, really helped me alot, always adviced me and i really enjoyed playing under his captaincy.
Danny: Can we expect Sehwag's domination continue.
Sehwag: Yeah i will try to never upset my fans, my teams and my captain. I will my best no matter how tough the task is.
Danny: Great stuff Viru, Keep ur performance to continue.

Danny: And now i will like to call the young, smiling winning captain of Cosmos. Viresh can we have some words with you.

Danny: So Viresh , first match as captain, Chris Gayle batting, were u feeling nervous.
Viresh: Yeah, but my coach backed me up really well, My team mates always supported my ideas and i think so team-work helped us to win.
Danny: What was on ur mind, Were u happy with the target
Viresh: Restricting a strong batting line-up on a batting track is a really tough task and our bowlers never allowed us to feel the heat.
Danny: Were you missing Vettori, Experiment with a team without lights of Vettori and they did it.
Viresh: Oh yeah once again i will thank the think party of my team which helped take a risk but that risk helped alot. Vettori will come back for sure but our bowlers were brilliant who never let us feel his absence
Danny: Our wishes are with you Vettori, Best of luck for future
So thats the end of presentation ceremony. We will be back tommorrow with our next match.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:49 pm

great post match summary naqi u can b a real commentator Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:51 pm

Smile
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:56 pm

Ya he is very very talented
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:57 pm

Thanks Cricky Smile
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Mon 04 Jul 2011, 10:16 pm

Hey cricky , still i didn't get the fm......
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Mon 04 Jul 2011, 10:17 pm

And by the way , y vbookie thread of 2nd match has been deleted?
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9