Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS

+5
Viresh
Eishan
Naqi Gates
Fardin Kibria
sV
9 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS - Page 8 Empty MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS

Post by sV Sun 03 Jul 2011, 9:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS - Page 8 6aRnK

The Supreme Titans smashed the Champions in the opening match of CW Twenty20 Boom and now we are here at the EDEN GARDENS for the second match of the tournament which will be between The Warriors and The Cosmos. Both the teams are filled with loads of international stars.

Players to Watch-out for:

The Warriors -
Chris Gayle - Made 2 50+ scores in the 2 practice matches he played for his then team World Dominators.

Shane Warne - Picked up 8 wickets in a practice match. Phew !!!!! How many tomorrow ?

The Cosmos -
Shane Watson - The 1 Man army from Australia will be the 1 to look out for the Cosmos. With his slogging abilities + his economical bowling, he will be highly valuable for the Cosmos in tomorrows encounter.

Lasith Malinga - What to say about him? The Slinga Malinga has all in him to finish the match in his alloted 4 overs of bowling. Pace , accuracy and YORKERS !!!

PITCH CONDITIONS:
-------------
Pitch Speed(1-10): 7
Pitch Grip(1-10):5
Pitch Bounce(1-10): 8
Pitch Variation(1-10): 5
Pitch Deterioration(1-10): 2

So that looks like a Great Batting surface providing some assistance to the spinners. The wicket will remain the same throughout the match unlike today where the ball was keeping way too low and it was impossible to score runs in the later parts.

Guests
Special Guests:
Aamir Khan ( Indian Actor )
Priyanka Chopra ( Indian Actor )
Kapil Dev ( Indian Legend )
Editor Of Cricket World

Umpires:
1.Asad Rauf
2.Billy Bowden

Third Umpire:
Daryl Harper

Commentators:
1.Danny Morrison
2.Harsha Bhogle
3.Sanjay Manjekar
4.Michael Holding

BroadCasters:
1.Star Cricket
2.Nimbus Sports
3.Ten Cricket

Last edited by Cricky on Mon 04 Jul 2011, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS - Page 8 Empty Re: MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS

Post by Eishan Mon 04 Jul 2011, 7:57 pm

post final scorecard plz
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS - Page 8 Empty Re: MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 04 Jul 2011, 7:57 pm

am goin mad frenzy on the ground...runnin like dada without a shirt Happy:D:D
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Mon 04 Jul 2011, 7:57 pm

Eishan Jain wrote:
sai jagan wrote:i cant see my right side screen BAPTU u posted Toooo long......heheh Tongue out Tongue out Tongue out
lolz n i was thinking its bug on my pc Tongue out

yeah dude..Baptu was Soo Excited with this COSMOS win...CONGRATS TO COSMOS
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 04 Jul 2011, 7:58 pm

sai eishan was the brain child behind the makin of the team....

all hats off to the entire team of cosmos
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 04 Jul 2011, 7:58 pm

sai no i didnt play..i was team coach today:)
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Naveen Mon 04 Jul 2011, 7:58 pm

STANDINGS TABLE updated..Cosmos in 2nd..They couldn't make up the runrate required Smile
Naveen
Naveen
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Mon 04 Jul 2011, 7:58 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:am goin mad frenzy on the ground...runnin like dada without a shirt Happy:D:D

lolz for one match u running without shirt then in final u won then how will u run Baptu..i think u din have words at that time to speak even............Happy Happy Tongue out
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 04 Jul 2011, 7:59 pm

man why shouldnt i be happy..

my first ever creation n it won a match on its maiden voyage...wat more i need on my final day...Happy:D:D
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Mon 04 Jul 2011, 7:59 pm

Wat a bowling by Uv... He took 4 wkts. Mind blowing bowling.. But At the end of the day v r the winner.... FOrce is with us
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 04 Jul 2011, 7:59 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:sai eishan was the brain child behind the makin of the team....

all hats off to the entire team of cosmos

no baptu dont take credit of urself n viresh i was just the front man..u were working behind the scenes..n today in match i was behind scene n u n viresh worked the way..Smile
so its cosmos motto TOGETHER WE STAND
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:01 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:01 pm

sai jagan wrote:
Eishan Jain wrote:
sai jagan wrote:i cant see my right side screen BAPTU u posted Toooo long......heheh Tongue out Tongue out Tongue out

thanks man Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:02 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:am goin mad frenzy on the ground...runnin like dada without a shirt Happy:D:D

baptu u deserve that wining lap..take viresh with u too i shall come with cosmos logo n banner Happy
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:02 pm

MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS - Page 8 KFswN

sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:02 pm

THATS WHOLE TEAM EFFORT BY COSMOS
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:02 pm

THIS IS FOR VIRESH ,EISHAN N SHEWAG Happy

MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS - Page 8 23-04010
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by rakeshrao Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:03 pm

SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
rakeshrao
rakeshrao
Level 7
Level 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:03 pm

cricky dont cry u played well too Smile
n baptu no not final day..not yet Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:04 pm

Eishan Jain wrote:
sai jagan wrote:
Eishan Jain wrote:

thanks man Smile

Welcome man
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:05 pm

WELL PLAYED WARRIORS N WELL PLAYED ZAK....HATS OF TO UR TEAM TOO..

A TOUGH GAME TILL THE END BUT THE BETTER PREVAILED...BUT WE LOOK FORWARD FOR ANOTHER TIGHT MATCH SOON...

MAY U CONITNUE UR BETTER PERFORMANCE N WIN UR NXT MATCH....

MAZALTOV
;)
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eishan Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:05 pm

bchattopadhyay wrote:THIS IS FOR VIRESH ,EISHAN N SHEWAG Happy

MATCH 2 ||The Warriors vs The Cosmos || EDEN GARDENS - Page 8 23-04010

Nice Pic baptu..thanks man Smile
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:05 pm

n even my SIgnature was of SEhwag scoring half Century soo its all combine now
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by bchattopadhyay Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:08 pm

WELL GUYS THIS IS IT....

THKS A LOT FOR CONDUCTIN CRIC SIM...

TIME FOR ME TO TAKE OFF

DASVIDANIYA MY FRIENDS
;) OR AS ONE SAY NASTROVIA TO U ;)
bchattopadhyay
bchattopadhyay
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:09 pm

ok Baptu bye
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Mon 04 Jul 2011, 8:09 pm

Well Done Cosmos

Baptu was awesome in team leadership so was Eishan who did a majestic JOB
And also Viresh - the young GUn of team was fantastic

Best of Luck for rest of tourney

See you again in the 2nd Leg
We will be better prepared that time ...

And my pitch assessment was wrong || IT turned out to be a paradise for spinners and graveyard for pacers

Some of Warriors players to face serious treatments now
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum