Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has introduction of T20 Cricket affected Test Cricket's presence ?

+16
ND
Rishabh
Kush
DKN
Bat Cool
Vighnesh
Viresh
Sriram
Deep Dey
Raminder
Anurag
Fahad
Parth
Arjun
Nick
Mad max
20 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Has introduction of  T20 Cricket affected Test Cricket's presence ? - Page 6 Empty Has introduction of T20 Cricket affected Test Cricket's presence ?

Post by Mad max Sat 19 May 2012, 12:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Guys Now Team Captains have to post wheather Their Team is For the Topic or Against the Topic

When all teams Captains are done with posting i shall Post "Start Debating"

then you guys can start debating...

I Apologize for being late ....

Thank You

For The Topic:-

The Roaring Warriors

The Hurricanes

The Silent Assasins

The Dynamos

Against The Topic:-

World Dominators

The Shadows

The Cosmos

The Gladiators

Note:-
Guys as per point made by Viresh Mathad,We decided to remove Fm prize for teams who win..because
Teams can easily gain Fm..

Last edited by Sj on Sun 20 May 2012, 11:50 am; edited 7 times in total
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Has introduction of  T20 Cricket affected Test Cricket's presence ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Has introduction of T20 Cricket affected Test Cricket's presence ?

Post by Deb Sun 27 May 2012, 4:14 pm

Hi guys,I Cricdude is here to say in favour of the topic that is Introduction of T20 cricket has affected test cricket's presence.So my point is see Test Cricket is obviously not an entertaining form of cricket and at the same time it goes on for five long days.This is the age of globalisation!People dont have time to travel via train so are using flights and all!Then how can we expect them to watch TC?T20 Cricket gives entertainment and at the same time saves time!So,T20 is bcuming more popular than TC!!
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Has introduction of  T20 Cricket affected Test Cricket's presence ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Has introduction of T20 Cricket affected Test Cricket's presence ?

Post by Ravi Sun 27 May 2012, 4:19 pm

NOT MUCH EFFECTIVE :O
Ravi
Ravi
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Sun 27 May 2012, 4:22 pm

Many of you might say that Test Cricket is the form of cricket which tests the true ability of a player's skills,abilities and temperament,even I agree with this fact.But I dont think Test Cricket can earn profits today.Gone are those days when people watched Test Cricket with excitement.That was a time when people didnt have anything else to do!!Test Cricket shouldnt be abolished but should be kept only for practise not for Public otherwise huge losses will occur to the respective Boards.
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Sun 27 May 2012, 4:26 pm

Lox Who WOn ?
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravi Sun 27 May 2012, 4:27 pm

MI wrote:Lox Who WOn ?

TEAM B
Ravi
Ravi
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Sun 27 May 2012, 4:31 pm

OH :O
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Sun 27 May 2012, 4:32 pm

COngo Anywayz
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6