Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MATCH 1 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || Shere Bangla International Stadium

+16
Kush
Ravi
Nick
Parth
Aqi
Sriram
Mad max
Viresh
rakeshrao
Deb
Rishabh
Eishan
Naqi Gates
Fardin Kibria
Naveen
sV
20 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

MATCH 1 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || Shere Bangla International Stadium - Page 5 Empty MATCH 1 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || Shere Bangla International Stadium

Post by sV Sat 02 Jul 2011, 8:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello to all Cricket World members,

So its finally time for our mega-event CricSim™ Twenty20 Booom !! to commence.

We went through a rigorous Player selection Process on 1st July and all teams now have a balanced and all-round team..

We all hope to see a cracker of an event and also hope that we don't have any troubles during our tournament...

All teams look quite great || But ultimately the Best of the Best will stand out to be the ultimate Champion after 23 days of RAW action .....

sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

MATCH 1 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || Shere Bangla International Stadium - Page 5 Empty Re: MATCH 1 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || Shere Bangla International Stadium

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:06 pm

YEP
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

MATCH 1 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || Shere Bangla International Stadium - Page 5 Empty Re: MATCH 1 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || Shere Bangla International Stadium

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:22 pm

Here Is The Post Match Presentation:

Gavaskar: Welcome To The Post Match Presentation in which Titans just knocked Champions a side. First off All i will like to introduce my guests............ Now I would like to call Andrew Strauss for a talk, the captain of Champions.
Gavaskar: Well Andrew, tried hard but bad luck
Strauss: Yeah , we tried our best to win this match, but i think so Titans really performed well in the match, and Tendulkar and Mahela got off to a good start too.
Gavaskar: Restricted Titans within 152. Happy with that
Strauss: I think so we bowled well, Kallis did a great job and according to the Titans Start i think so this was good total and fight back for us.
Gavaskar: What went wrong
Strauss: We were quite defensive with the bat, the way we should have slogged we didn't slog like that. We could have done better but maybe luck was not with us.
Gavaskar: Well Tried Andrew, better luck next time.

Gavaskar: And Now i will like to call The Titans Captain and the man of the match Sachin Tendulkar, Sachin will recieve a cash prize of 5 Lakhs.
Gavaskar: Sachin A perfect start for you. With a new team but same old settled performance.
Sachin: I think so it did not take much time for the players to settle with each other. Everyone contributed in this win, hats off to our bowlers who did a great job. Yes this was the start we were looking for and we got it.
Gavaskar: Were you happy with your total
Sachin: Well I think we were slightly short of our target, maybe 10-15 runs short but in the end it did not matter, our bowlers did our job.
Gavaskar: Opening Pair Mahela , how was it batting with him.
Sachin: Mahela is an experienced player and whenever he plays he plays for the team, he supported me well, whenever i played a wrong shot he backed me over and helped me. His contributions are always welcome for our team.
Gavaskar : So Sachin bad shots does not suit you. Good Job and keep your hard work up.

Gavaskar: So that was our Presentation Ceremony, Thankyou our guests and thank you Bangladesh and the crowd.

Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:31 pm

The interviews are Awesome ....

And Hope Sachin likes his new team ... Smile
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm

How do u make them?
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 03 Jul 2011, 10:34 pm

Sachin would love his new team
the perfect thing for him
Tait There
Mahela there Tongue out
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Mon 04 Jul 2011, 1:42 pm

Hoping we willl alsoo win in our match ........
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 26 May 2012, 2:45 am

First CS official match :O
Wow i found it cheers
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sriram Sat 26 May 2012, 2:46 am

Awesome Smile
Sriram
Sriram
Level 18
Level 18

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 26 May 2012, 2:51 am

Šv wrote:MATCH 1 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || Shere Bangla International Stadium - Page 5 Werwt

good total
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sat 26 May 2012, 2:51 am

Šv wrote:MATCH 1 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || Shere Bangla International Stadium - Page 5 SMzfI

WOW
Tait was the rock star
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 26 May 2012, 3:06 am

One person I hate giving away is Blignaut
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sat 26 May 2012, 6:43 am

Thread Made on July 02 Happy
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 26 May 2012, 7:06 am

Šv wrote:First CS official match MATCH 1 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || Shere Bangla International Stadium - Page 5 2182320263
Wow i found it cheers

I see this thread everyday
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sat 26 May 2012, 7:07 am

Not everyday Tongue out

Maybe in a week or two or more
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Sat 26 May 2012, 11:50 am

hmm
OLD memories
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sat 26 May 2012, 12:11 pm

So old..Time wnt wait for anybody Smile
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravi Sat 26 May 2012, 12:13 pm

I WILL TRY TO MAKE 60 SKILLS TILL THEN Smile
Ravi
Ravi
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sat 26 May 2012, 12:15 pm

37 days to go \m/
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravi Sat 26 May 2012, 12:17 pm

Viresh wrote:37 days to go \m/

:O
THEN IT WILL BE 70 Tongue out
Ravi
Ravi
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kush Sat 26 May 2012, 12:17 pm

historic match Happy
Kush
Kush
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sat 26 May 2012, 1:49 pm

Admin is only doing otdg, then what to do????? Tongue out Tongue out
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kush Sat 26 May 2012, 3:40 pm

when i did it,you guys cald me idiot and now sV is doing it Suspect
Kush
Kush
Level 20
Level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Sat 26 May 2012, 4:01 pm

Old Thread :O
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sun 01 Jul 2012, 1:17 pm

2 daYS to go for the first anniversary of CS MATCH 1 || Supreme Titans vs The Champions || Shere Bangla International Stadium - Page 5 4023198
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sun 01 Jul 2012, 1:19 pm

Dont dig old threads. :O
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next