Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I quit and I am Back Threads Merged

+42
Nick
Sri Ganesh SG
Fahad
Mad max
Andrin Issac
Arjun
Raminder
Sarthak Mondal
Gursheen
Deb
dhananjaipai
MI
Parth
Aqi
Rishabh
Viresh
sV
Haseeh
Ravi
DKN
Bat Cool
bchattopadhyay
Deep Dey
Sanjay
Eishan
Saad
Fardin Kibria
ND
Gauri Menon M
Sriram
Apurba_48
yash kashikar
Legend Killer Harshit
Kush
Zayen
Al-amin
zaki
wsarkar1
Akshay RKstar
Naqi Gates
MrImman07
Johny S Raj
46 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 Empty I quit and I am Back Threads Merged

Post by Deb Thu 12 May 2011, 5:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

hi guys,i am back.I think everyone knows who am i,but still i am telling u my full name-Debroop Roy the admin of the site whose account was hacked by someone.So guys,i am ready to rock again and this time more than i did the last time!
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 Empty Re: I quit and I am Back Threads Merged

Post by Zayen Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:48 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:
Anurag wrote:
Rish wrote:
Thnx to Sai and Yasin who told me that I must come back.

Now Main things :-

1) I dont want to be Mod now. I dont think I deserve that post after my behaviour + I dont think that I have not done anything perfect for the site as of now + I dont want to do anything for anyone now. I will come online, increase my posts and enjoy watching some matches of CWSim and will talk to my friends who are good to me and atleast they dont highlight my weaknesses publicly. (Deleting your posts doesnt mean that your mistake is also removed)

2) I am no more a part of Thunder Strikers and therefore it will be disbanded from CWSim. Acccording to sources, I along with Ravi will be auctioned but I will not play for SHADOWS AND HURRICANES. If they will buy me then I will not come online until FTP v4 is over while Debroop not interested in coming onlinw.

3) There is a possibility that all Int. Players of Thunder Strikers will be auctioned as well so that all players are divided properly.

4) I will be less active now + no competitions from my side now. Will play only and only CWsim.

If there will be any more announcements, then I will mention here soon.
Thanks and Sorry again!

PS : If any1 finds some grammatical errors then edit it for me because I am really poor in this. Smile

Acccording to sources, I along with Ravi will be auctioned but I will not play for SHADOWS AND HURRICANES.

WOW what a shocker I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 2240144544

where is it written anurag???

i cannot find

2) Acccording to sources, I along with Ravi will be auctioned but I will
not play for SHADOWS AND HURRICANES. If they will buy me then I will not
come online until FTP v4 is over while Debroop not interested in coming
onlinw.
Zayen
Zayen
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 Empty Re: I quit and I am Back Threads Merged

Post by Anurag Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:49 pm

Throw Me Out wrote:
Anurag wrote:
Rish wrote:

1) I dont want to be Mod now. I dont think I deserve that post after my behaviour + I dont think that I have not done anything perfect for the site as of now + I dont want to do anything for anyone now. I will come online, increase my posts and enjoy watching some matches of CWSim and will talk to my friends who are good to me and atleast they dont highlight my weaknesses publicly. (Deleting your posts doesnt mean that your mistake is also removed)

2) I am no more a part of Thunder Strikers and therefore it will be disbanded from CWSim. Acccording to sources, I along with Ravi will be auctioned but I will not play for SHADOWS AND HURRICANES. If they will buy me then I will not come online until FTP v4 is over while Debroop not interested in coming onlinw.

3) There is a possibility that all Int. Players of Thunder Strikers will be auctioned as well so that all players are divided properly.

4) I will be less active now + no competitions from my side now. Will play only and only CWsim.

Thanks and Sorry again!

PS : If any1 finds some grammatical errors then edit it for me because I am really poor in this. Smile

Acccording to sources, I along with Ravi will be auctioned but I will not play for SHADOWS AND HURRICANES.

WOW what a shocker :bitch:

i cannot find

2nd point dekho Det
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:49 pm

Even I am back! Hello Guys! No more sV problems hopefully cause I don't seem him online I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 2240144544
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:52 pm

Fardin wrote:Even I am back! Hello Guys! No more sV problems hopefully cause I don't seem him online I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 2240144544

He has gone for dinner Troll
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:53 pm

Fardin wrote:Even I am back! Hello Guys! No more sV problems hopefully cause I don't seem him online I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 2240144544

Hello Fardin I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 2937254162

ANyways BRB
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:54 pm

Šv wrote:

Hello Fardin I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 2937254162

ANyways BRB

Welcome Back Mr. Trollborty I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 2240144544
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:54 pm

Anurag wrote:
Throw Me Out wrote:
Anurag wrote:
Rish wrote:

Thanks and Sorry again!

WOW what a shocker :bitch:

i cannot find

2nd point dekho Det

isliye bola tha rish k birthday ke samay
meri taraf se rish gaaliyan de dena ,but you said the otherwise
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:55 pm

Top poster of the week with 984 posts Boss
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:56 pm

Post last time updated Emo (I guess)
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:57 pm

Anurag wrote:Top poster of the week with 984 posts I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 4023198

773 posts in 1 week for me. I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 87380632
Will overtake you next time I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 4023198
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:57 pm

Look at the amount of drama
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:58 pm

am back after some motivation by Sourav.
Thanx a lot aur menne woh saari lines save karli hai ki jab mujhe kissi ko motivate karna hoga toh I will use dat lines.

aRE YOU JOKING ?????????????????????

IF ITS TRUE, I WANNA QUIT CW SOON
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:59 pm

Rish wrote:
@Deep delete this thread after 1-2 months :bitch:

I am back after some motivation by Sourav.
Thanx a lot aur menne woh saari lines save karli hai ki jab mujhe kissi ko motivate karna hoga toh I will use dat lines. Tongue out

Secondly, sorry to all members after behaving immaturely and big especially to Cosmos that I am not leaving Thunder Strikers and instead I have decided to work hard and win the T20 Boom and Defend CWC successfully so watch out for us. Even Debroop will come online but to watch the match and avoid warnings.

Third thing ie. I will try my best to get some new members here but its tough but then also I will try kyunki himmat karne waalo ki kabhi haar nhi hoti.
I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 1160619682

4th thing, I will host the GRAND FINALE OF IPL on 8th of October along with Award Distribution Ceremony and you will get Nominees for every award soon which means Vignesh has to host 1 more match of IPL ie. Qualifier - 2.

5th thing, I will try my best to control my emotions and will try my best to never hurt some one and will try my best to be active here because in this forum, I have some friends who are far better than the friends which I have in reality so I feel so comfortable here (if situation is fine here). So if my mind stop working yet again, then remind me this thread.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Thunder Strikers all set kaan phaadne ke liye :bitch:

Rishabh Tandon
CW Forums Mod.

@NIKHIL

SEE I SAID IT EXCEPT FOR BAPTU I DONT TRUST THE WORDS OF DEB AND RISH Boss Boss Boss
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:59 pm

Rish wrote:
@Deep delete this thread after 1-2 months :bitch:

Thanx a lot aur menne woh saari lines save karli hai ki jab mujhe kissi ko motivate karna hoga toh I will use dat lines. Tongue out

Secondly, sorry to all members after behaving immaturely and big especially to Cosmos that I am not leaving Thunder Strikers and instead I have decided to work hard and win the T20 Boom and Defend CWC successfully so watch out for us. Even Debroop will come online but to watch the match and avoid warnings.

Third thing ie. I will try my best to get some new members here but its tough but then also I will try kyunki himmat karne waalo ki kabhi haar nhi hoti.
I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 1160619682

4th thing, I will host the GRAND FINALE OF IPL on 8th of October along with Award Distribution Ceremony and you will get Nominees for every award soon which means Vignesh has to host 1 more match of IPL ie. Qualifier - 2.

5th thing, I will try my best to control my emotions and will try my best to never hurt some one and will try my best to be active here because in this forum, I have some friends who are far better than the friends which I have in reality so I feel so comfortable here (if situation is fine here). So if my mind stop working yet again, then remind me this thread.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Thunder Strikers all set kaan phaadne ke liye :bitch:

Rishabh Tandon
CW Forums Mod.

WAY WAY WAY BETTER Tongue out

AND WELCOME BACK 8)
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Mon 05 Nov 2012, 12:01 am

I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 Electronic+media+and+TV+channels+gave+space+to+Nirmal+Baba+while+print+wrote+against+him

@sv

tum kabse nirmal baba ban gaye
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Mon 05 Nov 2012, 12:01 am

Throw Me Out wrote:
am back after some motivation by Sourav.
Thanx a lot aur menne woh saari lines save karli hai ki jab mujhe kissi ko motivate karna hoga toh I will use dat lines.

aRE YOU JOKING ?????????????????????

IF ITS TRUE, I WANNA QUIT CW SOON

Ab soch bolne ki himaat nhi warna u will quit CW I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 2240144544
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 05 Nov 2012, 12:01 am

Rish wrote:

I don't wanna live in this world anymore I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 2240144544
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Mon 05 Nov 2012, 12:03 am

Great now, Rish's problem solved, EJ's problem solved, Deb will come online atleast.

THings getting better and better Smile
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Mon 05 Nov 2012, 12:03 am

what if i create a new problem Troll

@deep see fb
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 05 Nov 2012, 12:05 am

Lets create another problem I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 2240144544
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Mon 05 Nov 2012, 12:06 am

AWESOME Happy WElcome back LOl Tongue out
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Mon 05 Nov 2012, 12:07 am

Anurag wrote:Great now, Rish's problem solved, EJ's problem solved, Deb will come online atleast.

Things aur kharab ho sakti thi.
I wanted to delete the fixtures of t20 boom before leaving this site but apne emotions ko control kar liya tha. Tongue out
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 05 Nov 2012, 12:08 am

Rish wrote:
Anurag wrote:Great now, Rish's problem solved, EJ's problem solved, Deb will come online atleast.

I wanted to delete the fixtures of t20 boom before leaving this site but apne emotions ko control kar liya tha. Tongue out

But I have saved the whole T20 Boom fixtures on my pc Smile
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Mon 05 Nov 2012, 12:10 am

Fardin wrote:
Rish wrote:

Ohh!! I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 87380632
Then its fine. I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 2240144544
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fardin Kibria Mon 05 Nov 2012, 12:11 am

Rish wrote:
Fardin wrote:
Rish wrote:

Ohh!! I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 87380632
Then its fine. I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 2240144544

Hhaahah mission failed I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 38 87380632
Fardin Kibria
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next