Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I quit and I am Back Threads Merged

+42
Nick
Sri Ganesh SG
Fahad
Mad max
Andrin Issac
Arjun
Raminder
Sarthak Mondal
Gursheen
Deb
dhananjaipai
MI
Parth
Aqi
Rishabh
Viresh
sV
Haseeh
Ravi
DKN
Bat Cool
bchattopadhyay
Deep Dey
Sanjay
Eishan
Saad
Fardin Kibria
ND
Gauri Menon M
Sriram
Apurba_48
yash kashikar
Legend Killer Harshit
Kush
Zayen
Al-amin
zaki
wsarkar1
Akshay RKstar
Naqi Gates
MrImman07
Johny S Raj
46 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 37 Empty I quit and I am Back Threads Merged

Post by Deb Thu 12 May 2011, 5:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

hi guys,i am back.I think everyone knows who am i,but still i am telling u my full name-Debroop Roy the admin of the site whose account was hacked by someone.So guys,i am ready to rock again and this time more than i did the last time!
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 37 Empty Re: I quit and I am Back Threads Merged

Post by Anurag Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:34 pm

Sri GaneshB wrote:Rish Didnt left Coz of Aqi :fail:

Yes he did leave because he didnt get him :bitch:
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 37 Empty Re: I quit and I am Back Threads Merged

Post by Nick Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:34 pm

WHO REMOVD RISH FRM MOD POSTITN? :O
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:35 pm

NICK wrote:WHO REMOVD RISH FRM MOD POSTITN? :O
He removed himself :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:39 pm

Ts Will Be removed then :/
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Vighnesh Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:40 pm

4 days to sort out the mess
Vighnesh
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:52 pm

ye kya hai yaat
sab log leaving leaving
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:56 pm

What in the world is this ? :x :shock:
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Sun 04 Nov 2012, 10:08 pm

21ST DECEMBER IS T FAR AWAY
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saad Sun 04 Nov 2012, 10:12 pm

U DONT GO
JOIN WITH ANY OTHER TEAM
Saad
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by DKN Sun 04 Nov 2012, 10:21 pm

Who all r left !!
DKN
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sun 04 Nov 2012, 10:23 pm

DKN wrote:Who all r left !!

baptu

debroop

rish
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 04 Nov 2012, 10:23 pm

But he has a point guys ... he is right Sad
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sun 04 Nov 2012, 10:31 pm

DKN wrote:
Throw Me Out wrote:
DKN wrote:Who all r left !!

baptu

debroop

rish
reasons???

CONTROVERSIAL REASONS

AND IF YOU WANNA KNOW , CHECK THE GROUP OF F PLAYER AUCTION
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sun 04 Nov 2012, 10:46 pm

i think CW = Cricsim ( or CWsim ) I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 37 3381238357
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:12 pm

Rish wrote:
Thnx to Sai and Yasin who told me that I must come back.

Now Main things :-

1) I dont want to be Mod now. I dont think I deserve that post after my behaviour + I dont think that I have not done anything perfect for the site as of now + I dont want to do anything for anyone now. I will come online, increase my posts and enjoy watching some matches of CWSim and will talk to my friends who are good to me and atleast they dont highlight my weaknesses publicly. (Deleting your posts doesnt mean that your mistake is also removed)

2) I am no more a part of Thunder Strikers and therefore it will be disbanded from CWSim. Acccording to sources, I along with Ravi will be auctioned but I will not play for SHADOWS AND HURRICANES. If they will buy me then I will not come online until FTP v4 is over while Debroop not interested in coming onlinw.

3) There is a possibility that all Int. Players of Thunder Strikers will be auctioned as well so that all players are divided properly.

4) I will be less active now + no competitions from my side now. Will play only and only CWsim.

If there will be any more announcements, then I will mention here soon.
Thanks and Sorry again!

PS : If any1 finds some grammatical errors then edit it for me because I am really poor in this. Smile

subhan allah

excellent news Boss Boss Boss Boss

viresh and rish ka combination
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:13 pm

Rish wrote:

1) I dont want to be Mod now. I dont think I deserve that post after my behaviour + I dont think that I have not done anything perfect for the site as of now + I dont want to do anything for anyone now. I will come online, increase my posts and enjoy watching some matches of CWSim and will talk to my friends who are good to me and atleast they dont highlight my weaknesses publicly. (Deleting your posts doesnt mean that your mistake is also removed)

2) I am no more a part of Thunder Strikers and therefore it will be disbanded from CWSim. Acccording to sources, I along with Ravi will be auctioned but I will not play for SHADOWS AND HURRICANES. If they will buy me then I will not come online until FTP v4 is over while Debroop not interested in coming onlinw.

3) There is a possibility that all Int. Players of Thunder Strikers will be auctioned as well so that all players are divided properly.

4) I will be less active now + no competitions from my side now. Will play only and only CWsim.

Thanks and Sorry again!

PS : If any1 finds some grammatical errors then edit it for me because I am really poor in this. Smile

will try to buy trott back

also try to take amla
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:18 pm

Edited yet again.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:20 pm

Rish Smile gud decisn...sad that 1 of the oldst team is disbande soon.
Nick
Nick
Level 33
Level 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayen Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:22 pm

Oh so only sai and yasin, ok Smile
Zayen
Zayen
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayen Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:23 pm

Willl buy Rish Smile
Zayen
Zayen
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:33 pm

Smile see every1 this isnt related to me i am not in the scene anywhere i wanted a fresh start thts why i said rish i might play for TS But all the 7 others teams asked me to join there teams but i said no to every1 as i earlier said earlier RW forever but the mother nature doesnt want me to play for RW and im ok with it

Rish plz dont quit coz of me

and im not related behind the quitting scene of Rish
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viresh Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:38 pm

^ i never asked u I quit and I am Back Threads Merged - Page 37 431541920 , and he said "He will not quit" Smile
Viresh
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Anurag Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:39 pm

Rish wrote:

Thanks and Sorry again!

Acccording to sources, I along with Ravi will be auctioned but I will not play for SHADOWS AND HURRICANES.

WOW what a shocker :bitch:
Anurag
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishaq Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:42 pm

Sad News :/ But Yeah Atleast You are back Happy Smile
Ishaq
Ishaq
Level 23
Level 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Deep Dey Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:46 pm

Anurag wrote:
Rish wrote:

Thanks and Sorry again!

Acccording to sources, I along with Ravi will be auctioned but I will not play for SHADOWS AND HURRICANES.

WOW what a shocker :bitch:

where is it written anurag???

i cannot find
Deep Dey
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next