Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi

+7
Naveen
Fardin Kibria
naqviraza
Chris Nash
sV
Deb
Naqi Gates
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

R My Blogs Good

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi I_vote_lcap70%Blogs By Naqi Kazmi I_vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]
Blogs By Naqi Kazmi I_vote_lcap0%Blogs By Naqi Kazmi I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Blogs By Naqi Kazmi I_vote_lcap30%Blogs By Naqi Kazmi I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty Blogs By Naqi Kazmi

Post by Naqi Gates Wed 01 Jun 2011, 12:43 pm

.Blogs By Naqi Kazmi 2Q==
[b]Guyz I M gonna start my creative Blogs once again, which wont be copied but written by me. It will contain latest cricket Blogs and fun for u to read

Last edited by naqikazmi on Sun 12 Jun 2011, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty All Eyes On PCB and Afridi

Post by Naqi Gates Wed 01 Jun 2011, 12:52 pm

All Eyes On PCB and Afridi

Well few days ago Pakistan captain Shahid Afridi retired from International Cricket. He said he retired due to PCB behind him. He said that some PCB members planned and forced me to retire.Well some people think that he retired due to Ijaz Butt as Ijaz Butt said that I m happy with his decision, but i dont mind him retiring or not coz i m not in this case. PCB has said that he was not following the Code Of Conduct and have suspended Afridi's contract. Some experts said that he just gets serious to early and some said that he had to do it coz of no support. Its a big puzzle going on but its sure that Afridi is disappointed Sad confused

Afridi is Pakistan captain, Afridi has retired
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty Ireland Fights But Pakistan Wins

Post by Naqi Gates Wed 01 Jun 2011, 1:11 pm

Ireland Fights But Pakistan Wins

Pakistan in a tour of Ireland seemed to be in trouble a bit. A century from Paul Stirring made Ireland fly but by a late come by Pakistan Ireland were forced a total of 238, for wat was looking to be 270+. Early loss and Pressure on Pakistan was there but putting in his talent Umar Akmal and Younis putting his Experience helped Pakisan to seek a victory over Irish.

Summary:

Ireland ----- 238/8
50 Overs -----(4.76 Rpo)
P.Stirling----- 109 ( 107 ) ===== S.Ajmal 4-33
G.Wilson----- 33 ( 32 ) ===== Junaid Khan 2-53

Pakistan----- 242/5
48.4 Overs----- (4.97 Rpo)
Younis Khan ----- 64 ( 74 ) ===== B.Rankin 1-29
Umar Akmal ----- 60 ( 48 ) ===== KO Brein 1-33

Toss: Ireland, who chose to bat
Series :Pakistan lead 1-0, Pakistan won the 2-match series 2-0
ODI debut : Azhar Ali (Pakistan)
Player of the match :PR Stirling (Ireland)
Umpires: IJ Gould (England) and M Hawthorne

Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty Re: Blogs By Naqi Kazmi

Post by Deb Wed 01 Jun 2011, 1:26 pm

cool,dont post here,post these in different topics in India vs West Indies forum and Sri Lanka vs England forum
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty England Stunns Confident Lankans

Post by Naqi Gates Wed 01 Jun 2011, 1:28 pm

England Stunns Confident Lankans

1st Test Match between an English side and a confident Lankan side took place in which Sri Lanka batted first in a match in which there was alot of rain delaying the match continuosly. 1st Innings and Sri Lanka scored 400 runs. In a reply England declared their innings on 496 thanks to double century for Trott. England had less than 50 overs and they had to get the Lankans Lions out before 96 runs and they did it in no time.

Summary:
Sri Lanka 1st Inns---- 400/10
PW Jayawadrene ------ 112 ===== J.Anderson 3-66
NT Paranavitana ------ 66 ===== G.Swann 3-78

England 1st Inns ----- 496/5 ( Dec )
IJ Trott ----- 203 ===== T.Dilshan 1-60
A.Cook ------ 133 ===== A.Mendis 1-66

Sri Lanka 2nd Inns ------ 82/10
T.Perera ------ 20 ====== G.Swann 4-16
MD Jayawadrene ----- 15 ====== C.Tremlett 4-40

England won by an innings and 14 runs
Toss :Sri Lanka, who chose to bat
Series :England led the 3-match series 1-0
Test debut : NLTC Perera (Sri Lanka)
Player of the match : PW Jayawadrene, IJL Trott (England)
Umpires : Aleem Dar (Pakistan) and BR Doctrove (West Indies)
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Wed 01 Jun 2011, 1:36 pm

Dr.... wrote:cool,dont post here,post these in different topics in India vs West Indies forum and Sri Lanka vs England forum

Well I loved to gather all he info and Blogs in 1 forum. It becomes frustating by again and again making new threads, finiding threads for different series.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty Its All About Focus: David Lloyd

Post by Naqi Gates Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:56 pm

Its All About Focus: David Lloyd

Former English Player David Lloyd said that Test and Odi Cricket are two different kinds of cricket. In Odi cricket U only need to focus for 50 Overs an innings and in total of 100 Overs and try to show ur best but In Test Cricket you have to focus for 5 days. The more you remain focused the better you play in Test Cricket. It is not neccesary that an Odi champ is a Test Champ or Test Champ is an Odi Champ. And he also said that England may not be a good Odi side but they prooved themselves as atleast a good Test side and they showed they can make Test Cricket special just like they did against Sri Lanka in first Test.

Test And Odi Teams are same, Test team is different from ODI team.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Fri 03 Jun 2011, 12:09 am

Want me to make a separate forum for for you ?
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Fri 03 Jun 2011, 12:16 am

By the way,
your work is great

Will publish it on the home page of our website ... Smile
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naqi Gates Fri 03 Jun 2011, 3:28 pm

Sourav wrote:Want me to make a separate forum for for you ?

As you wish and thanks
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty Not To Relax : Says Raina

Post by Naqi Gates Fri 03 Jun 2011, 3:41 pm

Not To Relax : Says Raina
Raina, The player of IPL champions said that as a captain his role has changed. He knows that he has a role to play as a captain and he said that West Indies are to so easy to beat. We wont take them lightly. He said that he is happy of his young squad. He said that the true World Cup heros, Dhoni,Tendulkar and Zaheer deserved a rest but I m happy that Zaheer and Dhoni will return to Indian Cricket in Test Series. He is disappointed by Yuvi's and Sehwag's injury and still without them our squad seems to be strong and talented for sure.

Dhoni will be captain for ODI's, Raina will be captain for ODI's
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty Letter Send For Afridi's Clearence

Post by Naqi Gates Fri 03 Jun 2011, 8:03 pm

Letter Send For Afridi's Clearence
Few Days ago PCB did not allow Afridi to go play in English County so Mandviwalla and Zafar Associates on behalf of Afridi have sent a letter on behalf of Shahid Afridi requesting the PCB to allow him Play in English County. In the letter they mentioned the things which Shahid Afridi did for Pakistan and how did he Help Pakistan Cricket. PCB spokesman Nadeem Sarwar says that the letter has been recieved and it will be forwarded to PCB discipline committee and will reply soon. Also there will be a meeting on 8 June or so on this topic.

Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty Relieved By No Gayle Raina,Sammy Confident

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 04 Jun 2011, 11:35 am

[u]Relieved By No Gayle Raina, Sammy Confident[/u
In an Interview of New and Young Indian Captain Raina , a reporter asked if he was relieved or dissapointed without Gayle so Raina replied that to be honest I am a bi Relieved. But he said that still the West Indies wont be that easy task because of the young and experienced talent they got. Darren Sammy said that although we are having less experience but still I am happy with my sides performance. He said that West Indies won a Test Match after 17 Test Matches against Pakistan, we won twenty20 and drew Test Series against a very strong team and the team has been performing at its best. Hope so we play well against India.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty U.Akmal Eager To Bat At 4

Post by Naqi Gates Sat 04 Jun 2011, 4:14 pm

U.Akmal Eager To Bat At 4
The young and exciting Umar Akmal requests PCB that he wants to bat at no.4. He previously in Test Cricket And Odi Cricket has been batting at No.6. In An Interview he said that he enjoys cricket and loves playing for Pakistan. He now understands what his responsibilities are and now he is more responsible. He also said that I feel I can play better at position No.4 and is proud to represent Pakistan. He wants to get better and better and In Test Cricket he wants to perform his best as he said that Test Cricket is the arena in which I can develop and improve my skills.

Umar Akmal wants to Bat At No.4, Umar Akmal wants to Bat At no.6
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty India Take Control In West Indies

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 05 Jun 2011, 11:00 am

India Take Control In West Indies
First Twenty 20 On 4th June 2011 The Young Indian squad was up against the Confident West Indies. Batting first India were going with a slow run rate and thanks to Sammy's four wickets they were underpressure before Badrinath rebuilded with Rohit Sharma. India managed 50+ runs in last 5 overs to reach a fine total of 159-6 thanks to late min cameo's By Yusuf and H.Singh. In a reply West Indies started slowly and lost two early wickets. Since the start West Indies were unable to accelerate and the required run rate increased. When they started to start hitting the ball hard they lost 3 wickets in no time. Thanks to Barnwell's and Hyatt's Late aggression which helped West Indies loose by a less margin , By a margin of 16 runs.

Summary
India---- 159/6 (7.95 rpo)
S.Badrinath------ 43 ( 37 ) ====== Sammy 4-16
P.Patel ------- 26 ( 20 ) ====== c.Barnewell 1-24

West Indies------ 143/5 (7.15 rpo)
D.Bravo------- 41 ( 41 ) ======= H.Singh 2-25
Barnwell------ 34 ( 16 ) ======= P.Kumar 1-27

India won by 16 runs

Toss: West Indies, who chose to field
Series: India won the one-off match
T20I debuts: S Badrinath, S Dhawan and PA Patel (India)
Player of the match: S Badrinath (India)
Umpires: NA Malcolm and PJ Nero

Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty Alan Donald Withdraws

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 05 Jun 2011, 11:27 am

Alan Donald Withdraws
New Zealand bowling coach and former South African legend Alan Donald was contracted from January till the end of the world cup 2011. Well he did a good job but when he was for contract renewal he declined. He withdrew as a New Zealand bowling coach and said that he wants to coach South African side.Justin Vaughan said that the New Zealand managment tried their best to convince him to stay but certainly he seems like if he would be happy with the South African side.

Alan Donald is New Zealand Bowling Coach, Alan Donald is No More New Zealand Bowling Coach.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty So Finally Approved Shillingford

Post by Naqi Gates Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:05 pm

So Finally Aprooved Shillingford
Shillingford a West Indies young spinner was not allowed to play cricket because of his illegal bowling action but now the ICC has approved it and sent a notification to Shillingford an WICB. The spinner has been working on his action since a past few months and finally it has been approved. He says that he is very happy and is thankfull for the support he got by WICB. he wants to play for West Indies and make his country feel proud of him.

Shillingford Bowling Action Is Illegal, Shillinford's bowling action is legal.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty Afridi's Legal Counsel Speaks

Post by Naqi Gates Mon 06 Jun 2011, 4:04 pm

Afridi Legal Counsel Speaks
Shahid Afridi's legal counsel has said that the way PCB behaved with Afridi was very disappointing and irritating for us. And he said that he should get much time to speak and proove Afridi as availible for Pakistan.The latest in a brief flurry of legal communication between Mandviwalla & Zafar Associates and the Pakistan board has upped the stakes of an individual player-board dispute, swiftly becoming the most significant of recent years.

Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty No Smith Before Due To An Emotional Stress

Post by Naqi Gates Mon 06 Jun 2011, 4:11 pm

No Smith Before Due To An Emotional Stress
The South African captain apologises to his fans for not being in action For South Africa after the World Cup. He said that due to the emotional stress I did not come. i was really feeling very emotional and dissapointed and never thought of such bad nights coming after the defeat in quarter finals. i had to go to Ireland and London for some work then also had to play for Pune Warriors so I felt better with these activities but I faced an emotional stress for much time.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty India Win But West Indies Still In Search Of A Win

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 07 Jun 2011, 3:02 pm

India Win But West Indies Still in Search of A Win
In the first ODI b/w India and West Indies, India eased up to a 4 wickets win. West Indies batting first only manage 214-9 on the board due to some slow run rate of their batsmen and loosing wickets once again when they started to smash the ball. India face early problems with 3 wickets around 60 runs but Dhawan's half century and Rohit Sharma's 60+ knock helped India to win by four wickets.
Summary
West Indies------- 214-9 ( 4.18 rpo )
R.Sarwan-------- 56 ( 94 )====== H.Singh 3-32
M.Samuels------- 55 ( 75 )====== S.Raina 2-23

India-------- 217-6 ( 4.84 rpo)
R.Sharma-------- 68 ( 75 )====== A.Martin 2-58
S.Dhawan--------- 51 ( 105 )====== R.Rampaul 2-59

India won by 4 wickets (with 31 balls remaining)
Toss: West Indies, who chose to bat
Series: 5 Match Series Yet To Start , India led the 5-match series 1-0
Player of the match: RG Sharma (India)
Umpires: IJ Gould (England) and PJ Nero
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty Faith In De Villiers

Post by Naqi Gates Tue 07 Jun 2011, 7:32 pm

Faith In De Villiers
After Greame Smith going down as captain CSA had enough faith in De Villiers to make him the new captain for T20 and ODI's. Gary Kirsten says that alot is expected from De Villiers as De Villiers said that he is really excited to work for his team as a captain. Surely it will be tough but I am ready for it and I am also ready to learn more. He also signified the importance of seniors and the coaching staff in South African cricket future.

Greame Smith ODI and T20 Captain, De Villiers ODI and T20 captain
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty Sri Lanka Manage To Draw

Post by Naqi Gates Wed 08 Jun 2011, 12:57 pm

Sri Lanka Manage To Draw
The strong looking Lankan Lions manage a draw against England. Batting First England lost 3 wickets for only a score of 22. Though Cook and bell rebuilded but unluckily Cook got out for 96. What if no Cook century , Prior got his century and some big contribution from the tail helped England reach 486. In reply Sri Lanka gave a massive first wicket partnership of 207 runs. Then the seniors contributed but the best thing was the captain Dilshan led his team. Due to alot of rain between Sri Lankan innings , maybe Dilshan felt a bit nervous of reaching his 200 and got out for 193. Sri Lanka sill were 7 runs short managing 479 on the board. English second innings started with a wicket second ball but this time Cook managed his century. England declared their innings for 335 runs setting Sri Lanka a target of 343 runs in around 60 overs.But this time the Lankans did not get out withing 60 overs as they scored 127/3 to draw the match.

Last edited by naqikazmi on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty Summary of 2nd Test Eng Vs Sri Lanka

Post by Naqi Gates Wed 08 Jun 2011, 1:19 pm

Summary:
England 1st Inns ------ 486/10
M.Prior------ 129======= Welegadra 4-122
A.Cook------ 96======= Lakmal 3-126

Sri Lanka 1st Inns ------ 479/10
T.Dilshan------- 193======= Finn 3-108
Paranavitana----- 49======= Swann 3-101

England 2nd Inns ------- 335/7 Dec
A.cook ------ 106====== R.Herath 3-87
K.Pietersen ----- 72====== D.Fernando 2-92

Sri Lanka 2nd Inns ------- 127/3
Paranavitana----- 44====== J.Trott 1-5
M.Jayawadrene----- 25===== S.Broad 1-29

Match drawn
Toss: Sri Lanka, who chose to field
Series: England led the 3-match series 1-0
Player of the match: TM Dilshan (Sri Lanka)
Umpires: BR Doctrove (West Indies) and RJ Tucker (Australia)
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty India Continue their Succesful Run

Post by Naqi Gates Thu 09 Jun 2011, 1:03 pm

India Continue their Successful Run
In the second ODI West Indies performed much better till the time of 175 runs. Then they lost Samuels and in the Batting Powerplay the West Indies collapsed. They for what was expected of reaching 270 after they were 175-2 just reached 240-9, thanks to a late contribution Sammy. In reply India lost an early wicket but still it was not enough. Due to rain the target got to 183 of around 36 overs and thanks to Kohli's 81 and Patel's 56 India wont it by 7 wickets.

Summary
West Indies------ 240-9 ( 4.80 rpo )
Sarwan------ 56 ( 90 )======= Mishra 4-31
Simmons------ 53 ( 84 )======= M.Patel 3-35

India------- 183-3 ( 5.43 rpo )

V.Kohli------ 81 ( 103 )====== A.Martin 1-29
P.Patel------- 56 ( 64 )====== R.Rampaul 1-32

India won by 7 wickets (with 20 balls remaining) (D/L method)
Toss: India, who chose to field
Series: India lead 5 match series 1-0, India lead the 5-match series 2-0
Player of the match: V Kohli (India)
Umpires: IJ Gould (England) and PJ Nero
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Blogs By Naqi Kazmi Empty Jaysuriya Back

Post by Naqi Gates Thu 09 Jun 2011, 1:17 pm

Jaysuriya Back
Sri Lankan opener out of no where, suddenly has been called back in the Sri Lankan ODI and T20 squad. He last time played for Sri Lanka in an ODI match in 2009 and last test match in 2007 and everyone thought he has retired but suddenly he is back. And even surprising was the decision of making Kandamby as the vice captain for Sri Lanka in ODI's And T20's. Samaraweera has been dropped and so has been Kapugedra.
Naqi Gates
Naqi Gates
Level 21
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next