Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Knights | New Development

+2
Yash Bhavsar
Nikhil
6 posters

Go down

Dark Knights | New Development  Empty Dark Knights | New Development

Post by Nikhil Wed 28 Jun 2017, 5:44 pm

Dark Knights | New Development  590-david-warner-of-australia_147vu1xtqvm3711x4nf4xx6bv4

Nikhil Nik Steps Down as Owner of The Dark Knights

In light of recent results and the "Investigation" regarding match-fixing , Nikhil, Owner of newly formed franchisee Dark Knights , has announced his departure from the position of Owner. 
Speaking exclusively to Cwforums.forumotions.in , Nikhil came out "Tell it all" interview.

During this short tenure, the journey sure was a roller-coaster. Your comments regarding the same?

A roller-coaster that definitely wasn't scary "winks". Firstly, I'd like to thank Rishabh and the whole CW team for giving me an opportunity to manage, albeit for a short while, a team in CW. My whole team, Venky Guru in particular, who stood like a rock behind me even during the whole "Fixing drama". 
Credit to each one of them in Dark Knights, who gave invaluable inputs, eventually helping the team finish 3rd despite having just started the journey. 

What's next after this? Is this the end of your CW career?

Bleh, CW is family and I would never dream of leaving it. I'll still continue as a player and, of course, the host.  

Your views regarding the allegations that surrounded you in the aftermath of the last league game?

Well, what could I possibly do if some people turned sour after seeing us do well. 
Dark Knights have registered 300+ scores previously too, which should not have come as any surprise considering that our batting line-up was second only to the Roaring Warriors. Yes, the way Hurricanes succumbed in that game was a surprise, to me as well, who had resigned to 3rd place and even begun discussions about tackling AlfaStars. 
It was saddening though, specially after devoting so much time out here, that people have still not come around to trust me. Nevertheless, anyone who knows me would surely know I would never do any such thing, and what others say doesn't bother me.

Nikhil to continue as a player in Dark Knights according to sources

What's next for The Dark Knights?

Well the Dark Knights' fans are in for a surprise as Cricket World's legendary owner, Sourav Chakraborty, has decided to take up the mantle of Ownership.
Dark Knights | New Development  52436801-brett-lee-of-australia-looks-on-after-a-press-gettyimages

sV, as he is commonly known, is unavailable to comment regarding the same as he is currently in a meeting with the DK board of directors to discuss regarding the future.

Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Dark Knights | New Development  Empty Re: Dark Knights | New Development

Post by Yash Bhavsar Wed 28 Jun 2017, 5:54 pm

Wtf
Yash Bhavsar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17