Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CWSim 2 | Highlights Issue

+4
Rishabh
Haseeh
Nishchal
Parth
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CWSim 2 | Highlights Issue Empty CWSim 2 | Highlights Issue

Post by Parth Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:53 pm

CWSim 2 | Highlights Issue 1427629198783

It has been seen since few days that site members have raised their brows and pointed fingers to admins of this site, who are trying their best to keep everyone entertained here and working their asses off just so that you all can have fun, even after having other commitments likes college, jobs, work, interships, social life, family etc.

We all are dissapointed by such disastrous acts by the members in a while, some of them even being senior members.

We know the fact that everyone is a critic in his own sense and can say or claim for anything he wants, but when these claims and critics turn ugly, that is when the interest of working hard for the people over here falls drastically.

Me, on behalf of all admins, wants to make it clear that if you ain't able to understand the hard work we do or don't comply with it, atleast don't directly disregard it. If you feel you are the highpower authority, you are free to run the site, we will be happy to leave. Smile

Regarding 'Highlights'

It has been decided that from now on, entire highlights should be done in a single post by using MultiQuote option, if you are unware of 'MultiQuote', ask your respective owner, he will guide you.

Any person found to post more than one post in form of highlights, his team will receive a 1 Cr FM penalty.
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

CWSim 2 | Highlights Issue Empty Re: CWSim 2 | Highlights Issue

Post by Nishchal Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:01 pm

wtf
i was doing the highlight thing for the first time -_-
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:01 pm

Parth wrote:

It has been seen since few days that site members have raised their brows and pointed fingers to admins of this site, who are trying their best to keep everyone entertained here and working their asses off just so that you all can have fun, even after having other commitments likes college, jobs, work, interships, social life, family etc.

We all are dissapointed by such disastrous acts by the members in a while, some of them even being senior members.

We know the fact that everyone is a critic in his own sense and can say or claim for anything he wants, but when these claims and critics turn ugly, that is when the interest of working hard for the people over here falls drastically.

Me, on behalf of all admins, wants to make it clear that if you ain't able to understand the hard work we do or don't comply with it, atleast don't directly disregard it. If you feel you are the highpower authority, you are free to run the site, we will be happy to leave. Smile

Regarding 'Highlights'

It has been decided that from now on, entire highlights should be done in a single post by using MultiQuote option, if you are unware of 'MultiQuote', ask your respective owner, he will guide you.

Any person found to post more than one post in form of highlights, his team will receive a 1 Cr FM penalty.

Explain this please !!
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:03 pm

If today admin came up decision to ban highlights ... I will proudly say i was 101% correct yesterday Boss

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishchal Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:03 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Parth wrote:

Regarding 'Highlights'

Explain this please !!
everyone knows whats he is talkin abt
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:06 pm

Haseeh wrote:If today admin came up decision to ban highlights ... I will proudly say i was 101% correct yesterday Boss

Who said that we have banned highlights? Read properly Smile
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:07 pm

Nish , They were not ready to change the rule yesterday ... So we showed them.. how badly things can happen , our protest and they changed it. Smile
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:08 pm

Haseeh wrote:If today admin came up decision to ban highlights ... I will proudly say i was 101% correct yesterday Boss

Correct about?
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:10 pm

Haseeh wrote:Nish , They were not ready to change the rule yesterday ... So we showed them.. how badly things can happen , our protest and they changed it. Smile
Sir, 
No-one has ever done ball by ball updates till date since we restarted. Yes, you guys certainly showed us that things can be bad, not with the highlights, but by members being stubborn Smile
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:11 pm

Joey Tribbiani wrote:

Correct about?
This highlights are not good
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:12 pm

The problem is we gave freedom to users to increase posts smartly and also enjoy highlights. Main reason of highlights was people keep posting even when there are less people available and thus site will have some posts even when there is no one ie. some activity going on forum even when only one person is there but then thanks to people around here for finding loopholes in our freedom and kudos to you all for proving us wrong and making us realize that strictness is the only solution for everything.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:12 pm

Rishabh wrote:

Who will do one post highlights here Tongue out hardly 1 Tongue out
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:14 pm

Joey Tribbiani wrote:
Haseeh wrote:Nish , They were not ready to change the rule yesterday ... So we showed them.. how badly things can happen , our protest and they changed it. Smile
Sir, 
No-one has ever done ball by ball updates till date since we restarted. Yes, you guys certainly showed us that things can be bad, not with the highlights, but by members being stubborn Smile
Match wasnt more then 7 days old anyway ... so within rules ...
Yup ..decision should have come and happy its there

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:14 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Rishabh wrote:

Who will do one post highlights  here Tongue out hardly 1 Tongue out
Some people like Eishan and I truly enjoy it and do not do it to increase posts Smile
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:15 pm

Woah ok Tongue out Tongue out

raised their brows and pointed fingers to admins of this site
Stop dragging admins name for every unethical stuff one or two makes
Me, and each one of the members have great respect for the admins.. for all the work they do Smile
We never pointed finger at the admins ffs.. we pointed finger at "unethical" stuffs.. there is a difference..

exactly Smile Think what newbies feel when a red Colored guy does the same Smile

Again admin admin admin. Redface
We criticized a fellow member of the site who happens to be an admin for the thing he did..

Guys what do u prefer?? 10|10 skills and 1 cr fine?? or 10|3 with the ability to retain 1 Cr?
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishchal Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:16 pm

i know it bro
great job
even i wanted this rule to be changed
if u are so interesed in watchin match then do it without posting anything and enjoy the match...thats wat i did
there wasnt any need to uselessly post just for the sake of posting
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:26 pm

+1

Even i used to watch match like that only.

Anyway leave as decision is taken
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:54 pm

We were any how going to ban tbis as i told u yesterday give us sometime but u guys have gathered ur s**t and started a protest kind off thing 

That is were we are hurt 

Once told things will be takeb care off u guys didnt trust us ans didn't respected our commitment

You guys acted like kids 

And thanks for taking off my interest from site
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:05 am

Proud of each and every memenber who did this great job ! Great job standing up for what you believe in ! Good job nish Haseeh Sanjay mithun and everyone else who stood up and stood up and stopped this crap !
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:19 am

For those who were against the highlight thing tell me the percentage of highlights each week 

Tell me out of top 10 how many people did highlights ?

Maybe 1 ? Or 2 ?

And for those 2 members u guys created a scene like forum was only running on highlights
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:27 am

Jesse Pinkman wrote:For those who were against the highlight thing tell me the percentage of highlights each week 

Maybe 1 ? Or 2 ?

And for those 2 members u guys created a scene like forum was only running on highlights
But those two people were taking the place of the people that were here for hours to increase their post THE RIGHT WAY !!!! Not the WRONG way ! Those people who have worked hours each day to be in top 10 and then some idiot comes and takes their spot by being here for some odd 30 mins max That's the point you all missed
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:30 am

Bat Cool wrote:
Jesse Pinkman wrote:For those who were against the highlight thing tell me the percentage of highlights each week 

Maybe 1 ? Or 2 ?

But those two people were taking the place of the people that were here for hours to increase their post THE RIGHT WAY !!!! Not the WRONG way ! Those people who have worked hours each day to be in top 10 and then some idiot comes and takes their spot by being here for some odd 30 mins max That's the point you all missed
And the point you missed is that we promised to stop it but you guys just couldn't wait for a few hours
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:33 am

Joey Tribbiani wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:

Maybe 1 ? Or 2 ?

And the point you missed is that we promised to stop it but you guys just couldn't wait for a few hours
And the point is these guys will not agree with this and will come up with we saved the site slogan again
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:34 am

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
Joey Tribbiani wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:

Maybe 1 ? Or 2 ?

And the point is these guys will not agree with this and will come up with we saved the site slogan again
Forget it why bother explaining a million times
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:39 am

Joey Tribbiani wrote:
Jesse Pinkman wrote:
Joey Tribbiani wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:

Maybe 1 ? Or 2 ?

Forget it why bother explaining a million times
Show where you promised to stopped this ? You said it would keep going as long as if it was not 7 days old . And idc what you guys say , you guys believed what you guys believed in and we believed what we believed in . Don't come to us saying you admins do all the work btw . We respect for what you guys do , you guys know that ! But if we fee something is wrong we have the right to stand up . Also don't make it all about admins like I said we respect the work and time you guys put in however without members you guys wouldn't even have this forum . Simple we respect you guys respect the members wants too . Anyways nothing else I'll say . I know I respect the hard work you guys put in I don't have to justify it .
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next