Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Understand the Test Format of CWSim

+6
Yash Bhavsar
Haseeh
Raminder
Aqi
Bat Cool
Rishabh
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Understand the Test Format of CWSim Empty Understand the Test Format of CWSim

Post by Rishabh Sat 13 May 2017, 10:02 pm

Understand the Test Format of CWSim India-tour-m

Test Cricket is considered to be one of the best format in Cricket even after the introduction of ODI/T20 Format. It puts the players through a toiling battle, tests their mettle, talent and fighting spirit to the very extreme. There is no easy way out. Players have to fight it out with every ounce of what they have till the sun sets. The longer format tests a player’s grit, attitude, and level of preparedness for the highest level. This is what separates Men from Boys.

Understand the Test Format of CWSim Image_20131013125206

Now from past many days, I am seeing people bashing about how this format is working here. Everyday I have to tackle these type of messages on Facebook and Forum and thus, its important for you guys to understand this and most importantly accept it because we are not removing it and most importantly no changes will be happening soon unless *surprise* Bitch Please

Understand the Test Format of CWSim 3
Few years ago when we were working on CWSim, adding Test Format was our priority but implementing this on software is different. After lots of discussion between Admin Panel of that time, we decided to make it 100 over format with 2 innings. Now this is the crucial part.

As in real life, seeing 300+ score in ODI is not a big thing these days, we wanted to keep the RR high because its only 100 overs. You can't compare this with real life Test Format as they have unlimited overs to bat. So the main aim was to go for more runs because we wanted batsmen to achieve those scores which is not possible in ODs and also people will enjoy more of run updates instead of no runs in the middle phase which makes it dull during our hosting. That was our plan 4 years ago.

Understand the Test Format of CWSim Skysports-steven-finn-steve-england-bangladesh-test-cricket-dhaka_3818795
Now the big question which everyone is asking is about bowling struggles. Logically I feel this is where you can compare it with real life because many times team play very long innings and thus wickets fall at less amount. As we gave preference more to batting, bowling department is somewhere we might have compromised but this is something which you can't ignore during the match because good bowlers will definitely save your match at some point.

For example when AlfaStars were cruising to win the 1st Test Match of Chappell-Hadlee Test Series, its the strong death bowling from Knight Hawks which saved their match and thus match ended in draw. This shows that even if they are taking less wickets, they are still playing a key role in deciding the match.

Understand the Test Format of CWSim Afd88a5fb138337bcff855a31650d6b2

Take another example of Hurricanes vs. Roaring Warriors where Roaring Warriors were successful in restricting them in first innings which gave them perfect platform to perform and win the match. I am not saying that the probability of this happening is low because I know it will happen many times just like old days. 

Understand the Test Format of CWSim Steve-okeefe_reuters-m

What I am trying to say is even if there are many cases when batting teams are smashing, bowling will always play a vital role in deciding the match for you and trust me it will happen in many cases. You have seen only 4 matches of Test Format. Why judging so quickly when back in those days you loved this format. Give it some time. AS vs. KH just showed the tension and craziness of this format if you stop finding issues with sim or batting power.  

Understand the Test Format of CWSim Strauss-bellx2
In the end I can just say that enjoy the batting pleasure of this format and don't compare it with real Test Format or you will stay disappointed forever. We can't do changes in Sim currently unless sV returns and start working on this again. Thus for now, its great for you and everyone to enjoy what currently sim is providing right now.

Peace!

FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART

Understand the Test Format of CWSim M_Id_404300_India
Everyone who are saying that bowling has been so horrible in Test Format after just 4 matches are the same people who were bashing sV for Team Batting first winning matches in T20 format few months ago. Guess what happened after that?

Calm Down!

Last edited by Rishabh on Sat 13 May 2017, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Understand the Test Format of CWSim Empty Re: Understand the Test Format of CWSim

Post by Bat Cool Sat 13 May 2017, 10:07 pm

Thought you said no tests from June Det
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Understand the Test Format of CWSim Empty Re: Understand the Test Format of CWSim

Post by Rishabh Sat 13 May 2017, 10:08 pm

Bat Cool wrote:Thought you said no tests from June Det

June plans are different but we are not scrapping this.
We still have big plans for Test Format which will be used in future.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sat 13 May 2017, 10:10 pm

Happy nicely explained 

Good job boy
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 13 May 2017, 10:11 pm

Rishabh wrote:

Okay well try to make some thing for bowlers too not just freaking batsman . You got frustrated with the complaints and we are also getting frustrated with no help to the bowers throughout the damn match . I agree the last minutes was exciting but if nothing is done for the bowlers . Hawks won't perticipate in test matches . You got frustrated and angry so can other people bro .
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 13 May 2017, 10:12 pm

Rishabh wrote:

And you keep giving example of hr vs rw that was just one match what about the other 3 -.- y
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sat 13 May 2017, 10:13 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Rishabh wrote:

And you keep giving example of hr vs rw that was just one match what about the other 3 -.- y
Still 25% chance of that :/
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sat 13 May 2017, 10:18 pm

Everyone who are saying that bowling has been so horrible in Test Format after just 4 matches are the same people who were bashing sV for Team Batting first winning matches in T20 format few months ago. Guess what happened after that?

Calm Down!

Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 13 May 2017, 10:19 pm

Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Rishabh wrote:

Still 25% chance of that :/
25% , 50% . If my teammates are against this unless and till any chances of improving for the bowlers too , then hawks are joining Hr Boss I am going to support my teammates . Obviously it's not about winning or losing cause we didn't lose . But till changes are done we won't play test along with hr
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 13 May 2017, 10:21 pm

Rishabh wrote:

Calm Down!

I have never bashed him ,but anyways . We will see what happens Tongue out
But others have i know and I personally talked to sv about it through message .
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sat 13 May 2017, 10:21 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Rishabh wrote:

I'll say thats progress. When we started T20 Boom, in first 5 matches Team Batting first won which means 0%.
Atleast this time, its 25%. Bitch Please

Bat Cool wrote:
Rishabh wrote:

Okay well try to make some thing for bowlers too not just freaking batsman . You got frustrated with the complaints and we are also getting frustrated with no help to the bowers throughout the damn match . I agree the last minutes was exciting but if nothing is done for the bowlers . Hawks won't participate in test matches . You got frustrated and angry so can other people bro .

Feel free to leave because the number of times Hawks have cried in this series regarding format, pitch and all that is the reason why I am frustrated. Like what do you want man?

First One Day and First Test match, you reacted same way. Are we complaining about bowling when we drew the match which we should have won?
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raminder Sat 13 May 2017, 10:28 pm

He is talking as in general Rish not about a particular match.
Raminder
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 13 May 2017, 10:29 pm

Rishabh wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Rishabh wrote:

I'll say thats progress. When we started T20 Boom, in first 5 matches Team Batting first won which means 0%.

Bat Cool wrote:
Rishabh wrote:

Okay well try to make some thing for bowlers too not just freaking batsman . You got frustrated with the complaints and we are also getting frustrated with no help to the bowers throughout the damn match . I agree the last minutes was exciting but if nothing is done for the bowlers . Hawks won't participate in test matches . You got frustrated and angry so can other people bro .

Feel free to leave because the number of times Hawks have cried in this series regarding format, pitch and all that is the reason why I am frustrated. Like what do you want man?

First One Day and First Test match, you reacted same way. Are we complaining about bowling when we drew the match which we should have won?

Cool first of all you cried after getting all out for 138 so don't go there lmfao

Second of all you guys lost 3 in a row as promised you guys would

We have no reason to cry lmfao get your facts straight . I am trying to help you but if you keep taking it wrong way on you .

Anyways Duce from test matches . See you in t20 Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 13 May 2017, 10:32 pm

Raminder wrote:He is talking as in general Rish not about a particular match.
leave it Tongue out 

I tried helping but he gets hot headed Tongue out idc lol i was talking from everyones perspective not JUST HAWKS PLAYERS LOL !

Hawks are out now Boss Boss 

he gets angry so can we , i was trying to help him maintain the interest level in the forum but he took everything the wrong way and fires back at me in the wrong way . lol i don't really care . i will see AS in t20 Boss Tongue out 

goodbye from test

Last edited by Bat Cool on Sat 13 May 2017, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sat 13 May 2017, 10:33 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Rishabh wrote:

Bat Cool wrote:
Rishabh wrote:

Cool first of all you cried after getting all out for 138 so don't go there lmfao

We have no reason to cry lmfao get your facts straight . I am trying to help you but if you keep taking it wrong way on you .

Crying on performance and crying on sim is two different things brother.
If something bizarre happens in T20, what will you say?
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 13 May 2017, 10:34 pm

Rishabh wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Rishabh wrote:

Bat Cool wrote:
Rishabh wrote:

Crying on performance and crying on sim is two different things brother.
If something bizarre happens in T20, what will you say?
Let it happen Tongue out its expected in t20 nothing unimaginable will happen like in test Tongue out 
okay i cried about sim only for the first odi Bitch Please  but anyways hawks aren't participating in the remainder of test series ! see you in t20 Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Sat 13 May 2017, 10:36 pm

Nope bro I was the one who saw his reactions during 1st two One Day Matches and now again he is reacting in same way. What my point was why people are judging this so early man?

Everyone reacted in same way during initial phase of T20 Matches.

After every single format comes, someone rises and start blaming. Come on man if things are not going according to your way then start bashing sim. Seriously?

Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 13 May 2017, 10:39 pm

Rishabh wrote:

Nope bro I was the one who saw his reactions during 1st two One Day Matches and now again he is reacting in same way. What my point was why people are judging this so early man?

Everyone reacted in same way during initial phase of T20 Matches.

After every single format comes, someone rises and start blaming. Come on man if things are not going according to your way then start bashing sim. Seriously?

I never complained in 2nd odi LMFAO first odi i did , but about the sim 2nd odi i simply said " WE WILL WIN THE NEXT THREE AND BEAT THEM Smile " 

Go check. but whatever. Take whatever fine you want Tongue out Boss
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Sat 13 May 2017, 10:50 pm

Last 6 innings of a Test :
266*

227*

264*

244*

249*

222*

Yes ii understood SIM Troll

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Yash Bhavsar Sat 13 May 2017, 11:04 pm

I don't have any problem though Tongue out
Yash Bhavsar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 13 May 2017, 11:04 pm

Haseeh wrote:Last 6 innings of a Test :
266*

227*

264*

244*

249*

222*

Yes ii understood SIM Troll

Not about understanding . Just the interest level of forum is and will keep going down for till changes are done for test matches . One format is not worth losing member . But I won't say anything . I am done lol . No need to try and help he understands best Smile
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 13 May 2017, 11:04 pm

Yash Bhavsar wrote:I don't have any problem though Tongue out
Don't post in here just to increase post please :/ this is a serious topic .
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Sat 13 May 2017, 11:06 pm

Need improvement that it .. .No need of justifying current one..
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Yash Bhavsar Sat 13 May 2017, 11:09 pm

I think u should enjoy what it comes.. Y can't u enjoy batting?
Yash Bhavsar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 13 May 2017, 11:23 pm

Yash Bhavsar wrote:I think u should enjoy what it comes.. Y can't u enjoy batting?
Is cricket just about batting ?
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next