Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want CWSim to continue after T20 Boom?

+9
Mad max
Raminder
MI
ND
Akash Dharmaraja
Sanjay
Bat Cool
Adithya Shashank
Rishabh
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you want more CWSim action after T20 Boom or its time to end this?

Do you want CWSim to continue after T20 Boom? I_vote_lcap95%Do you want CWSim to continue after T20 Boom? I_vote_rcap 95% 
[ 18 ]
Do you want CWSim to continue after T20 Boom? I_vote_lcap5%Do you want CWSim to continue after T20 Boom? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Do you want CWSim to continue after T20 Boom? Empty Do you want CWSim to continue after T20 Boom?

Post by Rishabh Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:26 pm

Do you want CWSim to continue after T20 Boom? B_Id_377286_ipl-fans-space

When we started our CWSim journey again in February, our main aim was to make this forum a better place than before plus to break the Most Users Online record. In the beginning, it was looking perfect but things have slowed down and activeness is almost gone. Thus it is important for us to know what should be our next step.

T20 Boom was one of the biggest tournament here in the previous years but this time even with such huge audience, it was a disaster. Thus we do have plans for future but it will only be implemented if you guys are interested and ready to show your activeness towards the forum.

There is a poll for you guys and please vote for it if you are sure you can be active towards forum. If response is good, we will reveal future plans just after the Finale of T20 Boom (suggestions are welcome). If response is poor, maybe it will be time to end CWSim journey here.

Thank You!

Last edited by Rishabh on Wed 26 Apr 2017, 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Do you want CWSim to continue after T20 Boom? Empty Re: Do you want CWSim to continue after T20 Boom?

Post by Adithya Shashank Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:31 pm

make something like which can pull as to be active on FORUM (not only cricket ) tournaments
Adithya Shashank
Adithya Shashank
Level 16
Level 16

Back to top Go down

Do you want CWSim to continue after T20 Boom? Empty Re: Do you want CWSim to continue after T20 Boom?

Post by Bat Cool Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:32 pm

I don't understand why it got so inactive , like just out of the blue it stopped
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:32 pm

Adithya Shashank wrote:make something like which can pull as to be active on FORUM (not only cricket ) tournaments

Suggestions are always welcome + you guys can start anything new here at any time :p

Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:33 pm

Rishabh wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:make something like which can pull as to be active on FORUM (not only cricket ) tournaments

Suggestions are always welcome + you guys can start anything new here at any time :p

Exactly and if the idea is innovative everyone will oerticipate . Rush is right
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:33 pm

Bat Cool wrote:I don't understand why it got so inactive , like just out of the blue it stopped

I got busy with college stuff for a week but later realised that forum is almost dead and I was shocked.
Thus its important to know that if activeness will be there for future or not.

We have many plans but we will execute it only if people are coming.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:37 pm

Rishabh wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:I don't understand why it got so inactive , like just out of the blue it stopped

I got busy with college stuff for a week but later realised that forum is almost dead and I was shocked.
Thus its important to know that if activeness will be there for future or not.

We have many plans but we will execute it only if people are coming.
New games till cwsim match time will be good like before ! Like how we had that game simulator that sv had I forgot what it was like we could choose characters like batman black widow etc ! And another idea is the cw career thing (just giving examples not saying bring em back ! ) the more involve the more better ! People gets bored of posting only . I think that's the main prob
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:42 pm

I can host games for sure ! But just during weekends . Defiantly can help us get there , my responsibility as one of the oldest memeber ! I tried WWE got busy with family & then the ashraf news Sad now don't have another co hoster for Raw so can't do both ! But if it's just one game which doesn't need a co host like cw career or the other game I mentioned I could handle it theynwere a BIG hit in cw
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Adithya Shashank Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:49 pm

Rishabh wrote:

i cant host for now may be until june or july because am travelling a lot these days and i dont know when i can suddenly go off
Adithya Shashank
Adithya Shashank
Level 16
Level 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:50 pm

Lets see what I can try for future. Det
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:51 pm

Rishabh wrote:Lets see what I can try for future. Det
If any help is required let me know !
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Thu 20 Apr 2017, 5:54 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Rishabh wrote:Lets see what I can try for future. Det
If any help is required let me know !

Sure bro! Happy
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Thu 20 Apr 2017, 6:00 pm

Honest question
Is there need of 10 teams??
8 teams with 3 or 4 active members is better than 10 teams with 1 or 2 active members :/
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Thu 20 Apr 2017, 6:02 pm

Sanjay wrote:Honest question
8 teams with 3 or 4 active members is better than 10 teams with 1 or 2 active members :/

In the beginning all 10 teams were active but sadly all activeness went. Yes we can make it 8 too.
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjay Thu 20 Apr 2017, 6:10 pm

Yes.. the problem is everyone attained 10 skills very easily and had no longer purpose of posting :3 :3 our own tactics backfired
Sanjay
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Akash Dharmaraja Thu 20 Apr 2017, 6:11 pm

Too long tourney .. It was the reason 
And T20 Boom Didnt attract newbies !! 
Except few !!
Akash Dharmaraja
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Thu 20 Apr 2017, 6:26 pm

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:Too long tourney .. It was the reason 
And T20 Boom Didnt attract newbies !! 
Except few !!
I think it was just too long it would have if it was a bit shorter
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Thu 20 Apr 2017, 7:45 pm

Sanjay has a good point 

8 teams will be better
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Thu 20 Apr 2017, 9:03 pm

Punisher ND wrote:
Sanjay has a good point 

8 teams will be better
maybe start test cw sim
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Raminder Fri 21 Apr 2017, 7:19 pm

someone said no Tongue out
who is he ?
Raminder
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Fri 21 Apr 2017, 8:02 pm

Sure let it continue
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Fri 21 Apr 2017, 8:26 pm

Mad max wrote:Sure let it continue
It should Happy
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Fri 21 Apr 2017, 8:27 pm

Who is that one rebel who voted no ? XD
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by MI Fri 21 Apr 2017, 8:28 pm

Mad max wrote:Who is that one rebel who voted no ? XD
U MAYBE ????
MI
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Fri 21 Apr 2017, 8:31 pm

MI wrote:
Mad max wrote:Who is that one rebel who voted no ? XD
U MAYBE ????

I'm.no rebel xD atleast not in these kind of things
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum