Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Note from the Administrators (And the penalty for The Dynamos)

5 posters

Go down

Note from the Administrators (And the penalty for The Dynamos) Empty Note from the Administrators (And the penalty for The Dynamos)

Post by Nikhil Sat 01 Apr 2017, 9:34 pm

A note from the CW Admins to all of you.

Firstly, it's been a hugely successful one month since the revival of this Forum, and this couldn't have been possible without you all. So well, Thank You for making this forum and the game hugely popular and successful, specially the newbies who have gelled with the community and have made the forum a great place to hang around.

Now, I've been noticing for some days now. While at the start, every team showed a huge amount of enthusiasm regarding the sim, it's been going down with each passing day( Suggestions to curb them are welcome ), the latest of which saw The Hawks getting a walkover from the Dynamos who failed to submit their line-up.
I wouldn't really want to bore you guys out by long,emotional speeches about how we work hard and expect some activity from you guys. So let me get this straight. We've been noticing a lot of inactivity from several teams. Almost every team is getting a player ban each game( Even the team of the creator of Cw, Devils United, are down with 2 player bans ) and we'd really like to know where we as the hosts have gone wrong and how we can make it more attractive for you people. Feel free to give any suggestions or criticism regarding the above mentioned issue, we'd be glad to help you out and correct ourselves. 

The Dynamos,
Regarded by many to be the best team to have played in CwSim. Was home to some of the finest players and won innumerable trophies back in the days. The return hasn't really been that good for them. Faced 2 back-to-back losses at the start before staging a comeback of sorts and beating the Title Favourites Roaring Warriors. Just when it looked like they were gaining some momentum, they got caught up with their personal life and forgot to submit their line-up.
There have been many who asked for a severe punishment to them but we had a chat with the Owner, Deb Roy, and it really did sound like an honest mistake. So their penalty wouldn't be as severe as one would think. 

The penalty : The Dynamos will have to forego one F-Player for the next 2 matches and will also have the 14k they earned from Ticket Sales yesterday cut off from their main balance. 

We expect this to be a one-off event. The next one to do so will face a harsher punishment Tongue out 

P.s - I was bored so filled up the crap I wrote above. Don't read much into it  bounce bounce
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Note from the Administrators (And the penalty for The Dynamos) Empty Re: Note from the Administrators (And the penalty for The Dynamos)

Post by Arjun Sat 01 Apr 2017, 9:36 pm

okay sir.. Happy
Arjun
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Note from the Administrators (And the penalty for The Dynamos) Empty Re: Note from the Administrators (And the penalty for The Dynamos)

Post by Saad Sat 01 Apr 2017, 9:44 pm

Ps must have been written at the top
Saad
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by ND Sat 01 Apr 2017, 9:51 pm

Reasonable penalty
ND
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikhil Sat 01 Apr 2017, 9:58 pm

SSA wrote:Ps must have been written at the top
Tongue out I wnated you all to suffer so left it to the end
Nikhil
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tukaram Parabat Sat 01 Apr 2017, 10:11 pm

Black day in cw forum
Tukaram Parabat
Tukaram Parabat
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum