Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||

+12
Mithun
Son Goku
MI
arpit jain
ReshamDas
Ashu
Aqi
Haseeh
Johny S Raj
Nikhil
Akash Dharmaraja
Bat Cool
16 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  - Page 7 Empty The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||

Post by Bat Cool Fri 10 Mar 2017, 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  - Page 7 5652556695_85caca9037_o

Here I will be interviewing Hawks players during any time (Before matches, After Matches, Random Times) and other players if they are available (when they are versing the Hawks only ).
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||

Post by Nishchal Sun 19 Mar 2017, 7:14 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Hi yasin, great to have u here Boss
TBKH lost the match against RW and u guys are now up against the legendary cosmos ? How is the moral of your team ? How is the practice going on in the camp ?
Why do you always mention the lost against RW, now he will come to our stadium and will eat our players.
needed to mention that to frame the question properly Det
April 2nd is already marked on my calender Boss
Bring it on boy, we've already arranged the extra food.
wen is comes to matches, he doesnt goes for real food instead he makes the oppo players his food Det
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||

Post by Bat Cool Sun 19 Mar 2017, 7:15 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
TBKH lost the match against RW and u guys are now up against the legendary cosmos ? How is the moral of your team ? How is the practice going on in the camp ?
Sorry for the delay , but thank you for having me champ ! We lost our first match . The great thing about this team is the confidence level , we are considered one of the underdogs by most people and that's the way we like it. Cosmos is a great team we will have our hands full with them ! The team learned from their mistake , the selectors learned from their mistake the morale of the team is sky high we have been practicing extra hard . Overall we are ready to get our first win
That is what everyone expects of a team lead by Yasin.
Tell me about the new star players (F players) of your team. How are they performing ? And how important is their performance to this team for lifting trophy of this edition of t20 boom ? And who you consider to be the most promising newbie F player of your team ?
Why , thank you for the compliment ! The F players are doing really good, they are the hungrier ones it seems . We are the veterans we take things slowly but they are hungry after the first loss , even though I gave them food from my share (joke). But their performance are crucial because they will be the ones to carry this team in the future .i consider each and EVERY F players (newbies) of the hawks as the most promising . They are equal to me . I am loving their work ethic and I am sure it'll all show out in this match today !
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishchal Sun 19 Mar 2017, 7:21 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Sorry for the delay , but thank you for having me champ ! We lost our first match . The great thing about this team is the confidence level , we are considered one of the underdogs by most people and that's the way we like it. Cosmos is a great team we will have our hands full with them ! The team learned from their mistake , the selectors learned from their mistake the morale of the team is sky high we have been practicing extra hard . Overall we are ready to get our first win
Tell me about the new star players (F players) of your team. How are they performing ? And how important is their performance to this team for lifting trophy of this edition of t20 boom ? And who you consider to be the most promising newbie F player of your team ?
Why , thank you for the compliment ! The F players are doing really good, they are the hungrier ones it seems . We are the veterans we take things slowly but they are hungry after the first loss , even though I gave them food from my share (joke). But their performance are crucial because they will be the ones to carry this team in the future .i consider each and EVERY F players (newbies) of the hawks as the most promising . They are equal to me . I am loving their work ethic and I am sure it'll all show out in this match today !
You are are surely lucky with newbies unlike most of the other teams.
We heard that we will be seeing some surprises in your today's line up. Is it true ?
And how does it feel to go up against Baptu ? Any messages for him ?
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 19 Mar 2017, 7:24 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
You are are surely lucky with newbies unlike most of the other teams.
We heard that we will be seeing some surprises in your today's line up. Is it true ?
I am not going to point out names but I am disappointed in two of the f player . They most likely will be released upon request by me . Can't reveal a line up change or if the line up stays the same , but we will see . Man , I'll be bowling against him up front , it'll be a pleasure to bowl against a legend like him , if I can get his wicket will mean a LOT to me ! I have loads of respect for him . As of now , no message from him
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishchal Sun 19 Mar 2017, 7:28 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
You are surely lucky with newbies unlike most of the other teams.
I am not going to point out names but I am disappointed in two of the f player . They most likely will be released upon request by me . Can't reveal a line up change or if the line up stays the same , but we will see . Man , I'll be bowling against him up front , it'll be a pleasure to bowl against a legend like him , if I can get his wicket will mean a LOT to me ! I have loads of respect for him . As of now , no message from him
Thats the problems most of the teams are going through (newbies). Anyways, before we sign off, would you like to say something to TBKH fans, who have been supporting you day in and day out ?
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by sV Sun 19 Mar 2017, 7:29 pm

Wow. A great interview underway
sV
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 19 Mar 2017, 7:31 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Thats the problems most of the teams are going through (newbies). Anyways, before we sign off, would you like to say something to TBKH fans, who have been supporting you day in and day out ?
Only one thing to say to them , it's because of them we do what we do . We practice hard for each other and our team of course , but THEY are the reason we practice as well ! And only one catch phrase to say 

LETS GO HAWKS !
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishchal Sun 19 Mar 2017, 7:35 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Only one thing to say to them , it's because of them we do what we do . We practice hard for each other and our team of course , but THEY are the reason we practice as well ! And only one catch phrase to say 

LETS GO HAWKS !
As always, it was fun talking with the man eater 'yasin'. All the best for today's match, do well.
Nishchal
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sun 19 Mar 2017, 7:36 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:

LETS GO HAWKS !
As always, it was fun talking with the man eater 'yasin'. All the best for today's match, do well.
Thank you for being a great host ! Boss I'll try not to disappoint my fans tonight!
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashu Sun 19 Mar 2017, 8:05 pm

So big quotes :3
Ashu
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Akash Dharmaraja Sat 25 Mar 2017, 6:28 pm

PRACTICE SESSION

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  - Page 7 Kumble10

Hawks have been practicing harder to beat the undefeated team HURRICANES tonight in their home ground
Akash Dharmaraja
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Akash Dharmaraja Sat 25 Mar 2017, 6:37 pm

NEW ARRIVAL

The Blue Knight Hawks || Media Center ||  - Page 7 Indian10

Young  Lad (Akash) Was seen hitting the sixes all round the ground With his NEW BAT SPONSORED BY NIKE ( LEVEL 8 ) Excepting him to rock in the epic clash tonight against HURRICANE
Akash Dharmaraja
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseeh Sat 25 Mar 2017, 6:52 pm

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
NEW ARRIVAL

Young  Lad (Akash) Was seen hitting the sixes all round the ground With his NEW BAT SPONSORED BY NIKE ( LEVEL 8 ) Excepting him to rock in the epic clash tonight against HURRICANE
All the very best young Lad
Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Akash Dharmaraja Sat 25 Mar 2017, 7:18 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
NEW ARRIVAL

All the very best young Lad
Thanks bro :) !!
Akash Dharmaraja
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Cool Sat 25 Mar 2017, 7:51 pm

Akash ready to bat Boss and for the wicket-keeping job for today Boss
Bat Cool
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7