Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making it clear to everyone.

+4
Ashu
Sarthak Mondal
Eishan
Deb
8 posters

Go down

Making it clear to everyone. Empty Making it clear to everyone.

Post by Deb Tue 15 Jul 2014, 4:36 pm

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE FROM CW TASK FORCE:

We, are trying every bit to give you all a better experience at CW and at the same time, entertain everyone with CWSim.

Although, some may refuse but CWSim is the main reason for the forum's activeness and Sarthak Mondal has been doing a fabulous job ably helped by Sourav Chakraborty, Parth Dedhia and Eishan Jain. A few members have even gone on to say: " Sarthak is a better host than sV"

But after I heard something from a member, my mind striaghtaway got infuriated. Someone is heard of accusing Sarthak of fixing the matches involving Dynamos i.e. the team he represents.

Allegations are quite common but people should get to the base and know the thing before saying anything. Look before you leap, they say.

ALL THE MATCHES INVOLVING DYNAMOS ARE SIMULATED BY EISHAN JAIN OR SOURAV CHAKRABORTY AND SENT TO SARTHAK MONDAL.

Hope everything is clear now and I would ask the members who are placing baseless allegations to be more transparent with their kind thoughts.

Try trusting others. If you cannot do that, you will never build faith upon your ownselves. Smile
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Making it clear to everyone. Empty Re: Making it clear to everyone.

Post by Eishan Tue 15 Jul 2014, 10:21 pm

dev no need to give explaination. we are hosting games in total transperacy. neutral host simulates the game.
neways do write a inspiring poem on Try trusting others.
Eishan
Eishan
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarthak Mondal Wed 16 Jul 2014, 8:50 am

Eishan wrote:dev no need to give explaination. we are hosting games in total transperacy. neutral host simulates the game.
neways do write a inspiring poem on Try trusting others.
lolz.... Watta poem
Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashu Wed 16 Jul 2014, 10:04 am

Konsi poem ? :O
Ashu
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh Wed 16 Jul 2014, 4:07 pm

Deb I had no clue about Eishan and Sv thing. I just shared my thoughts that's it. No hard feelings for Sarthak. I already told you that he is doing amazing job. I apologize for my words but trust me I had no intentions to hurt someone or point out the wrong things. I wanted fair games and that's it. Knowing Sv/Eishan simulates the matches of Dynamos is okay to me but how stats work now? Two people simulate right? So there must be 2 different stats. Isn't it?
Rishabh
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarthak Mondal Wed 16 Jul 2014, 5:16 pm

Rishabh wrote:Deb I had no clue about Eishan and Sv thing. I just shared my thoughts that's it. No hard feelings for Sarthak. I already told you that he is doing amazing job. I apologize for my words but trust me I had no intentions to hurt someone or point out the wrong things. I wanted fair games and that's it. Knowing Sv/Eishan simulates the matches of Dynamos is okay to me but how stats work now? Two people simulate right? So there must be 2 different stats. Isn't it?
no there is a single stat set... the DB is transferred to Sv and if its Eishan, the match is simmed in my pc by him via teamviewer.
Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad max Wed 16 Jul 2014, 5:25 pm

I am sure that the admins are doing an amazing job
Mad max
Mad max
Level 24
Level 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarthak Mondal Wed 16 Jul 2014, 5:28 pm

Ricky Lambert wrote:I am sure that the admins are doing an amazing job
Thanks
Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashu Wed 16 Jul 2014, 5:28 pm

Sarthak Mondal wrote:
Rishabh wrote:Deb I had no clue about Eishan and Sv thing. I just shared my thoughts that's it. No hard feelings for Sarthak. I already told you that he is doing amazing job. I apologize for my words but trust me I had no intentions to hurt someone or point out the wrong things. I wanted fair games and that's it. Knowing Sv/Eishan simulates the matches of Dynamos is okay to me but how stats work now? Two people simulate right? So there must be 2 different stats. Isn't it?
no there is a single stat set... the DB is transferred to Sv and if its Eishan, the match is simmed in my pc by him via teamviewer.
me karu ek baar simulate ?
Ashu
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarthak Mondal Wed 16 Jul 2014, 5:29 pm

Ashu wrote:
Sarthak Mondal wrote:
me karu ek baar simulate ?
talk to Sv/Eishan
Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tukaram Parabat Sat 11 Mar 2017, 1:41 pm

Controversies :D 
I like it I like it :p
Tukaram Parabat
Tukaram Parabat
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqi Sat 11 Mar 2017, 1:43 pm

Tukaram Parabat wrote:Controversies :D 
I like it I like it :p
You'll get a regular dose of that bus stay calm and active
Aqi
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down