Cricket World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolting 360° | Thrillers from de Villiers

+9
Arjun
Sanjay
sV
Vighnesh
Andrin Issac
Venky
Sarthak Mondal
Ashu
KP
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bolting 360° | Thrillers from de Villiers Empty Bolting 360° | Thrillers from de Villiers

Post by Fahad Sun 22 Dec 2013, 1:21 pm

Bolting 360° | Thrillers from de Villiers 6Q8ZAJ8

Boltage 360° overtakes Thunder Chronicle as the Media Partner of Thunderbolts
Get all the thundering thrillers from de Villiers himself
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Bolting 360° | Thrillers from de Villiers Empty Re: Bolting 360° | Thrillers from de Villiers

Post by KP Sun 22 Dec 2013, 1:25 pm

u should have made thread when it had come Tongue out
KP
KP
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Bolting 360° | Thrillers from de Villiers Empty Re: Bolting 360° | Thrillers from de Villiers

Post by Fahad Sun 22 Dec 2013, 1:37 pm

Doesnt matter :bitch:
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashu Sun 22 Dec 2013, 1:49 pm

Isko update karne k lie 4 din lagayega Tongue out
Ashu
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Sun 22 Dec 2013, 1:51 pm

Parth kar dega Tongue out
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by KP Sun 22 Dec 2013, 1:52 pm

atleast write coach is convinced with team Facepalm
KP
KP
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Sun 22 Dec 2013, 1:54 pm

Dont worry Tongue out
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashu Sun 22 Dec 2013, 1:55 pm

Kaam PD naam tera :evil:
Ashu
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Sun 22 Dec 2013, 1:58 pm

Arey uska TB me welcone karne ka ek post dalna hai Tongue out
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashu Sun 22 Dec 2013, 2:03 pm

Mera bhi kar welcome Tongue out
Ashu
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Sun 22 Dec 2013, 2:04 pm

Ashu wrote:Mera bhi kar welcome Tongue out
Bigde we logo ka welcone nhi hota Tongue out
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashu Sun 22 Dec 2013, 2:07 pm

Bigde hue log welcome bhi nai karte Tongue out
Ashu
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Sun 22 Dec 2013, 4:43 pm

Swann gaya :bitch:
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Sun 22 Dec 2013, 5:04 pm

Jaane do
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by KP Sun 22 Dec 2013, 5:32 pm

swann retired too early
KP
KP
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarthak Mondal Sun 22 Dec 2013, 6:26 pm

Deb wrote:Swann gaya :bitch:
yahan ek saal baad jaayega shayad  Boss
Sarthak Mondal
Sarthak Mondal
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Sun 22 Dec 2013, 11:22 pm

Bolting 360° | Thrillers from de Villiers Yob1XWV

The Management welcomes Parth Dedhia to The Thunderbolts.

The Thunderbolts Management wrote:
We are really happy signing him in our team. He will play a crucial role for us as a Left Handed Fast Bowler. He is really good at Death and We are expecting that he will do a good job for us and We welcome him to The Thunderbolts.

Parth Dedhia wrote:
Just last night I decided to join The Thunderbolts and it will be a honour for me to play for The Thunderbolts. Well, I don't have much to say. I just want to say that Im very happy to join them and will give my hundred percent.

Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Mon 23 Dec 2013, 3:01 am

Bolting 360° | Thrillers from de Villiers GGEz1zP

Who will be the Captain ?

Ab De Villiers, Jaques Kallis, Tillakaratne Dilshan or Michael Clarke
There are many contenders for captaincy in The Thunderbolts camp. It will be hard for them to choose one. They are having discussions on it. They will son finalize the Leader for them. Ab De Villiers and Michael Clarke have lead their teams very well in past few years. So they might get the upper hand. Whereas Jaques Kallis is one of the most experienced guy in the Cricket World. Tillakaratne Dilshan also have captained few times. So its a big Challenge for them as well as management. Lets see who gets the upper hand.

Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Mon 23 Dec 2013, 8:46 am

Abd Boss
Deb
Deb
Level 17
Level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Venky Mon 23 Dec 2013, 9:46 am

Fahad wrote:

We are really happy signing him in our team. He will play a crucial role for us as a Left Handed Fast Bowler. He is really good at Death and We are expecting that he will do a good job for us and We welcome him to The Thunderbolts.

Parth Dedhia wrote:
Just last night I decided to join The Thunderbolts and it will be a honour for me to play for The Thunderbolts. Well, I don't have much to say. I just want to say that Im very happy to join them and will give my hundred percent.
Great post  Boss 
Venky
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahad Mon 23 Dec 2013, 1:05 pm

Thanks Tongue out
Fahad
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by KP Mon 23 Dec 2013, 1:45 pm

Venky wrote:
Fahad wrote:

Parth Dedhia wrote:
Great post  Boss 
virtual steyn is here  :affraid:
KP
KP
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Wed 25 Dec 2013, 11:10 am

Fahad wrote:
Bolting 360° | Thrillers from de Villiers I8wTCCK

Thunderbolts join hands with Deccan Chronicle in a joint venture to establish newly formed daily of Thunderbolts namely 'THUNDER Chronicle' This is the first time in CW History that a team has formed a partnership with a leading daily as a full time media partner. It is estimated by a source that a price worth Rs.4,00,000 was debited to Chronicle by the Bolts. We are looking forward to make this a biggie in Cricket World.

"We liked their plan. We liked the team. We liked the franchise and so, we liked to join hands too!",A Jayanti, Editor-in-Chief, Deccan Chronicle.
Updated.
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Parth Wed 25 Dec 2013, 11:11 am

KP wrote:
Venky wrote:
Fahad wrote:

Parth Dedhia wrote:
Great post  Boss 
virtual steyn is here  :affraid:
 T Lol  T Lol  T Lol You all will be Steyned!
Parth
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by KP Wed 25 Dec 2013, 11:11 am

Parth wrote:
Fahad wrote:
Bolting 360° | Thrillers from de Villiers I8wTCCK

Thunderbolts join hands with Deccan Chronicle in a joint venture to establish newly formed daily of Thunderbolts namely 'THUNDER Chronicle' This is the first time in CW History that a team has formed a partnership with a leading daily as a full time media partner. It is estimated by a source that a price worth Rs.4,00,000 was debited to Chronicle by the Bolts. We are looking forward to make this a biggie in Cricket World.

"We liked their plan. We liked the team. We liked the franchise and so, we liked to join hands too!",A Jayanti, Editor-in-Chief, Deccan Chronicle.
Updated.
nice Boss
KP
KP
Level 14
Level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next